Hello, I'm new...

Iaroslav

Hello all!

I am a new user, a White Canadian, and I have come to this site to learn. I wish to clear up the misconseptions and lies about Islam that are prominant in the West. I have never been very religious, until recently when I was researching Islam, and found a growing fascination with it. I heard about this site as being a good place to learn, and decided to sign up.

Ayep

Hi Iaroslav

Welcome to TTI,
I hope we can help you in your journey to understand Islam better.
Feel free to ask questions and participate in this forum.

Enjoy your stay here.

Cheers

AishaR

Welcome to the site.

I hope you find what you are looking for here. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Take care

Aisha

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Hello all!

I am a new user, a White Canadian, and I have come to this site to learn. I wish to clear up the misconseptions and lies about Islam that are prominant in the West. I have never been very religious, until recently when I was researching Islam, and found a growing fascination with it. I heard about this site as being a good place to learn, and decided to sign up.

Good on you for taking the time to look into Islam on your own.... it's nice to hear.

Lots to read on this site; and if you have a fast internet connection, then you have lots to watch :)

hambaAllah

welcome you

:bismillah:
:SMILY206::SMILY206: to TURNTOISLAM
hope ALLAH SWT will guide u to the right path
hope u will enjoy ur stay here n benefit fm it too :inshallah:
:hijabi:

Nazli

Hello Welcome!
I hope my brothers and sisters here will give you all the information you need about our beautiful religion. I am also new here and very nervous!
Hope we can learn so much good things here!!
:inshallah:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello Iaroslav,

Welcome to the site. I am sure you'll find a lot of info about Islam, and in case not, just give us a shout ;).. we're here to assist.

Enjoy your stay.

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
:SMILY206:

salam brother

May Allah bless u and give u what is best for all of us..You are more then welcome to ask any issues related to Islam.

we are here to remove any mis-conception about Islam.I am happy that you did not belive what this color screen is showing about Islam.I admire yours wisdom and i hope you knowledge and learning about islam will lessen the gap.

with much love and respect

samiha

---------
Staff member
Hello.

It's nice to have you here. I hope that you find all that you need...

as was stated above many times if you are confused about something

"We're here to HELP!"

lol... sorry everyone, I got this from some children's show... Please don't get me for copyright!

Good Luck in finding all that you need... and Please don't mind my occational phases of oddness. :D

Samiha

duran

Hey Iaroslav Welcome to TurntoIslam.com

Im sure you will find lots of info and nice friends here...

You can always pick up with any sister you want to hang out with...I mean in online:)

Welcome welcome

acedoc

Welcome..just bring an opn mind

Hi,

WELCOME...the TRUTH is not out there (as popular TV shows said) but deep in your own soul.. ONLY requirement to RE-dsicover it.... SINCERITY.

So keep an open mind... and ask... by Grace of God there many good and sincere peopel here.

Once again Welcome to TTI

Marwa17

Assalamu Alikum :)....welcome...hope you join in the learning and contribute your own knowledge and ideas....Salam

arabiantxn

re

:salam2:
Salaam Aliqum and hello welcome to turntoislam.com.. Please stay around and join us in our daily activity. If you have questions feel free to ask any one.

acedoc

Check your intentions at the gate???

You can always pick up with any sister you want to hang out with..

Asalamu Alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

Brother I am not sure if this is your sense of humor or you are serious about this comment above.....but it is certainly not a sinecere attitude for a muslim to bring to a site where our main goal is to learn and teach Islam..........

Rememebr the basics about "intention" in islam?...you will get only out it what you had intended for....

This the very first hadith of Sahih BukhariVolume 1, Book 1, Number 1:

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."

I guess those who come here to "hook-up" or hang-out with the opposite gender..I guess thats all they will get out of TTI...or even this life.

For Allah sake FEAR Him and purify your intentions.

May Allah guide us all on the straight path..Ameen

Just a reminder...your brother in Islam

azlina_sam

Welcome

Welcome to this great TTI website.. May you acquire as much knowledge as possible in Islam.. :)

:muslim_child:

Yours truly
Azlina Sam
Singapore

Globalpeace

Banned
Hi,

"White Canadian"

I have met many Canadians but I have never met a "White" person in my life; come to think of it I have never met any “Black” people in my life either…

Come to think of it most people I have met are shades of colour.

Just kidding! I hope that you don’t mind & get my drift.

We are all HUMAANS but I know what you are saying in your introduction.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa Barakatu

:salam2:
welcome to the site, it is nice to have you join us.
I hope you accomplish your goal.