Hello From USA

greeneyez

As Salaam Alaikum

I am a new revert, living in the U.S. I really don't know anyone on the east coast who is Muslim, and am certainly looking for other females to talk to about Islam.
I am 26 and live in Virginia. I am a legal researcher, who works with death row inmates. I believe my decision to revert to Islam...was the very best thing I have ever done in my life, I feel completely whole, now.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Wa alaikom assalam

Hello from the KSA :)

Welcome home honey here among your family .
and a big welcome to Islam , May Allah bless you

I hope you have a nice time
If you have any question or need any help please don't hesitate to ask
here we all your sisters and your brothers :)

Fatima

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Nice to meet you Jenyfer
We had an American sister here called Jenyfer too .
But her name now is Yasmin ( Jasmine )

When u said your name u reminded me her

May Allah protect her wherever she is :)

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI :SMILY288:

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

a_stranger

:salam2:
welcom sister :shake: to your family . may Allah bless you ,and open our hearts (all of us) to learn teachings of Islam and follow the steps of our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam.

:salah:

hana*

wow mashaAllah sister, welcome to the forum. maybe you can share with us how you became a muslim? anyway i am a sister if you like we can keep in touch :) it must be hard not knowing any muslims where you stay, but we are all here for you.

all the best

Welcome sister to Islam and the community of TTI.
May Allah (SWT) grant you Jannah for your decision.

Asalamu alaykum.

sarahlou

Wa' Alaikum Salam, :SMILY139: I am a new revert as well ( October 4TH). I Live in the US, but not the East coast. I am from sunny california :SMILY33:, but I would love to chat with you insha allah. I will PM you and give you my contact info insha allah. I am so happy to hear about you and may Allah (swt) make it easy on you. Salamz :hijabi:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Welcome to TTI. Maa shaa' Allaah, we're very pleased on your conversion. May Allaah keep you steadfast and strong upon Islaam and all the believers.

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum:)

welcome to tti

this is very good islamic website:) i hope u will learn more knowledge from this website:)

enjoy ur stay here sister:)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

welcome to your TTI family sister.it's sooooooo nice to know you became a muslim.and feels even better to know i got another brand new sister in islam.btw inshallah you'll have a lovely time here.:)