he he..

Fahra

Assalammualaikum, friends..
Is there anyone who’s on diet program now?
Well, I have a good news for you all.
Whatever diet that you take, these are common activities which could loose some calories of our body:
1.Sleep: 0.9cal/min = 54cal/hour
2.Sit: 1.4cal/min = 84cal/hour
3.Standing: 1.5cal/min = 90cal/hour
4.Standing straight (like a soldier): 1.6cal/min = 96cal/hour
5.Walking: 2.8cal/min = 168cal/hour
6.Running: 8.1cal/min = 486cal/hour
Honestly, I loved this info because it help me to calculate how much calories that I’ve loose and, these are foodstuffs which you could used to make lots of different cookfood with it. No need to worry about getting fat cuz they really save to eat, almost have no fat, lack of calories, but still have a good vitamin and could keep you fit:
1.Banana: 100cal
2.Brocolli: 45cal
3.Cabbage: 30cal
4.Carrot: 50cal
5.Celery: 20cal
6.Corn: 95cal
7.Fungi: 20cal
8.Spinach: 40cal
9.Tomato: 25cal
10. Cucumber: 5cal
Ok, I hope this info will be useful for you all..

:SMILY149:

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Thanks for the info!

However remember that the one on running varies on how fast you are running and how long can you keep a good pace.

The only thing i hate is that i literally never eat those vegetables unless they are cooked in some other food my mom makes so usually with all the oil and stuff they lose their nutrition:( Maybe someone can put some good recipe's specifically for those vegetables , would be greatly appreciated :)

Another very good tip is calculate how much calories from fat are in your foods, My health teacher told me as long as its less than 17% then you can eat it but try to choose the lower one.

zelim123

Waaleykum Asslam,

JazakAllah Khairan akhi, very useful :D I am training every week twice ( Judo)
and I walk every day to school (5 min) but the problem is I don't eat vegetables like (Shamim56 ) . Only if they're cooked in other food (soup)
but anyway thanx for the info :D:D

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Well maybe you guys can try eating salads or maybe make it like coleslaw. They are good and their nutrients are retain as they are not cooked. Or you dont eat that too?

rayray

People people, I'm going to make your lives much easier! :) You don't have to worry about counting calories, or get worked up on calculating your calorie intake versus energy expenditure. Eating should not be burdensome, really. You should just 1. be conscious of what you eat by listening to your body (burp? grumble? etc. etc. ) and 2. follow the golden mean: anything over or less is not good. Our bodies is of intelligent design. Trust it.

Oh! stick to what's natural as well!

-check the food labels. The longer the ingredients list, the more you should refrain from eating them. ;)

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Shokran وبالنسبة غذائية النصيحة
however, min fud lak/min fud lik, remember that sleep is essential to health and deprivation of sleep can be as detrimental as extra body weight.

Fahra

Oven fruit compote!!

Foodstuffs:
3 firm-ripe pears
2 unpeeled medium oranges, sliced
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup water
3 tablespoons butter
3 medium baking apples
Seedless raisins

Cut a thin slice off bottom of each pear so they'll stand up.
Place pears and orange slice in a 3-quart casserole.
Combine brown sugar and water; pour over fruits-be sure to cover orange slice.
Dot with butter.
Bake covered in moderate oven (350') about 30minutes.
Core apples; pare strip off top of each; add to the casserole.
Fill apple centers with raisins.
Bake uncovered 45 to 60minutes, basting fruit occasionally.
Serve warm.
Makes 6 servings with 199cal/serving.
It's delicious and I hope you'll like it too..he he

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
Assalammualaikum, friends..
Is there anyone who’s on diet program now?
Well, I have a good news for you all.
Whatever diet that you take, these are common activities which could loose some calories of our body:
1.Sleep: 0.9cal/min = 54cal/hour
2.Sit: 1.4cal/min = 84cal/hour
3.Standing: 1.5cal/min = 90cal/hour
4.Standing straight (like a soldier): 1.6cal/min = 96cal/hour
5.Walking: 2.8cal/min = 168cal/hour
6.Running: 8.1cal/min = 486cal/hour
Honestly, I loved this info because it help me to calculate how much calories that I’ve loose and, these are foodstuffs which you could used to make lots of different cookfood with it. No need to worry about getting fat cuz they really save to eat, almost have no fat, lack of calories, but still have a good vitamin and could keep you fit:
1.Banana: 100cal
2.Brocolli: 45cal
3.Cabbage: 30cal
4.Carrot: 50cal
5.Celery: 20cal
6.Corn: 95cal
7.Fungi: 20cal
8.Spinach: 40cal
9.Tomato: 25cal
10. Cucumber: 5cal
Ok, I hope this info will be useful for you all..

:SMILY149:

Assalamu alaikum dear sis/bro thanks for the information its helpfull i was on diet