+ Heavens and the Earth +

OmarFarooq

:salam2: i found this on another Islamic website and decided to post it here, it is pretty amazing as you compare the size of different planets you realize how small our earth is. :)

{The creation of the heavens and the earth is indeed greater than the creation of mankind...}

image001vy6.jpg

image002fi0.jpg

image003ei9.jpg

Pretty big, huh? But wait! There's more to the heavens than that!

Here are a few more stars out there:

image004qy5.jpg

image005of2.jpg

Antares is the 15th brightest star in the sky. It is more than 1000 light years away.
Humbling, isn't it?

Now try to wrap your mind around this...

Below is a Hubble Telescope ultra-deep-field infrared view
of countless entire galaxies billions of light years away!

image006up8.jpg

Below is a close up of one of the darkest regions of the photo above:

image007pl8.jpg

The heavens are so vast and great!
How much greater must the Creator be to have created such things?!

We're not even a speck in comparison to the greatness of Allah!
Yet many of us are arrogant and rebellious towards the One Who created us!

If Allah can create all of this, He can surely resurrect us after death.
He is capable of all things and to Him we shall return.

Think about it and fear Allah.

assyuara

Assalamualaikum brothers & sisters.

Subhanallah! Subhanallah.
Thanks Bro Omar for sharing this info.
i never knew that the star can be very big, bigger than the sun! Allah..Yes, yes..who are we as compared to the Almighty Allah. Allahuakbar..we are just a dhaif and weak servants of Allah.

n Oh, the sight of the universe make me fear..fear to Allah The Most Great and The Almighty. Allah, free us from the bad characters (mazmumah) and remind us always Allah. Amiin. Amiin.

wassalam. :blackhijab:

habib786

wow .. amazing ........i agree with u completely brothe Omar with ur statements....... May Allah guide us all ... thanks for sharing ... jazakallahu khairan

sal12

WOWOWOWOWOOWOW! That is BRILLIANT! Thanx for posting this! Just one question, how many years in 1 light year? I studied this when I was in high school but I've completely forgotten!
Jazakallahu khayr!

Asmaa A

:salam2:
:ma::ma::ma:
I never knew that, it made me think we are just like molecules against the other creations of Allahu subhanu wa taala. Jazak Allah khairan brother for share it with us.

:wasalam:

Salaam,

It makes me ponder how some countries think they are SO POWERFUL and that they OWN the WORLD, yet fail to realize the little ant they are relative to the universe.

These images gives a clear definition of power - subhanallah. Thank you for sharing.

Shishani

Staff member
Asaalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu
Jazakallah khayran dear akhi Omar Farooq, truley amazing indeed :)
Asaalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu
P.S. Just imagine, all that is nothing compared to heaven or hell.
And here I am, akhee. =p

أَوَلَيْسَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ بِقَادِرٍ عَلَى أَنْ يَخْلُقَ مِثْلَهُم بَلَى وَهُوَ الْخَلَّاقُ الْعَلِيمُ
36:81. Is not He, Who created the heavens and the earth Able to create the like of them?
Yes, indeed! He is the All-Knowing Supreme Creator.

الحمد الله راب العالمين
Alhamduli-llaahi Rabbi l-`aalameen.

Subhaanaka-llaahumma wa bihamdik. Ash-hadu an laa ilaaha illaa Anta. Astaghfiruka wa atoobu ilayk.