HELP!!i feel like allah is...

Islam!!yay

in someways ignoring me ...i dont know thats how i feel....i feel like allah doesnt care about me

why do i feel that way??

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:salam2:

Whenever I feel that way I always fall upon this ayat

“And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright”

[al-Baqarah 2:186]

Do not give up. Everything is answered in one form or another. :)

Sorry my response is not longer but insha Allah maybe someone here can help you more.

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

hmmm...what i feel you need to do is to recount your blessings and look at those people below you ( compare yourself and the bro and sis in Palestine who pick up and sell rubbish)

One more is go to the mosque frequently and pray in congregation

Islam Yay --> your username sounds like you are enjoying islam...but hmmm...

zaid6236

help will come

:salam2: dear bro, what you feel is all about lonely. That is why you say Allah is ignoring you. its ok this is normal because human do not know why they are created. Quran ( adz dzaariyaat 51:56 ) Allah says why Allah created us. So keep searching for Allah until you find it.:wasalam: :)

Jannah03

Asalaamu alakum, ive felt that way before. dont get discouraged that Allah does not hear your cry. Are you feeling depressed? if so there is a du'a you can say and memorise to help you feel better. Make your salat. Prostration is a good solution to feeling better. Is your du'a not answered in the timely fashion you want it, Allah is with those who are patient. Go to Allah walking and Allah will come to you running.

Al-Gharib

No Victor But Allah!

sometimes we always feel down. Everyone has their up's and downs... It could be that you are being tested by Allah, and remember that Allah only tests you when he wishes for something better for you...

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri and Abu Huraira:

The Prophet(saw) said, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that."

[Bukhari]

also here are some supplications you can recite:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=119333#post119333

Islam!!yay

just to

make things clearer...i feel like allah doesnt care about me...like i did something and now he doesnt care for what do >>>thats somehow how i feel ....could this be a test or allah is really mad at me???

Al-Gharib

No Victor But Allah!
Sometimes you get all these feelings... i.e. why am i going through all this hardship? what did i do wrong... etc...

Even though things may feel bad for you, things may actually be better for you... You simply don't know... Allah knows what's best for you.

Also, If you commit a sin, and you sincerely repent, Allah is always there to listen to you...

dianne

in someways ignoring me ...i dont know thats how i feel....i feel like allah doesnt care about me

why do i feel that way??

Salam,

Hope you taubah! Its very rude when u say like this.I do not know why you guys in here always wondering,ignoring,doesnt care,whatever etc.
Beware that Allah swt is watching us,say somethin words effect our aqeedah is much trouble to our self,relation to Allah swt.
Allah is exist,He is up there watching us,AN Angel the one who always besides us,do their duty.
When we feel was was- recite ayah Kursi,AN Naas.that would help,wondering about ALLah swt is very ridicullous questions,We are belongs to HIm.
Sorry for my words,but for sure,during this Ramadhan please highlight or advance our eeman,do some amal,zakah,zikr,so He will help us.

Wassalam

Al-Gharib

No Victor But Allah!

dianne... this person is afflicted in faith and is asking for help... YOU shouldn't be rude and put them down... they are asking for help... so please dont do that, otherwise nobody is going to get the help they need...

--------------------------------------------------------

“And perform al-salaah at the two ends of the day and in some hours of the night. Verily, the good deeds remove the evil deeds (i.e., small sins). That is a reminder (advice) for the mindful (those who accept advice).” [Hood 11:114]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Supplication for one afflicted with doubt in his faith:

037-126.gif

'Aamantu billaahi wa Rusulihi

• He should seek refuge in Allaah
  • He should renounce that which is causing such doubt.
  • He should say:
    I have believed in Allaah and His Messengers.​
Also recite:

037-127.gif

Huwal-'Awwalu wal-'Aakhiru wadh-dhaahiru wal-Baatinu, wa Huwa bikulli shay'in 'Aleem

He is The First and The Last, Ath-Thaahir and Al-Baatin and He knows well all things.

http://www.makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=37

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
I think Dianne is right and other people are also right. To me it looks like a hospital where Dr. Dianne is waking up the patiant by shaking him up and all the other doctors are giving different kinds of medicine. Good team work.

Brother this is a TEST. The best way to pass this test is to do Sabr and Salat. Also reciting Ayat al-Kursi and a couple of other duas will help too.

Good Luck.

dianne

dianne... this person is afflicted in faith and is asking for help... YOU shouldn't be rude and put them down... they are asking for help... so please dont do that, otherwise nobody is going to get the help they need...

--------------------------------------------------------

“And perform al-salaah at the two ends of the day and in some hours of the night. Verily, the good deeds remove the evil deeds (i.e., small sins). That is a reminder (advice) for the mindful (those who accept advice).” [Hood 11:114]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Supplication for one afflicted with doubt in his faith:

037-126.gif

'Aamantu billaahi wa Rusulihi

• He should seek refuge in Allaah
  • He should renounce that which is causing such doubt.
  • He should say:
    I have believed in Allaah and His Messengers.​
Also recite:

037-127.gif

Huwal-'Awwalu wal-'Aakhiru wadh-dhaahiru wal-Baatinu, wa Huwa bikulli shay'in 'Aleem

He is The First and The Last, Ath-Thaahir and Al-Baatin and He knows well all things.

http://www.makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=37

YEa rite!
Im not being rude! i DIDNT SAY such words who can hurts somebodys,why u must so border?
Allah SWT is not your friends that he can say SO! Allah swt is the Creator of Universe,Allah swt will help us if we follow his rule,Even Rasullullah saw also teach us to be patience for any such things face us.
so u better watch out your mouth!

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
YEa rite!
Im not being rude! i DIDNT SAY such words who can hurts somebodys,why u must so border?
Allah SWT is not your friends that he can say SO! Allah swt is the Creator of Universe,Allah swt will help us if we follow his rule,Even Rasullullah saw also teach us to be patience for any such things face us.
so u better watch out your mouth!

betul2 marah nampak :shymuslima1:

huda2

why do i feel that way??

Bro we all have our moment when we feel down, but I think its the shaytan who is making u to have these doubts, so insha allaah pray more, read quraan, and be with other muslims who will influence u. Allah is great and always help us, but live is a test and always our plan doesnt work allah is the best planar. usually as a muslim when our taqwa is weak, and things dont work out as we like to be, that's when shaytaan get advantage of us and make us feel this way. Insha allah may allah will make this feeling disapper and will make u strong. Dont give up be strong and make alot of duaa. My prayer is with u inshs allaah.:tti_sister: :tti_sister:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam

why do i feel that way??

Salam Bro,

I was listening to a similar question someone had asked on the Islam channel the other day and the Imam responded by saying keep your faith in Allah.

He also said that this happened to the Prophet (PBUH) during his life time. He once felt as if Allah had forgotton about him. One of the reasons for this was because he noticed that some time had gone by where he didn't recieve a revelation.

Allah has made it clear that he is with us even when we think he isn't. Just believe in him and stay strong and Inshalla you will find peace within yourself again.

Remeber this life is nothing but a test for us all.

Salam

Abu.Amirah

:salam2: :salah:

Dear Brother,

I have a little nice story here to make you feel that Allah is always there for us though we human sumtimes tend to see it as he forgets about us.Please have subra and try to do alot in ibadah. INshallah this story will give you the idea of how our iman are weak sumtimes.....

"The only survivor of a shipwreck was washed up on a small, uninhabited
island. He prayed feverishly for Allah to rescue him, and every day he
scanned the horizon for help, but none seemed forthcoming. Exhausted, he
eventually managed to build a little hut out of driftwood to protect him
from the elements and to store his few possessions.

But then one day, after scavenging for food, he arrived home to find his
little hut in flames, the smoke rolling up to the sky. The worst had
happened; everything was lost. He was stunned with grief and anger.

"Allah, how could you do this to me!" he cried.

Early the next day, however, he was awakened by the sound of a ship that
was approaching the island. It had come to rescue him.

"How did you know I was here?" asked the weary man of his rescuers.

"We saw your smoke signal," they replied.

It is easy to get discouraged when things are going badly. But we
shouldn't lose heart, because Allah is at work in our lives, even in the
midst of pain and suffering.

Remember, next time your little hut is burning to the ground, it just
may be a smoke signal that summons The Grace of Allah.

:salah: jazakallahu kheir

dianne

:salam2: hello dianne, people need help here.. so do our duty to help.:wasalam: :)

U stay away from this,I didnt say any bad words,Did u read my post?! huh?!

I said recite ayah Kursi when u in difficulties and also surah An Nas.thats all,Allah swt is not your friends that u can say SO!
wondering Allah swt,questioning Allah swt is not in Islam religion.
u need to take care of yourself instead of take care of somebodys else.
If anything bad happens to you,and you blaming Allah swt for things happens? Give me a break! Thats a sin!