Have you seen something like this before?

I

IslamIsSimple

A quick question

When these idiots reach into their pockets and fiddle about with the phone (either to stop it ringing or to turn it off) whilst in prayer, does this action invalidate their prayer? Just curious.

No, it doesnt.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asaalaam walaikum,

I spoke to a brother and pleaded with the brother to ask the imam to give the congregation specific instructions prior to prayers.

I have noticed when there is a larger than usual congregation..that we have a mess. I see sisters reading the Quran during the kuthba, I see the texting, the movement, praying all sorts of prayers, walking in front of praying sisters, and the list continues..

We forget there is etiquette that is well defined. And as we are forgetful by nature we need to urge our imams to remind us, once in a while.

Let's tighten the spaces between Believers as we line up to make salat. That is what makes rope strong.

I am simple. When I am in prayer..when I am given the blessing of being able to ask my Lord for forgiveness...what makes you think I am going to stop that even if you were to give me a diamond ring the size of Texas.

M

MohamedHusham

And the worst part of it is sometimes people put songs and other funny stuff in their ring tones