Hello everyone

cell

assalamu aleykum wr wb
it's not wrong typing I have read his work "the myth of Holocaust"
I know what I say. Either I didn't say that all Russian ppl were deniers.
take care

shadykan

assalamu aleykum wr wb
it's not wrong typing I have read his work "the myth of Holocaust"
I know what I say. Either I didn't say that all Russian ppl were deniers.
take care

Sorry, I was speaking to jack2k6 , who created the post. My mistake, do not take it personnaly.

So no hard feelings, I should have been clearer!!!

Take care

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

I dont know what the big deal is, the Zionists push this agenda that anyone denying Israels barbaric policy is a anti-semite, then they link this to the death of the Jews in Nazi Germany.

So they make this jump, and they have it infuuuused into the brains of the masses, especially in America and Europe that anyone who critisises Israeli policy is an anti semite, therefore he / she is a cruel wicked nazi.

In reality we should be able to question and talk about the Holocaust in whichever way we want. Muslims are not responsible for the holocaust. On contrary we looked out for and helped many Jews since the time of the Prophet Muhammad :saw:.

Nobody here is denying the holocaust happened, and we are saddened by the loss of life. We are saddened for any innocent loss of life.

It was the Europeans who were bigoted and who kept killing and throwing Jews out of their country. In England, Spain, France, Italy, and in last century in Germany.

Why is not the same empathis placed on the Russian Gulags? Those killed and persecuted more people. The millions of people who opposed the communists/ bolsheviks Muslims who were forcefully taken to Siberia to suffer and die.

Were not the leading members of the murderous Bolsheviks and Mensheviks Jews?

Muslims are not effected by the same guilt that these people have for their murder.

What is happening today, many holocausts are happening everyday in Chechnya, Iraq, Aghanistan and else where, where are these people when it comes to critisise these issues?

shadykan

Well said Brother!!!

Everyone can be criticized, either he's a muslim, a jew, a christian or an elephant!!!

And the fact that the Holocaust DID happen, is a tragedy, but we must NOT be blind and see what's going on in Palestine !!!

I do differentiate jews and the government of Israel!!

And the death/life of a jewish man = the death/life of an arab = the death/life an african =the death/life of a American etc...

Like Brother Mabsoot said, what the genocide in Rwanda, what about Tchechenia, what Iraq, what about Tibet, what about the rest of the world?

Peace !!!

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
If this is true, why was I jumped about democracy and voting in a thread today? they said that it is un islamic to be in a democracy or vote? That voting or participating in voting was un islamic?? I wished this group could make up its mind what is islamic and what isn't.

shichemlydia

answers.....

salam alikoum,
about holocaust, muslims do not have to believe in holocaust because it is mentioned in the quran how allah swt did create the earth and heavens. he did not mention any explosion, he mentionede that he created them in 6 days.

about the second point, i am not sure about, but i guess democracy can come from another way except voting. because the vote is the manner to select the president not democracy itself.

if you read in the bible, you will find the reward of soneone leaving his religion (killing), so this is not new. and you will find alot of things which are haram in islam still forbidden in christianity as well.

at the end, i am telling that islam means OBEY, muslims do not invent in their religion, they follow what allah swt decreed on them, and be sure that is the right thing to do ithout any doubt, simply because it is from allah swt the all knowing.

i hope these were short good answers to your questions
wa salama likoum