Hello

Toya23

Hi,
I joined this website yesterday and Im pretty excited about everything that Im going to learn. Im not a muslim and I wouldnt say I would never be a Muslim. I have been raised as a Christian but I have found that I am really questioning the Religion. Right now Im reading the Quran, watching vidoes, reading books and reading articles to try and educate myself before I fully commit myself to Islam(which I think is the smartest thing to do). So far what I have learned is amazing and so interesting and I cant seem to put down the Quran. My hope is that this website will help me through this journey and to teach me more.
So if you have an advice for me I would love to hear from you.
Thank you

etoile_de_mer

Hi,,Assalaamu Alaykum wr wb
welcome to the website..
there are lots of knowledgeable brothers & sisters around in here
plz feel free to ask any questions..

enjoy ur stay at TTI
May Allah Bless You
take care,
Shaheen ur sister from Mauritius.

nasiruyola

You are warmly welcome

Assalam manit taba'a huda

Iman is not only admitting but to submit yourself and obey. Iman is speech, action and heart.

Iman is believe on Allah, Malaikat, Kitab, Rasul, Al Qiyamah, good Qadha and bad Qadha or Qadha and Qadar.

welcome and please find time to read and ask questions. Wishing you ALLAH'S HIDAYA-GUIDANCE

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: dear sister :) I am a revert to Islam from a non-practising Catholic family. I have been Muslim now for 17 years (since I was 21) and it was the best choice I ever made in my entire life :)

I hope you will enjoy your stay and stick around and ask questions as they arise :)

Some videos I have personally enjoyed on youtube would be any from Ahmed Deedat, Yusuf Estes, Zaid Shakir and Bilal Assad.

Other websites that I find useful for information include:
- www.quranexplorer.com
- www.islamway.com
- www.islamicperspectives.com
- www.rasoulallah.net
- www.prophetofislam.com
- www.muslimconverts.com
- www.islamtomorrow.com
- islam101.org
- www.guidetosalvation.com

May ALLAH bring you to the right path, dear sister :)

All the best

:wasalam:

Toya23

Thank you

WOW!!!!
Thank you so much everyone, your words were so welcoming. I can already see this is going to be great.
So a lot of you said I can ask questions, however, do I make a new thread to post all of these questions or is there somewhere I can go? Do I post my questions here?
Also thank you to the individual who sent me all of the links, I'm looking forward to seeing what they have to offer.

hassana elkoussi

WOW!!!!
Thank you so much everyone, your words were so welcoming. I can already see this is going to be great.
So a lot of you said I can ask questions, however, do I make a new thread to post all of these questions or is there somewhere I can go? Do I post my questions here?
Also thank you to the individual who sent me all of the links, I'm looking forward to seeing what they have to offer.

Welcome to the site, hope you'll find it informative . As for making a new thread, you can go to "Islamic Discussion " on the left, click it and you'll find the words " New Thread" on top of the page and on the bottom as well. Hope to hear from you soon and to have you often at the site.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
WOW!!!!

Welcome to the site. You can post your questions either here or by making a new thread....anyway you wish..

Thank you for choosing us to anwer your questions. With regards to your questions, we will try to relate what the prophet Sallah Wallihi Wassalam ,so be sure that it will not be our words.

May Allah guide you to the path of islam, the full , total submission to one GOD .

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Hello Toya

WELCOME TO TTI:):):):)

Inshallah, you will find this site very beneficial.

As far as the questions I would recommend that you start a new thread so the questions will get the proper attention. If you post them within this thread some members will think it is only a introduction and merely skip it without knowing its contents.

Enjoy the site and we are glad to have you with us.

*edit* Sister Hassana explained how to start a new thread to help assist you with doing that. (pg.1)
Wasalam Amirah

abuayesha

Assalaamu Alaikum
Peace be on you sister Toyo

Welcome to the TTI family.

Inshaa Allaah, God willing, you will find this an enjoyable family. Everyone is helpful. Therefore, you may ask any question. Alhamdulillaah-Praise be to Allaah-there are brothers and sisters who can answer you.

May Allaah bless you and guide you to the straigh path.

Wassalaam

Toya23

Thank You

Once again thank you everyone. I feel so welcomed here at TTI. I have been really busy with work and I was sick so I was not studying. So I think im ok now and ready to get back at it.
Talk to you all soon

just_started

Once again thank you everyone. I feel so welcomed here at TTI. I have been really busy with work and I was sick so I was not studying. So I think im ok now and ready to get back at it.
Talk to you all soon

May you live in peace always Inshallah. Islam is a complete and beautiful religion and as much you go into it you will discover new things that you never thought of. You will get the answer of your everything that comes in your mind but you may need tobe patient.
May ALLAH bless us all and help us to live on the right track.

Amina 1

Welcome

Assalam Alaikum wahramatu wabarakatu (May Allah's peace mercy and blessing be with you).

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will try to answer the best I can. I just recently started wearing a hajab (head covering). I am still learning. I like all the links I saw in your comments. I hope Allah guides you to the straight path.:hijabi:

shichemlydia

welcome....

salam alikoum;
welcome to the website and hope to see your posts in the future, yes take your time to read and study islam, but do not be so late, in order not to miss the threasure of islam, and get the reward of allah swt.
may allah help you to learn islam and make it common sense for you.
salam alikoum

Toya23

Wonderful!!

Thank you again. I checked out the websites that were sent to me and they are all very informative(but also very easy to understand, which i like). If you have any more, keep them coming.
Thank you so much everyone