have i seen the light

Mokat

not sure what im supposed to do here
im going crazy talking to myself
started to pray my salahs - and i feel a sense of achievement
wasted years abusing the web; i think i need a new direction
to find peace from within
any way if anyone find this vaguely interesting or have been in similar position would love to hear from you
well love you and leave you peace

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

Welcome brother to tti...

:subhanallah: thats wonderful you have started your prayers...:)

Hope you find the peace u are searching for :inshallah:

your sis in islam...

:salam2:

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
WelCOME BROTHER

:salam2::ma:
Welcome Brother to TTI
Its nice to hear that you are start your salat..:subhanallah: ..
One thing i would like to remind you as Ramadan approaching.. I would like to share this hadith to you and making dua that Ya allah give us courage so we can establish regular prayer in night of ramdhan….amin,
Aboo Hurayrah narrated that Allah's Messenger said: "Whoever establishes prayers during the nights of Ramadaan faithfully out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah's rewards (not for showing off), all his past sins will be forgiven." (Saheehul-Bukhaaree, Kitabul-Eemaan, Hadeeth No. 36)

“Remember, the one who stands in the night of ‘laylatul-qadr’ will have the reward of 83 years. You have to strive hard, give up sleep and this may not be sweet in the dunyaa but it will be sweet in the hereafter. One must have patience in obeying Allaah and patience in staying away from sins. The person who is the loser, is the one who doesn’t become closer to Allaah in this month
:wasalam:

Karima

WELCOME....

Asalamualikum,

This is a start on a good path towards positive things on the web. Glad to have you here to share with all of us....your presence. There are many brothers and sisters who are with wisdom that can lead each of us to good advice. We are all in this together. Welcome!

Sallam

Welcome Brother to TTI
Its nice to hear that you are start your salat.. ..
One thing i would like to remind you as Ramadan approaching.. I would like to share this hadith to you and making dua that Ya allah give us courage so we can establish regular prayer in night of ramdhan….amin,
Aboo Hurayrah narrated that Allah's Messenger said: "Whoever establishes prayers during the nights of Ramadaan faithfully out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah's rewards (not for showing off), all his past sins will be forgiven." (Saheehul-Bukhaaree, Kitabul-Eemaan, Hadeeth No. 36)

“Remember, the one who stands in the night of ‘laylatul-qadr’ will have the reward of 83 years. You have to strive hard, give up sleep and this may not be sweet in the dunyaa but it will be sweet in the hereafter. One must have patience in obeying Allaah and patience in staying away from sins. The person who is the loser, is the one who doesn’t become closer to Allaah in this month

This was good to read....a good reminder of Ramadan....for all of us. May Allah bless you for this.

Mokat

i feel haapy regarding the advice and support offered here, its good to know that people are out their providing islamic motivational knowledge
thanks brother

Mokat

thats the problem with me treading the correct path, there are just too many distractions
thanks you

Mokat

i think i need to do more reading - the tv has messed up my brain
just read 'biography of Khalid the sword'
it was like watching something out of the lord of the rings
thanks for your note