Hello

Rebaz

:salam2: Sisters and brothers,
I was googling stuff that was retaled to islam and i found this website, It had alot of interesting things and I decide to register an account.
First of all i want to say I'm from sweden and my english ain't perfect, I've live in sweden for 7 years and It's a cold country :)
I was born in Kurdistan which is my homeland and it's there i belong.
I hope i can learn alot of things from this website so i can become a better muslim.
And by the way, I'm a teen so don't look at me as an adult ^.^

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Wa`alaykum us-salaam

Welcome to the forums. Maa shaa' Allaah, I'm glad you found our site. I hope you can benefit and learn a lot about Islaam from our forums.

Was-salaam

IbnAhmad

Assalamu Alykum. :)

Welcome to this Forum. Hope you benefit from all the resources InshaAllah ta'ala.
There are also many other teens on this site alhamdulilah ;)

Wassalaam.

hana*

welcome to the site, hope youre stay is most beneficial...youre english is perfect by the way :)

salahdin

Wa`alaykum us-salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu och välkomna till denna underbar hemsidan ,hoppas du lär dig mycket som jag gjorde bror.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa'alaikum salaam

Welcome to TTI Rebaz- It's good that you found this forum, you'll learn alot from here insha'allah.....hope you benefit from your stay here!
May Alllah's blessings always be with you

aless

welcome!!

wa alaykom salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

welcome to tti!! :blackhijab:

Maha*

Asalamu alaikum, brother. Welcome to TTI, inshaa allah you will benefit a lot from here.

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum

welcome to tti

it is very good islamic website for all muslims......

May Allah guide you to the right path Ameen

enjoy ur stay

Rebaz

Thanks all for the great comments :), I've already learn alot from this website (been at free book thread and read alot) Thanks for the greeting again!