Hello, I'm new...

Noor to shine

:SMILY206:

Islam teaches how to have a sincere pure relation with our one and only Lord: Allah the creator of all, to believe in all his prophets , his books and messages to humanity.
:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

basheerpkm

trying to be Mu'min
Welcome brother,

Our brilliant Brothers and sisters are ready for helping you..

Your brother

"An Arab is no better than a non-Arab. In return, a non-Arab is no better than an Arab. A red raced man was not
better than a black one except in piety. Mankind is all Adam's children and Adam was created out of clay."
Prophet Muhammed (Peace Be Upon Him)

Iaroslav

Well, first of all, thank you all for your welcoming posts. Please excuse my lack of activity for the past while, things have happened,(had a death in the family) and I have been unable to post due to such circumstances.

aslamualykum.wellcome. it is nice to have you here . i hope you learn alot of things about islam . go here http://www.harunyahya.com/Quran_translation/Quran_translation_index.php this is the holy quran . read this and you will understand alot of things about islam.

Thanks for the link! I've acually been wanting to read the Quran, but haven't found one in English (the only copy I've been able to find was an old Arabic copy in a second-hand thrift shop, and of course I don't speak Arabic, let alone read it). So thanks.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Thanks for the link! I've acually been wanting to read the Quran, but haven't found one in English (the only copy I've been able to find was an old Arabic copy in a second-hand thrift shop, and of course I don't speak Arabic, let alone read it). So thanks.

It's good that you want to read the Quran. However the actual Quran is only in the Arabic language, and all else besides is just a translation of it. However, some translations are more accurate, easier to understand and better informed then others. I would suggest, as others have:

The translation of the Noble Quran by Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali & Muhammad Muhsin Khan

Includes a summarized version of At-Tabari, Al-Qurtubi and Ibn Kathir with comments from Sahih Al-Bukhari.

This is a pretty authentic translation. Here's the link:

http://muttaqun.com/quran/

Hope it helps...

:hijabi:

boupj

as another canadian I think it's great to see more and more canadians interested in Islam.

Love my islam

Hi
Welcome to the site. You are in good hands. Ofcourse God is the one Who guides us to right path. May He give you strength to cope with what has just happend in your family. We all belong to God and we will all return to Him.

Noor to shine

You are most welcome :
IsLam (as we believe) is the final message from our creator to humanity .....It is full of love and mercy and can by the will of Allah cure all our illness now and forever(As we experienced).

With regards

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: