hello

kayleigh

Hello, everyone.

I'm currently a student and I'm studying Islam on my own time. I was raised Christian (extreme Evangelical), but have always been interested in studying different religions. Ever since I was a child I would question what was taught to me, but it wasn't until I was a sophomore in high school that I started to consider myself an 'agnostic'. In school, my classmates and I were assigned sections of the Qur'an to read, but it wasn't until lately that I decided to research more and sit down and actually read the whole Qur'an (not done yet, but I'm working on it!). Everything I've ever questioned about Christianity has been explained in Islam and, to be honest, I do believe I will probably revert. Islam is a beautiful religion, and I hope I can learn from this site and people here.

basheerpkm

trying to be Mu'min
Hi sister,

Welcome to TTI...Insha Allah (If God's Wish) you will choose God's religion.
More over I am sure, you will get what you need that from Qur'an.
So pray for getting right path.

Your brother

hambaAllah

dear kayleigh

if u think u have sisterly question only for the sisters do join the sister sensitive issues here too...foc...need to register only.. Hope other sisters be more helpful than me
Goodluck in ur search for the truth

:hijabi:

Azra

Hello Kayleigh,

Welcome to TTI! Feel free to go through the site and if there are any questions on Islam, just voice it out, insyaAllah, we will help you on any queries that you may have.

:SMILY139:

maymun

ammatu allah

hellow kayleigh
welcome turn to islam and feel free to ask questions that u need
and may allah guide to the right path <aameen>
whomever he guides shall never go astray. he allowe to stray shall never find gudiance.

all the best sister

Nur Sarah

:salam2: :SMILY34: welcome sister...i do hope you find the answers you are looking for. May Allah open your heart it his religion insyaAllah...:wasalam: Nur Sarah