HELP ASAP>>>PLEASE

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION OF THE NAME ASMAA IN ARABIC,AND ITS ORIGIN??

I NEED ABOUT A PAGE OF INFORMATION.

PLEASE I NEED THIS FOR HOMEWORK...JAZKAUM ULLAHI KHAIR!

user expired!

asalamualaykum,

okay do u mean Asma ul Husna? the Names of Allah!

or do you just mean Asma cos that seems to simple.

is it Asma one of the names of Prophet sa-allahu alayhi wa salaam. how about doing a paper on all the famous Asma, I quite sure there at least three

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
If you just need 1 word or something, go on islam.com ->Islamic Baby Names->Female ; and then you'll find it. That's where I found the name Abdul Hasib, The Slave of the Resurrecter. It sounded catchy and then I made that my TTI username-and now that's my nickie name.

I'm gnna put that for my yearbook, Nicknames, blah blah (not telling this one), blah blah (neither this), Abdullah, Abdul Hasib, and maybe even Lil Abdoo (some special person called me that over here :hearts: I kinda liked it).

And the reason why I'm not telling any of you brothers and sisters two of my special names is because I want all of you to call me Abdullah or Abdul Hasib because it's special to me since you guys, the ones that I can look up to, call me that out of love and respect to me.

And oh yeah, I have that name that people call me at school-I don't really like it because it doesn't have any good meaning in it, and it doesn't describe me.

My 2 secret names sound beautiful together, whenever a brother from the masjid or Jamaat asks me what my name is, I say ... Gosh I was just about to say it.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Asmaa is the jam` (plural) of ism in `arabic... as for the name, then origin can be sought by looking into a good dictionary such as the Hans Wehr one.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
AH

:salam2:

If you just need 1 word or something, go on islam.com ->Islamic Baby Names->Female ; and then you'll find it. That's where I found the name Abdul Hasib, The Slave of the Resurrecter. It sounded catchy and then I made that my TTI username-and now that's my nickie name.

I'm gnna put that for my yearbook, Nicknames, blah blah (not telling this one), blah blah (neither this), Abdullah, Abdul Hasib, and maybe even Lil Abdoo (some special person called me that over here :hearts: I kinda liked it).

And the reason why I'm not telling any of you brothers and sisters two of my special names is because I want all of you to call me Abdullah or Abdul Hasib because it's special to me since you guys, the ones that I can look up to, call me that out of love and respect to me.

And oh yeah, I have that name that people call me at school-I don't really like it because it doesn't have any good meaning in it, and it doesn't describe me.

My 2 secret names sound beautiful together, whenever a brother from the masjid or Jamaat asks me what my name is, I say ... Gosh I was just about to say it.

Lol yeh, Abdul Hasib suits you completely, it would be just weird if you told us your other names cos nobody here is used to it. For example, if i see the letters 'AH' I know automatically its Abdul Hasib from TTI :) (AH is ure code name ;)..an i just busted it)

'Lil Abdoo' lol funny..who came up with that one?