HELP - ANY SCHOLAR OR IMAM...

brotherlove

Salaamalaikum & I have a one SERIOUS question.I would just like to know one thing...I have REPENTED & did exactly how you said it.I was warned not to do it & I STILL DID IT in my heart...I have repented from the heart to tears & now I have committed that shirk that BIG SIN again 3 times in a row to myself(I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHAT SIN I DID).I am so ashamed to go back & repent again because I believe I will not be forgiven & I cannot make dua with my hands that SIN that I have committed.Am I going to hell & do you know HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU REPENT..This is my THIRD time I had repented now I feel like THERE'S NO TURNING BACK...I FEEL LIKE I'M NOT WORTHY TO REPENT...PLEASE ANSWER ME ANY SCHOLAR OR IMAM...Please reply back with some PROOF what can be done with this situation...

:astag:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

There are no Scholars or Imams on this site...

Allaah says in the Qur'aan,

“Say: ‘O ‘Ibaadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful’”
[al-Zumar 39:53]

Also, the Prophet sall-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam, informed us of a man who killed 100 men and consulted a scholar regarding forgiveness. Do you know what this scholar replied with? Read the following hadeeth,

On the authority of Aboo Sa’eed Al-Khudree who said: The Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:

“There was from those who came before you a man who killed ninety-nine people, so he asked about the most knowledgeable of the people on earth and was directed to a monk, so he went to him and informed him that he had killed ninety-nine people and was there any hope repentance for him? He replied to him that there wasn’t so he killed him and completed one-hundred. He then asked about the most knowledgeable of the people on earth and was directed to a scholar and informed him that he had killed one-hundred people and was there any hope for him of repentance? He replied to him that there was and asked, ‘Who stands between you and repentance? Go to such and such a land, you will find there people who worship Allaah, worship Allaah alongside them, and do not return to your land because it is a land of evil.’ So he went away and when he got about half the way death overtook him, and there was a dispute between the angels of mercy and the angels of punishment. The angels of mercy said, ‘He came with a repenting heart to Allaah,’ and the angels of punishment argued, ‘He never did a good deed in his life.’ Then there appeared an angel in the form of a human being to arbitrate between them. He said, ‘Measure between the two lands and which ever one he is closest to he will be considered from its inhabitants.’ They measured and found that he was closer to the land that he intended to go to, and so the angels of mercy took his soul.”​
Please read this article pertaining forgiveness, http://troid.org/media/pdf/repented.pdf

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
There are no Imaam's or Scholars on this site (none that I know of at least).

If you really need some wise counsel then try going to the local Masjid in your area?

Otherwise if I was in your situation I would just log off and hit the prayer mat, may Allaah forgive you and all of us, Ameen.

Wa-alaykum salaam

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Prayer removes sins, and leaving it leads to punishment. So you have to pray! Why don't you pray now and begin with this du`aa?

‘O Allaah, distance me from my sins just as You have distanced The East from The West, O Allaah, purify me of my sins as a white robe is purified of filth, O Allaah, cleanse me of my sins with snow, water, and ice.’

Click below for the Arabic, it is the first du`aa.

http://makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=16

We are not a wise counsel, we are your brothers and sisters who wish to help you.

Was-salaam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I thought id get some help am I worthy of praying?

Respected brother, what else was your forhead created for?

You are very very worthy of humbling yourself before Allaah almighty.

You're allowing shaytaan to whisper these thoughts into your mind, don't let him succeed in taking you away from praying.

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
Brother Allah says in the Quran that verily Allah is oft forgiving most merciful in no less than 29 different places.As you said that you committed so many sins that you feel you will not be forgiven,by doing this you are committing another major sin because you feel that your sin is greater than Allahs mercy.There is no sin in this world but it can be forgiven by Allah.There is no limit on number of repentances because to err is human and to forgive is divine provided that the repentance is sincere, from the heart.So whatever sins you did repent back to Allah as Allah says "How shall Allah guide a people who disbelieved after their belief and after they bore witness that messenger is true and after clear proofs had come unto them?Verily Allah does not guide people who are Zalimoon.They are those whose recompense is that on them curse of Allah of all angels and of whole mankind.They will abide therin(Hell).Neither will their torment be lightened nor will it be delayed or postponed.EXCEPT FOR THOSE WHO REPENT AFTER THAT AND DO RIGHTEOUS DEEDS.VERILY ALLAH IS OFT FORGIVING MOST MERCIFUL(3:86-89).

revert2007

Love Fishing
well if u need a scholor,u can go to this website and have with them
well sorry they dont allow me to add the site here.perhaps i can pm u.

brotherlove

help

I spoke 2 an IMAM he said if u make a sincere Tauba(Repentance) and then do that sin again like 4 times in a row and knowing u did that Sin on Purpose that u repented for its not good at all....A friend of mine said u can only make Tauba (Repentance) one time because why did u that sin after ur repentance and u did it on PURPOSE...

I have read on a website that if u sin and then repent your prayer wont be accepted for 40 days...then if u do the same sin again (on purpose) and repent for it...ur prayer wont be accepted for 40 days and u will not be forgiven...

So do u think that person who still wants to go back and sincerly repent I mean can he?? is he worthy....or he should let go...........???

Please reply bak...
Salaamalaikum~~~

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
heeey !!
why u r very hopeless ????? dont u know that Allah is the MOST merciful ??

only what u should do is back to Allah and make touba , Allah love sinners when they back to him , and he changes all the past sins into Hasanat

believe me in that , Allah is the most merciful he will forgive everything ..

I spoke 2 an IMAM he said if u make a sincere Tauba(Repentance) and then do that sin again like 4 times in a row and knowing u did that Sin on Purpose that u repented for its not good at all....A friend of mine said u can only make Tauba (Repentance) one time because why did u that sin after ur repentance and u did it on PURPOSE...

I have read on a website that if u sin and then repent your prayer wont be accepted for 40 days...then if u do the same sin again (on purpose) and repent for it...ur prayer wont be accepted for 40 days and u will not be forgiven...

So do u think that person who still wants to go back and sincerly repent I mean can he?? is he worthy....or he should let go...........???

Please reply bak...
Salaamalaikum~~~

who says these information ??? sorry but they are WRONG
Allah loves Attwabeen .. it means in Arabic ppl who do sins and then repent to Allah , and do sins again but they remember Allah and repent to him .. tawabeen means ppl who make touba not 1 time .. many times and Allah loves them coz they have faith inside their hearts , this faith reminds them Allah every time they make sins

Forget the past and start ur new life :)

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

the example is of a deer running from a lion ....now you r asking whether u should stop running because the lion will catch you.

you decide whether you should stop running............to Allah.

the lion is hell and it a worst destination.

loosing hope in Allah is kufr.

dont go from what u think shirk to kufr.

repent
O Allah forgive me if i have knowingly committed shirk and forgive me if i have unknowingly done so.

patience is most important .why do you want to close the doors of forgiveness when they are open till your death.
calm down Allah is the Most Merciful.

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

What Should I Do After I Have Sinned?

Someone may ask, "How do I go about repenting from a sin?" Do I just say, "I repent." and that’s it, or is there anything to be done after that?

Two things should immediately be done. The first is an act of the heart, to sincerely regret the sins of the past. The second is an act of the body, to bring up some good deeds, starting two cycles of prayer of repentance. The following is a hadith in support:

Hazrat Abu Bakr radiyallahu anhu, says, "I heard the Holy Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam say, ‘There isn’t a man who, when he commits a sin, rises, makes ablution, and offers two rak’ats of prayers, but Allah forgives his sins.’ Then the Holy Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam recited the verse, ‘Those (are the true believers) who, when they commit an evil deed, or wrong their souls, remember Allah, and seek forgiveness for their sins - and who but Allah forgives sins? They do not insist upon the sins they have committed, and they know (that Allah is forgiving)."

(Qur'aan 3:135)
There are other reports that describe more in detail how these two cycles of prayers of repentance must be offered.
For instance:

1. There isn’t a man who makes ablution (and does it well, but sins fall off the limbs of the body with the last drop of water. And doing the ablution well includes saying the Bismillah in the beginning, and some other prayer words after it such as:

"I bear witness that there is no deity save Allah , the one, and I also bear witness that Muhammad is his slave and messenger."

"O’ Allah! make me of the repenting, and make me of the purified."

"O’ Allah! with praises to you I bear witness that there is no deity but you. I seek your forgiveness and turn to you in repentance."

2. Offer two rak’ats of prayer. Performs them in full presence of mind and heart. Commits no mistake within the prayers. Does not speak to himself within them. Recites the prayer-words in them well and in humility. Then seeks Allah’s forgiveness

Then, as these things have been achieved he should now increase his good deeds to the extent possible. Don’t you see what Umar radiyallahu anhu did when he had committed the mistake of arguing with the Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam, at Hudaibiyya. He used to offer special acts of worship, (like fasting, almsgiving, etc.), to atone for that sin. The following hadith should also be considered.

"He who commits some evil deeds, and then turns to doing good deeds is like the man who had on him a tight-fitting coat of mail made of steel, so tight, it would almost choke him. Then he did a good deed and it opened up a little more until it became so loose as to fall off to the ground."

So you see how good deeds release a man from the clutches of past sins and liberate him from the tension that they cause. Let me at this point offer you the abridged version of an incident, which is laden with lessons.

Ibn Mas’ood radiyallahu anhu says a man came to the Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam and said, "O Apostle of Allah. I found a woman in a garden and did everything to her except having intercourse: I kissed her and hugged her and so on, but I didn’t go beyond this. So judge me as you wish." The Prophet of Allah sallallahu alaihe wasallam said nothing in reply and the man went away. Upon this Umar radiyallahu anhu remarked, "Allah would have kept it a secret if he had kept it a secret." The Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam in the direction the man had gone and said, "Call him back." When they called him back, he recited to him the following verse, "Establish Prayers at the two ends of the day and early part of the night. Indeed good deeds wipe out evil ones. And this (Qur’aan) is a reminder unto the mindful."

(Qur'aan 11:114)
Upon hearing this, Mu’adh radiyallahu anhu (and according to another report Umar radiyallahu anhu) said, "O’ Apostle of Allah sallallahu alaihe wasallam, is this for him alone or is it (this ruling) common?" he replied: "No, it is common."

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Brother never EVER lose hope in Allah!

:salam2: brother in ISlam!
I welcome you to TTI first, and to this very family that you have made by joining here:D
mashaAlah, tabarakaAllah my other brothers and sisters have already given you very goood replies, may Allah reward them for their help!ameeen,ameen,ameen
here is my one cent:D

brother, what ever sin you have comited, know that Allah is the oft-forgiving and He loves you more than YOUR OWN MOM does! and if you lose hope in Allah, what life do you have??? surely Allah loves those who repent to HIM out of fear, love and devotion for HIM Alone! you have got Iman that is why you keep wanting to GO back to Allah, and who is making you wanna repent?? It's He who has created you OUT of NOTHING, It's Allah! He is calling you to come to HIM, you know what the reason behind you joining here is?? why you looking for ways to find HIM and repent?? doesnt that tell you that Allah is calling you to HIM. Dont you know that Allah will RUN to you if only you walk to HIM??? that He loves you because you're His believing Slave?? how can you ever lose HOPE on the most merciful, the oft-forgiving and the loving RAB?? how?
Brotha, Allah is JUST a prayer away, and no matter how many times you repent He is still going to accept it ofcourse, if you follow the conditions of repentance each time you repent.
I wanna give you hope from the almighty Allah's words, the meledious Qurran, the one we love and feel at peace when we recite and listen to!
Surah Al-furqan
وَالَّذينَ إِذا أَنفَقوا لَم يُسرِفوا وَلَم يَقتُروا وَكانَ بَينَ ذٰلِكَ قَوامًا ﴿٦٧﴾
(67) And they who when they spend, are neither extravagant nor parsimonious, and (keep) between these the just mean.
وَالَّذينَ لا يَدعونَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلٰهًا ءاخَرَ وَلا يَقتُلونَ النَّفسَ الَّتى حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلّا بِالحَقِّ وَلا يَزنونَ ۚ وَمَن يَفعَل ذٰلِكَ يَلقَ أَثامًا ﴿٦٨﴾
(68) And they who do not call upon another god with Allah and do not slay the soul, which Allah has forbidden except in the requirements of justice, and (who) do not commit fornication and he who does this shall find a requital of sin;
يُضٰعَف لَهُ العَذابُ يَومَ القِيٰمَةِ وَيَخلُد فيهِ مُهانًا ﴿٦٩﴾
(69) The punishment shall be doubled to him on the day of resurrection, and he shall abide therein in abasement;
إِلّا مَن تابَ وَءامَنَ وَعَمِلَ عَمَلًا صٰلِحًا فَأُولٰئِكَ يُبَدِّلُ اللَّهُ سَيِّـٔاتِهِم حَسَنٰتٍ ۗ وَكانَ اللَّهُ غَفورًا رَحيمًا ﴿٧٠﴾
(70) Except him who repents and believes and does a good deed; so these are they of whom Allah changes the evil deeds to good ones; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. وَمَن تابَ وَعَمِلَ صٰلِحًا فَإِنَّهُ يَتوبُ إِلَى اللَّهِ مَتابًا ﴿٧١﴾
(71) And whoever repents and does good, he surely turns to Allah a (goodly) turning.
YES, Allah just gave you hope! go with it and repent to HIM !!! wouldnt you want to be of those who surely TURN to Allah!? like He says in the last verse here??
brother, this life is short, none of us know when we going to drop dead, humble yourself in the eyes of the creator before your time comes, inshaAllah He'll make you stronger, and give you Iman to fight back the evil whispers of shaitan! think of these verses REALLY hard..........they might just change your life around, and PLEASE dont ever think Allah wont accept you!! never ever think that way, for like I said, Allah is OUR lovving Rab, and He loves those who repent to Him and humble themselves infront of Him with tears, and a feeling of HOPE and FEAR!!!
may Allah forgive you of that which you have done, grant you happiness and a peaceful mind, give you patience, strengthen your Iman, make you stead fast in the deen, ease every pain you have, and grant you jannah at the end !ameen, ameen,ameen,!!!
Allah loves you, run to HIM and you shall find Him ever most merciful!!!

salam alaykum

im not a scholar or imam but im here to help u stop the sin(whatever it is) u r committing.......we usually think that shaytan makes us to these things and use him as the scapegoat.......next time u should think that its not shaytan that does it but urself....this mite help u cause it actually helped me and i thank the user that gave me this guidance ...jazakalla firdous