Hello

a_stranger

You are most welcome justin, your post made be happy you are a new hope for humanity :blackhijab:...may Allah sobhanahu wa taala guide your family to the truth. :tti_sister::salah:

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
I see you have already converted , congrats my brother ( although I'm too late )

How're you ? I hope everything is okey with you :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Hidayah is gift from Allah!

My name is justin, im from virginia.
I'm thinking strongly about converting to Islam, even though there are not many Muslims in my city.
I have seen some of them around while driving with my family, next time i see one i will speak to them about the nation.
My main concern is that my family wont like MY choice.
and another concern is, i dont know where to get a koran from, i filled out some forms on websites to recive a free one via mail,so hopefully they come.
but untill then do you all know about e-korans?

~~~~~~~~~:SMILY206:~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY206:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY206:~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY206:~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY206:~~~~~~~~~~~~

۞ لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله.۞
There is no god but Allah and the prophet muhammad is Allah messenger!

Greeting to our friend Justin from Virginia!
and:salam2: to my brothers n sisters in Islam.

Hello Justin!
Welcome to this knowledgeable site.
Hope this site will bring you more understanding on our beautiful religion of peace~Al Islam .I see that my brothers n sisters has provided you with some useful link so now you should goooooooooo for it!!!If there's anything or any help you require feel free to write in and ask.

Justin,another way to get~ A Holy Qurán yet a good translation and much help(insya allah) you may try the muslim convert organisation at your place or the very near to where you living, it not so difficult right :) insya allah.

Watch this video below,
Why Australian Boy Converted to Islam ?

Click
V
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0ExmRjcI5Y&feature=related

Hope all this will help!Insya allah !

:tti_sister:May Allah swt showers blesses upon my family in Islam~Ãmin!

Take Care!
~Thank You,
~Wassalam :)

I think you should know that our brother~Mr Yusuf Islam (was also known as Cat Steven a famous singer)embraces Islam after reading The Holy Qurán a gift from his brother which not a muslim at that time!

So start working on this!!!