He is unknown on earth, and known in JANNAH :D

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: Beloved brothers and sisters in Islam:D
I hope and pray that you all are in the BEST of health/imaan:D:D:D
Just passing on something a sister shared with me:D
inshaAllah, you'll like it as much as I did:D it's PRETTY interesting too;);)
~~BISMIALLAH~~
Abu Huraira says (may Allah be pleased with him): The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: Allah Almighty loves from among His creatures the purest, the unknown and the innocent ones; those whose heads are not combed, whose faces are dusty and whose stomachs are empty; those who are not allowed to enter the courts of the leaders and the kings; and are rejected if they should ask the hand of wealthy girls. If they are absent nobody would ask about them and once they appear no one is pleased to see them; when these people become sick no one visits them and once they die none attend their funerals.

The Prophet was then asked: How can we meet one of them O Messenger of Allah? He said: One such person is Uways Al Qarani. The Companions asked: And who is Uways Al Qarani? He said: A wide eyed white person, broad shouldered, with a straight built body. He always has his beard close to his bosom, with his eyes fixed on the place of his prostration, putting his right hand on his left hand, reciting the Quran and weeping upon himself. He has dirty clothes and no one cares for him. He is unknown on earth but well known in heaven. If he swears upon Allah, Allah will surely fulfil his oath. Under his left shoulder he has a white brilliant spot. On the Day of Judgement it will be said to the slaves of Allah: Enter Paradise, and Uways will be told: Stop here to make intercesion. Then Allah will make him intercede in favour a large number of poeple, equivalent to the tribes of Rabiah and Muddar. O Umer and you Ali, if you should meet him ask him to seek forgiveness of Allah for you; for Allah will surely forgive you.

:tti_sister:May Allah forgive us all, protect us from all haraam, guide us to Siratul Mustaqeeem, make us those who submit to Him in every second of our life, increase us in Imaan, taqwa and knowledge, and grant us His everlasting mercy both in this dunya and the Akhira.ameen,ameen,ameen:tti_sister:
:SMILY139::salam2:Beloved brothers and sisters:SMILY139:
:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Very, very uplifiting for someone like me. Jazak Allah khayran, ukhthi.

Allah loves the strangers. Cool! Alhamdu Llillah Ta'la. No wonder why He gives Rizq to even atheists and forgives us all when we commit worst of the sins. Allah'u Akbar!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
That was incredibly beautiful sister..it is the first time that I come across this hadith..ahsana Allaho ilayki and may He (swt) reward you for the knowledge you extended to us :)

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
jazaak Allah khairan. beautiful one.

may Allah allow pious people to intercede for us on Day of Judgment if we fall short in our records. Ameen.

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
asalamualaikm

mashalah
subhanalah

how merciful ALLAH is to HIS servants!

may ALLAH bless u for this post.

this hadith teaches us to treat kindly to poor,humble n innocent ppl.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum

Mashallah my dear sister!!! May Allah reword you with all good for sharing with us so beautiful haadith and ameen for your duas. May Allah make us all like strangers on this world,and fullfiled our hearts with eman,piety and mercy and make us real Momins so that Allah can be pleased with us.:tti_sister:. And I like the title of the thread,it is very inspiring SubhanAllah.

May Allah bless you all

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2:

Hadith Qudsi 25
عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ: قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ:
" إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ قَالَ: مَنْ عَادَى لِي وَلِيًّا، فَقَدْ آذَنْتُهُ بِالْحَرْبِ، وَمَا تَقَرَّبَ إِلَيَّ عَبْدِي بِشَيْءٍ أَحَبَّ إِلَيَّ مِمَّا افْتَرَضْتُ عَلَيْهِ، وَمَا يَزَالُ عَبْدِي يَتَقَرَّبُ إِلَيَّ بِالنَّوَافِلِ حَتَّى أُحِبَّهُ، فَإِذَا أَحْبَبْتُهُ، كُنْتُ سَمْعَهُ الَّذِي يَسْمَعُ بِهِ، وَبَصَرَهُ الَّذِي يُبْصِرُ بِهِ، وَيَدَهُ الَّتِي يَبْطِشُ بِهَا، وَرِجْلَهُ الَّتِي يَمْشِي بِهَا، وَإِنْ سَأَلَنِي لَأُعْطِيَنَّهُ، وَلَئِنْ اسْتَعَاذَنِي لَأُعِيذَنَّهُ، وَمَا تَرَدَّدْتُ عَنْ شَيْءٍ أَنَا فَاعِلُهُ تَرَدُّدِي عَنْ نَفْسِ عَبْدِي الْمُؤْمِنِ، يَكْرَهُ الْمَوْتَ وَأَنَا أَكْرَهُ مَسَاءَتَهُ"​

رواه البخاري

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

"Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said:
Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him."

[Bukhari]

:salam2: beloved brothers and sisters:D
first of all :D Wa iyaakum ajma3eeen my dear brothers and sisters:D

~This hadith you shared was amaaaaazing subhanaAllah! I love it soo much and the one about Allah telling Gebrial whom He loves and so forth, I have not quoted it but I soo love it! subhanaAllah, look at the beauty of Islam and the mercy of Allah!
may Allah reward you for sharing these ahadiths with us:D reading them just elightens the hearts:D:D:D:D:D:D
and elivates the Imaan of a believer! may Allah make us those who turn to Him alwayss!ameen
wa jazakaAllah khairan for sharing!:D