hello

revert-sister

Proud to be a MUSLIM
salaam to all brothers and sisters,:SMILY139:

my name is yvette and i am from birmingham, i converted 5 months ago.
inshallah everyone is in good health

talk soon
yvette

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
walaikum salam :) welcome to the welcome sister :) glad to have u here and welcome to the family of Islam
:) brother shaheer

abuayesha

Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullaah

Welcome to TTI.

Do not hesitate to post of your interest.
Ask any question you have.
Alhamdulillaah, in the TTI family there are knowledgeable brothers and sisters who would answer and guide.

Stay here and enjoy. May Allaah bless you and your loved ones. Please include me too in your Dua'a.

Wassalaam

fauzan azim

introduce my self

Asalaamuualikum.wr.wb to all my new brother and sister that convert to islam, my name is fauzan azim, from Indonesia, keep Allah SWT in your heart, and Allah SWT will keep you always. Dear brother and sister if you want to send me e-mail, please send to Fauzanrm2450*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!. thanks:salam2:

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
Assalamu ALaykum

WELCOME, MUBARAK !!!!!!!! mashAllah i'm glad to hear that u revert ! any help just ask me !

Salam
Aminah !

kash_uk

Salam
I am kashif from Glasgow!! I am very happy to learn to that Allah guided u to the right path. May Allah give u strenght and make things easy for u.

regards
kashif

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
We selam alejkum
Welcome to our islamic community in this website , I'm very happy that you are turned to islam.I hope that you will learn a lot about our deen.Have a beautiful life with islam.
Selam alejkum by your brother from Kosovo.