Hang Bush and Blair on 25th December 2007

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

I was thinking maybe we should get someone to hang Bush and Blair on December 25th 2007.

Afterall they are War Criminals and State terrorists and APPEASERS and SUPPORTERS of Terrrorist regimes.

This is their untold legacy and contribution to the destruction of innocent People, in pursuit of their evil plans.

It's quite fun to fight 'em, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up front with you, I like brawling.

~Lt. Gen. James Mattis, USMC Talking about Killing Iraqis.

Comments from 2/1/05 conference in San Diego, California. Lt. Mattis
[img=left]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m197/turntoislam/iraq/leukemia.jpg[/img] This Poor child is an Iraqi , He suffers from Leukemia as do many other Iraqi civillians. Poisoned by thousands of radioactive Depleted Uranium bombs used on their country by the US and UK armed forces. Since DU darkened the land Iraq has seen birth defects which would break a heart of stone: babies with terribly foreshortened limbs, with their intestines outside their bodies, with huge bulging tumors where their eyes should be, or with a single eye-like Cyclops, or without eyes, or without limbs, and even without heads. Significantly, some of the defects are almost unknown outside textbooks showing the babies born near A-bomb test sites in the Pacific.

[img=left]http://english.aljazeera.net/mritems/images%5C2004%5C3%5C16%5C1_177344_1_9.jpg[/img]

"Depleted uranium has a half life of 4.7 billion years - that means thousands upon thousands of Iraqi children will suffer for tens of thousands of years to come. This is what I call terrorism," says Dr Ahmad Hardan in an interview

Leukaemia has already become the most common type of cancer in Iraq among all age groups, but is most prevalent in the under-15 category. It has increased way above the percentage of population growth in every single province of Iraq without exception.
Women as young as 35 are developing breast cancer. Sterility among men has increased tenfold.

The US, UK and its allies have used Depleted Uranium in many Muslim countries. It is a way of destroying the land and giving people severe health problems. It effects the sterility and health of many generations of Muslims. Iraq, Bosnia, Kosovo, Palestine, Lebanon, Afghanistan have all suffered from the DU shells. The people are suffering from cancers and other illnesses because of this. Even the US and UK troops that served in the Gulf wars and in the Balkans are suffering tremendously. However, the governments will not concede to the ill-effects of this Weapon of Mass Destruction.

Sanctions

An estimated 1,000,000 children died because of the US backed sanctions. On May 10, 1996, appearing on 60 Minutes, Madeleine Albright (then U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations) was presented with a figure of half a million children under five having died from the sanctions. Not challenging this figure, she infamously replied "we think the price is worth it"

Testifying against the Evilness

Lets Bring the Chief Witnesses !!

"The de facto role of the US armed forces will be to keep the world safe for our economy and open to our cultural assault."
~Major Ralph Peters, US Military

"I don't want to administer a programme that satisfies the definition of genocide". -Dennis Halliday United Nations Humanitarian Coordinator - Tendered his resignation after 34 Years working with the UN!!! because of the evil policies perpetrated by the US/UK gov against the Iraqi people.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Denis Halliday: Iraq Sanctions Are Genocide[/FONT]

Dennis Halliday Quotes
Dennis Halliday>> The World Health Organization (WHO) confirmed to me only ten days ago that the monthly rate of sanctions-related child mortality for children under five years of age is from five to six thousand per month. They believe this is an underestimate, since in rural parts of Iraq children are not registered at birth, and if they die within six weeks of birth, they are never registered." [CH]

Dennis Halliday on Saddam Hussein's Regime and the Poverty in his country>>

"That's absolute garbage, the fact is that before Saddam Hussein got himself into trouble in Iran, and then of course in Kuwait, they had invested massively in civilian infrastructure. Health care clinics, rural clinics, education, 10,000 schools scattered throughout the country, an educational and healthcare system which was the envy of all its Arab neighbours. Iraq had a very widespread food distribution system of its own before we got involved."

Hans von Sponeck, Dennis Halliday's successor >>
"How long should the civilian population of Iraq be exposed to such punishment for something they have never done?" (John Pilger, 'Squeezed to death', The Guardian, March 4, 2000) Hans von Sponeck Also Resigned from his position in the UN
Jutta Burghardt, head of the World Food Program in Iraq, followed them.

"There were no international terrorists in Iraq until we went in. It was we who gave the perfect conditions in which Al Qaeda could thrive."

- Robin Cook Former Home Secretary, British Government

Saddam Hussein died with humility and without fear, I doubt that either Bush, Blair, Sharon, Putin or the other War Criminals and their associates could do the same if they were faced with the gallows and taunted by a bunch of raafida animals.

They ruined my Eid, because in this month and time of year there must be no killing or bloodshed of people! These are sacred months. But, of course the Shiite (Raafidah) do not know that, for they are the ones who killed the Sahaba, for which they beat themselves with chains today.

wasalam

Child of GOD

Why stop at bush and blair? Our whole government for the most part is corrupt. There are a few good politicians in our government but are overshadowed by the evil ones or they get weak and fall to the temptations of bribery....We could use a whole new government over here , someone that gets back to the basics of integrity, honesty, peace, and works for the people not against. People of other nations have this misconception that every american has it made...........thats a lie........America is getting to the point where there are 2 classes, the very rich and the poor.........they are taking out the middle class slowly. Might I add that me and my family are not in the category of the very rich nor are we extremely poor but at times we are almost at poverty level even tho my husband is a hard working man.
Having said that about my own country and government, I truly believe now a days that every nations government is corrupted by greed, lining their own wallets...........so see we do agree on some things. The only thing most of us americans want is fairness, as in , fair taxes, fair educational opportunities, fair work wages etc.
But this is all slowly being taken away.
In our constitution it says that if the PEOPLE are not satisfied with the way the people we voted in are treating us that we have the right to oust everyone of them and appoint new officials.........Guess what? As soon as a group of people talk like that our government officials say oh noooooooo, thats uncontitutional,,isn't that hypocritical of them.....but my point being is that America is not all what its cracked up to be anymore,,too much moral decline, too much corruption...sad but true,,but, is still the most free country and relatively safest to live in. It could be so much better tho. Our founding fathers of this country came over here to start a better life, one that isn't taxed of every penny a man makes, one that has freedom to worship as you wish..........they had the right idea but along the way, a few corrupt, greedy, obviously to me also not so christian changed the rules.
I pray and wish that this new year brings not only peace but love that is contagious and crosses the barrier lines that divide us.
God Bless all of you who want the peace and love that I and many pray for over here. We hold vigils at our church for peace and unity.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:salam2:
Ameen Child of GOD. Hopefully the Democrats can change all of that, though :D

The Bill of Rights for the United States is GONE. It is only there to represent what was. It is constantly being violated (secretly or openly) by the government ever since the abandonment of Habeus Corpus (Habeus Corpus gave the prisoner the right to NOT be sentenced to death before trial (violated when it comes to the prisoners at Abu Ghraib)).

But lol, December 25th, the Christian (which I'm pretty sure Bush/Blair spend at Churches) Holiday? Really messed up there :D

But, too many people are celebrating Christmas as a Secular Holiday. Get 'em on Easter, the day the Church put as the day to celebrate "Jesus' Ressurection".

Know that I'm just joking about the whole hanging :D

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
lol I thought the exact same thing a couple days ago; December 25, 2007.

It wouldn't be too hard to compile a very solid legal case against them - more solid than that which led Saddam to the gallows. Let the French or Irish hang Blair, and let the Canadians or Mexicans hang Bush - just so there is somewhat similar racial animosity involved.

I'd have a harder time pulling together evidence against Blair, but getting Bush would be like shooting fish in a barrel! >.< It's so plain to see all of the corruption in the American government that I'm surprised that the "patriotic" and "constitution lovin" Yankees haven't risen up to overthrow it en mass (as is their constitutional duty should the government become overtly or covertly tyrannical) - but then, in the age of McApathy when the majority of Americans are so obsessed with selfish, individualistic living (see "Jahillia") it doesn't really surprise me that they've been cowed into submission.

:SMILY286: Submit to none but God!

allmuslimsrequal

salaam alikoum.
Mabsoot- I am in total agreement- how would my country of America like it if a foreign government came over here and upsurped President Bush as a wretched dictator? What would happen if their military came and patroled our streets, and we were told how to govern our own land by somebody else.?
I am ashamed of America. I am ashamed that most of the people here are asleep and they only care about whats in their bank accounts and having fun on Friday night. Of course I am generalizing, but how is it fair that people all through out the world are starving and in ghetto poverty- yet Israel gets Billions of our dollars? Who is punishing the governers of Israel with the THOUSANDS of civilian deaths since the 1940's ?????

I dont get it. I dont understand it.
Praise to Allah (swt) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who gives JUSTICE in the herafter to the people who recieved NO justice whatsoever in this life.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
This poem came to my mind after reading the responses in this thread so far; It's by a poet who was involved in the 2nd World War - Allah protect us from the 3rd!

Mourn not the dead that in the cool earth lie,
Dust unto dust,
The calm, sweet earth that mothers all who die
As all men must;

Mourn not your captive comrades who must dwell,
Too strong to strive,
Within each steel-bound coffin of a cell,
Buried alive;

But rather mourn the apathetic throng,
The cowed and the meek,
Who see the world's great anguish and its wrong
And dare not speak.

Ralph Chaplin

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
lol I thought the exact same thing a couple days ago; December 25, 2007.

It wouldn't be too hard to compile a very solid legal case against them - more solid than that which led Saddam to the gallows. Let the French or Irish hang Blair, and let the Canadians or Mexicans hang Bush - just so there is somewhat similar racial animosity involved.

:SMILY286: Submit to none by God!

lol:) Funny thought, but the death penalty doesn't exist here in the UK anymore. It was abolished way back. Maybe the french will throw him to the guillotine:)

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Ok, I added some stuff in my initial post to make their crimes more clear, there is just so much.

People should look up The History of Iraq. How the British carpet bombed Kurdish villages in the 1930s!! - That was Churchill , and he is seen as a hero in Britain! He was a mass murderer.

allmuslimsrequal

Child of God: As a native American I can tell you that your founding fathers killed us off like cattle. Freedom for you- death to anyone who gets in your way of 'so called freedom'
My great-great grandmother was made into a slave of a white settler. They had killed her husband and sold her off. Some of my ancestors fled to Canada, where they still live in reservations to this day.
America built it's "freedom" on land which is covered in the tears and blood of my ancestors. People seem to forget that.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Child of God: As a native American I can tell you that your founding fathers killed us off like cattle. Freedom for you- death to anyone who gets in your way of 'so called freedom'
My great-great grandmother was made into a slave of a white settler. They had killed her husband and sold her off. Some of my ancestors fled to Canada, where they still live in reservations to this day.
America built it's "freedom" on land which is covered in the tears and blood of my ancestors. People seem to forget that.

... and I wonder why we N. Americans seem to be cursed. We can't even accept that the fact that we even exist here is on the bloody backs of the Native Peoples; Everything we have done on this continent has been on the foundation of millions of dead Native Peoples, by our hands! These people were peaceful, nature-loving, spiritual - All it would have taken was for a group of noble Muslims to humbly come over, respecfully integrate & educate and it likely would have turned into a Muslim paradise!

But no, my ancestors came over and this is the legacy we all now share. Hurray for us, and for all we do. At least many Canadians know and accept this, and various groups have tried to approach this issue with different attempts for reconcilliation - Unlike the Americans, who just bought off what was left of the Band leaders and that's it; No more Natives Peoples problem. They've wiped their hands of the entire thing. Woe to us...

Child of GOD

ALLMUSLIMSAREEQUAL,
yES was the white man at first that drove off the native american, yes was the white man that enslaved the african american, was also a white man president that freed those african american enslaved and was us WHITE PEOPLE FROM northern states that supported that. what is your point, that half of america enslaved african americans? ooooooooo don't bother to look at the the point that an intelligent man that was president and us northern people seen that it was not right?...the north helped in the freedom of slavery........excuse me but I'm from the northern states that did not believe in slavery, what my ancestors did was WRONGGGGGGGGGGG...SO CONDEMN US ALL ? So one sided no one deserves to be a slave!

Child of GOD

AND by way if you read the post "where are you from" you will see that my husband and I both have native american in us... my great, great grandmother was forced onto a reservation. So until you realize or know my total background don't go shoving history down my throat!

allmuslimsrequal

Im not trying to make you angry child of God, by any means. I too, am North American. I have lived in America all my life. You just admitted it was wrong what happened- that was what I am saying as well. Im giving my view which might sound hateful- but it is to voice the view of a forgotten people. Its easy to say "it was wrong" -- if you dont feel the result of how wrong it was. No one deserves to be a slave- and no one deserves to die for another mans freedom. but it happened. I dont condemn you all- I just want to remind people how their freedom was achieved.

Child of GOD

You do not have to remind me, I have seen the documentaries and have researced it, it makes me so sad, I cry when I watch such injustice, call me weird...........but I'M one of those who detest the injustice of it all

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Wow, glad you fiercely loyal sisters are on my side of the fence ... Now can we all have a group-hug and get back on-topic? ;D Surely the thought of Bush being threatened with hanging would cheer you both up; he represents so perfectly the injustice you've been referring to.

:wavyarms: ::hug:: :wavyarms:

Oh wait, I can't touch women other than my wife ... err ... intellectual-group-hug, then? =)

::blush::

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Hi,

I want to make clear that I am not for execution, What i stated was just trying to compare tyrant to tyrant and the double standards.

I took offence to the use of Eid a religious day reserved for Happiness, as a day to kill President Saddam Hussein.

I do not believe that Saddam Hussein's trial was fair. It was dictated by people who had already made up their mind that they were going to hang him. And the final moments of his life show that.

Rather, he should have been tried in a proper Internation Court and every instance of his so-called crimes must have been examined. ALL those who aided him in those crimes should also have been called to court. Unfortunately, this did not happen.

What our guest, who goes by the name "Child of God" must realise is that we do not hate Americans. We do not hate Christians or anyone else. We simply dislike injustice.

The US, the British, the French, The Dutch and many other Western Governments have had many unfair policies which have cost millions of lives all over the world. From South America through to India. - These are facts we are dealing with. And you must realise that even though the average American or European does not know what their country did in Guatemala, Peru or in India, the people of those countries have not forgotten. Their history has been formed due to these imperialist colonisers coming to simply fatten themselves up at the expense of the natives of those lands.

This is where a lot of the misconceptions come from. indeed we accept that many people from the US are kind-hearted and good, but when we see our brothers and sisters killed in Palestine and the US government supplying weapons to the Israelis, it hurts us all. Likewise, when they keep silent over the Human rights abuses in Uzbekistan, Afghanistan and the War Crimes committed daily in Chechnya - all these things happen with the blessing of he US government who has even supplied weapons and financial aid to help war criminals. -

Our media does not show this side. Where are the videos and coverage of the people who were slaughtered in Sabra and Shatila Refugee camp? 3000 people were killed whilst Israeli soldiers armed to the teeth with American weapons surrounded a camp which was fulll of innocent people. For three days people were men, women and children were killed. There was no military threat coming from the camp, it was an act of pure revenge.

Likewise, there are many different incidents of women and children being killed, from Lebanon to Afghanistan and not one apology. Rather, in its arrogance the persecuters and invaders try to justify their murder. Whilst those with half a brain and a good heart know that it is unjust and that these wars are by greedy men wanting to control oil and gas reserves. Yes, Afghanistan has a lot of gas!! Before the Afghanistan invasion the US was involved in talks with the taliban over the Gas.

Anyway, thanks for trying to understand.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Mabsoot,
try to understand?, It goes deeper than that, you have no idea

I know it does, but just how deep you want to get?

You have stated that Muslim kids are taught hatred and are given guns. I think that was a very superficial statement that you had made. There are millions of Muslims living all over the world, which ones do what you say?

It is a bizarre statement and something untrue. - Sure, there are some children who live under extreme circumstances and who may learn things and hate their enemies. But, this is true in many parts of the world and within many cultures. Just as children hated the Nazis in War-time Britain.

Children in occupied Palestine, where they see their friends and family shot dead are going to be psychologically effected. Most of these children do not hate anyone, unlike their Jewish settler counterparts who view all non-Jews as expendable filth.

And pleeease dont come with the excuse that Palestinians are used as human shields, I am sorry but that is an Israeli lie, and it is not collaborated by any of the independent human rights organisations.

People fail to realise just who is the one under occupation and who is suffering.