Hello to my fellow brothers/sisters

uzairjawed

:salam2:

This is Uzair Jawed from Pakistan, doing my bachelors in computer science from FAST-Karachi. Very much inclined to Daw'ah as well and also running Facebook Page called Sirf Ya Allah Madad(Say O Allah help only)

I will share my thoughts and I hope i will have a good time with all of you

Jazakallah.

Abdul25

Logical Believer
welcome to TTI brother, i am also from Pakistan.
hope u hear from u very often,
have a nyc stay at TTI.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
WelcomebroUzair.gif

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

This is Uzair Jawed from Pakistan, doing my bachelors in computer science from FAST-Karachi. Very much inclined to Daw'ah as well and also running Facebook Page called Sirf Ya Allah Madad(Say O Allah help only)

I will share my thoughts and I hope i will have a good time with all of you

Jazakallah.

:wasalam: Uzair paji :D ..OO paji tussi aram se relax rahoo jee :D idar bohot pakistani hain ;) .. ( i mean that there are many pakistani here :D )
:lol: .. im not punjabi ;) .. learning punjabi :D ....inshallah you will have GOOD TIME here :D .. and inshallah you will learn more about ISLAM :)

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU BRO :D

jazakallah khair

BinKhadija

An Akhu
@ Ansari:

Lol. :D

He is from Karachi I think, aur unko Punjabi nahi aati hoti akser (they often don't know Punjabi). But yeah we can teach him saraa kuch (everythin').

ansari

STRANGER...
@ Ansari:

He is from Karachi I think, aur unko Punjabi nahi aati hoti akser (they often don't know Punjabi). But yeah we can teach him saraa kuch (everythin').

akhi :D nice to see you after loooooonnnggg time :D ..

im also from karachi ;)..even i dont know punjabi but i have many punjabi friends :D

BinKhadija

An Akhu
akhi :D nice to see you after loooooonnnggg time :D ..

im also from karachi ;)..even i dont know punjabi but i have many punjabi friends :D
Your friends then must be able to help you. Plus I'm sure you will be getting along with Punjabis anyway. Lol. :)

Oh yeah, I have been just studying for my exams. Duas requested.

Maha*

Karachi! Reminds me of that hilarious video that was posted on here. :D

@ Ansari:

Jazaka Allah khairan for the translation, very much appreciated. It's nice to know what urdus are saying in their posts for a change. :)

To uzairjawed: Welcome to the forum. Inshaa Allah you will learn a lot from here.

uzairjawed

@ansari .. karachi mai kidher rehte ho tussi :p

@binKhadija .. Punjabi suni zaroor hai all around .. leken bolni nahe ati :p

@all
Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome =) may Allah bless you all.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Punjabi suni zaroor hai all around .. leken bolni nahe ati :p

@all
That's perfectly okay. We were just joking around. As Muslims, we should try utmost to learn Arabic (somehow!). :)

Ameen upon the duas.

PS Read the PM, Insha'Allah

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Karachi! Reminds me of that hilarious video that was posted on here. :D

Jazaka Allah khairan for the translation, very much appreciated. It's nice to know what urdus are saying in their posts for a change. :)

To uzairjawed: Welcome to the forum. Inshaa Allah you will learn a lot from here.
Oh, yeahh! That was very funny video indeed. But now second thoughts, I think we should keep this all very low...because that journalist could turn out to be this brother Uzair's friend! LOL.

Barak Allahu feekum.

ansari

STRANGER...
@ansari .. karachi mai kidher rehte ho tussi :p

@binKhadija .. Punjabi suni zaroor hai all around .. leken bolni nahe ati :p

@all

naa i dont live in karachi :p .. not safe place :( .. i live in U.A.E :D ..