HELP!!i feel like allah is...

Al-Gharib

No Victor But Allah!
U stay away from this,I didnt say any bad words,Did u read my post?! huh?!

I said recite ayah Kursi when u in difficulties and also surah An Nas.thats all,Allah swt is not your friends that u can say SO!
wondering Allah swt,questioning Allah swt is not in Islam religion.
u need to take care of yourself instead of take care of somebodys else.
If anything bad happens to you,and you blaming Allah swt for things happens? Give me a break! Thats a sin!

akhi, please read what the brother/sister has said... they are asking why they feel like this... nobody is blaming Allah... it seems like you may have misunderstood the posts...

dianne

akhi, please read what the brother/sister has said... they are asking why they feel like this... nobody is blaming Allah... it seems like you may have misunderstood the posts...

make things clearer...i feel like allah doesnt care about me...like i did something and now he doesnt care for what do >>>thats somehow how i feel ....could this be a test or allah is really mad at me???

Yes i clearly understood! i feel like Allah doesnt care about me? lol
why u feel like that? feel was was of Allah swt,i advice to recite ayah kursi or surah an nas,thats it!

feeling about was was thing is shaytan inside your heart who twisted our eeman.u need to take care of yourself!
im too old to understand your text,why u must feel that way then? if ure muslim? Islam with the words also u clearly understand - subbmission!
thats it!

i have no intentions to argue with these things,since its ramadhan,sun was sent down the earth to bow Allah swt and tomorrow it will raise again without no questioning.think about it.

wassalam

zainsmommy

This whole thread has made me cry. I am now writing with tears in my eyes.

I am new to Islam(over one year to be exact ALhamdulileh) and I have often felt this way. I felt, where is Allah? Why am I not feeling something when I pray or read the Qur'an? Why can't Allah just come into my heart and show me? I think that at some point, no matter if you are new to Islam, or any other religion, everyone feels "lost". It is up to us to remain diligent in our prayers and keeping our ways on the straight path and eventually, we will see that Allah is there, was there all along.

Of course Dianne(may Allah bless her in trying to help) was right when she said that we should not keep questioning and we should not blame, but also, we cannot assume that one is doing that in a manner that is not good. Perhaps the question presented was meant in a different way and not a way that some may see it. Perhaps this person is really feeling lost and is reaching out for us to give some advice and not necessarily saying that Allah is not "there" or not "real" because he feels alone. Afterall, as an Ummah, it is our duty to help...not scold because we feel they are saying or doing something blasphemous...we should gently help guide them.

I am crying because this thread went from a person reaching out for help, to anger? WHY? There are responses that are short and spiteful? This is so sad for me. How can we be this way to another person? No matter if you do not like someone's response, it is not for you to respond back in a negative way. Be adult about it and go on. Make Dua for those who upset you in their responses and for yourself. Try to see their point of view. PLEASE. This is not right...here we have someone reaching out for help and it turns into this person or that person angry at each other or saying negative things about each others posts? What will the person who is reaching out for help gain from this?

Please my brothers and sisters, this is not the way. How sad is this.
I think that all the responses...EVERYONE'S that gave advice on what to do and what to recite, was very good and May Allah reward each and every one of you for it and may this person who asked for the help get something from it, may that person gain knowledge or peace that Allah is there....but for the negative ones, the angry, hostile ones, May Allah also forgive us. It is not proper. We should not get defensive.

Allah Hafiz

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Hello brother Islam!!yay !!!
Haven't heard from you since you posted. I hope you are feeling better now.
:wasalam:

korgan

Slave of Rahman
assalamon alaykom.
it is decieve of shaytan. and if shaytan tell u smth u have iman. because shaytan doesn come in empty harth.

dianne

Especialy For You! -Book by Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

Curing weak faith

Al-Haakim reported in al-Mustadrak, and al-Tabaraani reported in al-Mu’jam, that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Faith wears out in the heart of any one of you just as clothes wear out, so ask Allaah to renew the faith in your hearts.” (Reported by al-Haakim in al-Mustadrak, 1/4; see also al-Silsilat al-Saheehah, 1585. Al-Haythami said in Majma’ al-Zawaa’id, 1/52, “It was reported by al-Tabaraani in al-Kabeer and its isnaad is saheeh.”) What he meant is that faith wears out in the heart just as clothes wear out and become old. The heart of the believer is sometimes overwhelmed by clouds of sin, and so it goes dark. This is the picture drawn for us by the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in the saheeh hadeeth: “There is no heart that is not covered by a cloud like the cloud covering the moon when it is shining, and so it suddenly goes dark, but when it (the cloud) goes away, it shines again.” (Reported by Abu Na’eem in al-Hilyah, 2/196; al-Silsilat al-Saheehah, 2268). Sometimes the moon is covered by clouds, which conceal its light, but after a little while they go away, and the light of the moon comes back to light up the sky. In the same way, the heart of the believer is sometimes covered with dark clouds of sin, so its light is veiled, and the person finds himself lost in darkness, but when he strives to increase his eemaan and seeks the help of Allaah, that cloud goes away, and the light comes back to shine in his heart as before.

One of the most important principles which must be understood in order to treat the problem of weak faith is that faith increases and decreases, or waxes and wanes. This is one of the basic principles of the ‘aqeedah of Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah, who say that faith is something to be spoken in words, to be believed in in the heart, and to be put into action. Faith increases with obedience and decreases with disobedience. There is evidence for this in the Qur’aan and Sunnah, for example, Allaah says (interpretation of the meanings): “… that they may grow more in Faith along with their (present) Faith…” [al-Fath 48:4] and “… Which of you has had his faith increased by it? …” [al-Tawbah 9:124]. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever among you sees an evil action, let him change it by his hand (by action), and if he cannot, then by his tongue (by speaking out), and if he cannot, then by his heart (by feeling that it is wrong), and that is the weakest of faith.” (Al-Bukhaari, Fath, 1/51).

The effects of obedience and sin, which increase and decrease faith respectively, are well known from observation and experience. If a person goes out walking in the market-place, where he looks at uncovered women wearing make-up, and hears the shouting and idle talk of the people, then he goes to the graveyard and stops to think and let his heart soften, he will see the difference between the two environments and how quickly his heart changes.

Another factor in this discussion is the words of one of the salaf: “One of the signs of proper understanding is when a slave takes care of his eemaan, and pays attention to what decreases it, and knows when it increases and when it decreases, and recognizes the temptation of Shaytaan when he comes to him.” (Sharh Nooniyah Ibn al-Qayyim by Ibn ‘Eesa, 2/140).

It is important to know that if a decrease in faith leads to one neglecting one’s duties or doing haraam deeds, this slackening is very serious and one must repent to Allaah and start to do something about it at once. If it does not lead to neglect of duties and doing haraam deeds, but just makes a person fall short in doing mustahabb (recommended) deeds, for example, then a person still needs to know how to sort himself out and correct himself until he returns to the proper level of energy and strength in worship. This is what we learn from the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), “Every deed has energy and strength, and then this energy and strength is followed by a slackening, so who’s slackening is in accordance to my Sunnah he will be fine, and who’s slackening is to other than that [i.e., doing unlawful or forebidden deeds] he will be doomed.” (Reported by Ahmad, 2/210; Saheeh al-Targheeb, no. 55).

Before we discuss how to treat the problem of weak faith, there is something we should note: many of those who feel that their hearts are hard look for an external solution, hoping that they can rely on others, even though it is within their reach – if they want – to take care of themselves by themselves. This is how it should be done, because eemaan is the relationship between the slave and his Lord. Below, we will discuss a number of ways prescribed by Islam by means of which the Muslim can deal with his weakness of faith and hardness of heart, after he puts his trust in Allaah and resigns himself to the fact that he faces a struggle to achieve his goal:

Pondering the meanings of the Qur’aan, which Allaah has revealed to explain everything and as a Light by which He guides whomever He wills of His slaves. There is no doubt that it contains a powerful and effective cure. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And We send down from the Qur’aan that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe…” [al-Isra’ 17:82]. The method of treatment is to think and ponder its meanings.

Book by Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid - Weakness of Faith

dianne

Continue

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) summed up what the Muslim has to do to remedy the hardness of his heart with the Qur’aan. He said: “There are two main things you have to do. The first is to move your heart from dwelling on the things of this world and move it to dwell on the Hereafter, then focus all your heart on the Qur’aan and ponder its meanings and why it was revealed. Try to understand something from every aayah and apply it to the disease of your heart. These aayaat were revealed (to treat) the disease of the heart, so you will be healed, by the permission of Allaah.”

Trying to feel an awareness of the might of Allaah, learning His names and attributes, pondering their meanings, trying to understand them and to establish these feelings in the heart so that they may have an effect on one’s actions. The heart is the controller of the faculties, which are like soldiers and followers; if it is sound, they will be sound, and if it is corrupt, they will be corrupt.

The texts of the Qur’aan and Sunnah which speak of the greatness and might of Allaah are many. When the Muslim reads them, he is shaken and becomes humble before the Most High, the Most Great, the All-Hearing, the All-Seeing, and his fear and submission to the Lord of the first and the last increases. Many of His names and attributes are mentioned in the Qur’aan. He is the Most Great (al-‘Azeem), the Watcher over His creatures (al-Muhaymin), the Compeller (al-Jabbaar), the Majestic (al-Mutakabbir), the Most Strong (al-Qawi), the Subduer (al-Qahhaar), the Great (al-Kabeer), the Most Exalted (al-Muta’aal). He is the Living Who does not die, although jinn and men die. He is the One Who has irresistable power over His slaves. The thunder glorifies and praises Him, and so do the angels because of His awe. He is All-Mighty, All-Able of retribution. He is the Self-Sustaining who does not sleep. He has full knowledge of all things. He knows the fraud of the eyes, and all that the breasts conceal. He has described His vast knowledge in the following terms (interpretation of the meaning): “And with Him are the keys of the ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in (or on) the earth and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry but is written in a Clear Record.” [al-An’aam 6:59]. One of the aspects of His greatness about which He has told us is (interpretation of the meaning): “… And on the Day of Resurrection the whole of the earth will be grasped by His Hand and the heavens will be rolled up in His Right Hand…” [al-Zumar 39:67]. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah will seize the earth on the Day of Resurrection and will roll up the heavens in His right hand, then He will say, ‘I am the King, where are the kings of the earth?” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 6947). The heart trembles when one reads the story of Moosa and how he said (interpretation of the meaning): “ ‘O my Lord! Show me (Yourself), that I may look upon You.’ Allaah said, ‘You cannot see Me, but look upon the mountain, if it stands still in its place, then you shall see Me.’ So when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He made it collapse to dust, and Moosa fell down unconscious…” [al-A’raaf 7:143]. When the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) explained this aayah, he said, “Like this,” and gestured with his thumb on the highest knuckle of his little finger, then he said, “and the mountain trembled and collapsed.” (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, no. 3074; Ahmad, 3/125, 209. Ibn Katheer quoted its isnaads in his Tafseer, 3/466. Ibn al-Qayyim said: Its isnaad is saheeh according to the conditions of Muslim. Al-Albaani quoted it and classed it as saheeh in Takhreej al-Sunnah by Ibn Abi ‘Aasim, hadeeth 480). Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted, has “a veil of light, and if He lifted it, the glory of His countenance would burn all of His creation as far as he could see.” (Reported by Muslim, no. 197). Another aspect of Allaah’s might was described by His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “When Allaah settles a matter in heaven, the angels beat their wings in humility and submission to His words, (with a sound) like a chain (beating) on a rock. When they settle down, they say, ‘What did your Lord say?’ They say, ‘What He says is the Truth, and He is the Most High, the Most Great.’” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 7043). There are many such texts, which indicate that feeling the greatness of Allaah by pondering the meaning of these texts and others is one of the best ways of dealing with the problem of weak faith. Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) described the greatness of Allaah in the most beautiful way: “He is controlling the affairs of all the kingdoms. He commands and prohibits, creates and gives provision, and gives death and gives life. He raises and lowers people’s status, alternates night and day, gives days (good and not so good) to men by turns, and causes nations to rise and fall, so that one nation vanishes and another emerges. His command and decree are carried out throughout the heavens and on earth, above it and below it, in the oceans and in the air. He has knowledge of all things and knows the number of all things. He hears all voices, and does not mistake one for another; He hears them all, in all the different languages and with all their varied requests and pleas. No voice distracts Him from hearing another, He does not confuse their requests, and He never tires of hearing the pleas of those in need. He sees all that is visible, even the walk of a black ant across a solid rock in the darkest night. The unseen is visible to Him, and secrets are known to Him… ‘Whosoever is in the heavens and on earth begs of Him (its needs from Him). Every day He has a matter to bring forth (such as giving honour to some, disgrace to some, life to some, death to some, etc.)!’ [al-Rahmaan 55:29 – interpretation of the meaning]. He forgives sins, eases worries, relieves distress, helps the defeated person back on his feet, makes the poor rich, guides the one who is astray and confused, fulfils the needs of the desperate, feeds the hungry, clothes the naked, conceals faults, and calms fears. He raises the status of some and lowers the status of others… Even if all the inhabitants of heaven and earth, the first and the last of them, mankind and jinn alike, were to be as pious as the most pious among them, this would not increase His sovereignty in the slightest; if they all, the first and the last of them, mankind and jinn alike, were to be as rebellious as the most rebellious among them, this would not decrease His sovereignty in the slightest. If everything in heaven and on earth, the first and the last of them, mankind and jinn, living and dead, animate and inanimate, were to stand in one place and ask of Him, and He were to give them everything that they asked for, this would not decrease what He has by even an atom’s weight… He is the First, before Whom there is nothing, and the Last, after Whom there is nothing, may He be blessed and exalted. He is the Most deserving of being remembered, the Most deserving of being worshipped, the Most deserving of being thanked. He is the Most Compassionate of kings, the Most Generous of those who are asked… He is the King Who has no partner or associate, the One who has no rival, the Self-Sufficient Master, Who has no son, the Most High, and there is none like unto Him. “Everything will perish save His face” [al-Qasas 28:88 – interpretation of the meaning], and everything will vanish except His sovereignty… He will not be obeyed except by His permission, and He will not be disobeyed except with His knowledge. He is obeyed, so He shows His appreciation, and He is disobeyed, so he forgives. Every punishment on His part is justice, and every blessing from Him is a favour. He is the closest of witnesses and the nearest of protectors. He seizes people by their forelocks, records their deeds and decrees the appointed time for all things. Hearts conceal nothing from Him, for secrets are known to Him. His gift is a word and His punishment is a word: ‘Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, “Be!” – and it is.’ [Yaa-Seen 36:82 – interpretation of the meaning].” (Adapted from al-Waabil al-Sayib, p. 125)

Ori source - continue read here http://www.islamqa.com/books/dofuleeman/english.html#Curing weak faith

zainsmommy

Jazaak Allaahu khayran

Jazaak Allaahu khayran Sister!
This makes me happy.
Alhamdulileh..this will benefit everyone I am sure. I KNOW IT WILL HELP ME!!!! I really needed this.
I cannot thank you enough!
Insha'Allah, everyone who reads this will take something from it.

:)

Allah Hafiz...I hope you are having a blessed Ramadan!

p.s. I want you to know that when you reach out to help someone like this, you never know when your response is EXACTLY what someone else needed to hear. May Allah bless you as he has blessed me for being in the right place at the right time! :)

dianne

Salam sister zain,

we are just the slave of ALLah swt,Rasullullah saw also pray of taubah 100times a day (refer hadith Muslim - Al Aghar al Muzni)
we also can do the same.

wassalam

zainsmommy

You are so right Sister. I do not have that answer. I know sometimes, for myself, I become so overwhelmed with life and all my problems that I tend to forget that this is exactly where Allah(swt) wants me to be and I need to thank him.
When I first came to Islam, something very bad happened in my life and I was soo very upset, when I called up a fellow Muslim to talk of my problem, they said "STOP...and say ALHAMDULILEH". I said to them..."are you crazy? This happened and now what am I goin to do ...oh my this is so bad" and they said the same thing..."STOP RIGHT NOW, AND SAY ALHAMDULILEH". Finally, I stopped crying, I understood what they were saying. I needed to thank Allah for what just happened even though it was so bad because it was something that was supposed to happen. A test for me. Now whenever I feel discouraged or have a bad time, I try not to forget to thank Allah for that. When I do not feel close to him, or "connected" I try to remember to be diligent and pray for thanks because he is testing me. I am supposed to remain true to him right?

Anyway, thanks again. I enjoy reading your responses and what I should not forget to say.

Allah Hafiz

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
This whole thread has made me cry. I am now writing with tears in my eyes.

I am new to Islam(over one year to be exact ALhamdulileh) and I have often felt this way. I felt, where is Allah? Why am I not feeling something when I pray or read the Qur'an? Why can't Allah just come into my heart and show me? I think that at some point, no matter if you are new to Islam, or any other religion, everyone feels "lost". It is up to us to remain diligent in our prayers and keeping our ways on the straight path and eventually, we will see that Allah is there, was there all along.

Of course Dianne(may Allah bless her in trying to help) was right when she said that we should not keep questioning and we should not blame, but also, we cannot assume that one is doing that in a manner that is not good. Perhaps the question presented was meant in a different way and not a way that some may see it. Perhaps this person is really feeling lost and is reaching out for us to give some advice and not necessarily saying that Allah is not "there" or not "real" because he feels alone. Afterall, as an Ummah, it is our duty to help...not scold because we feel they are saying or doing something blasphemous...we should gently help guide them.

I am crying because this thread went from a person reaching out for help, to anger? WHY? There are responses that are short and spiteful? This is so sad for me. How can we be this way to another person? No matter if you do not like someone's response, it is not for you to respond back in a negative way. Be adult about it and go on. Make Dua for those who upset you in their responses and for yourself. Try to see their point of view. PLEASE. This is not right...here we have someone reaching out for help and it turns into this person or that person angry at each other or saying negative things about each others posts? What will the person who is reaching out for help gain from this?

Please my brothers and sisters, this is not the way. How sad is this.
I think that all the responses...EVERYONE'S that gave advice on what to do and what to recite, was very good and May Allah reward each and every one of you for it and may this person who asked for the help get something from it, may that person gain knowledge or peace that Allah is there....but for the negative ones, the angry, hostile ones, May Allah also forgive us. It is not proper. We should not get defensive.

Allah Hafiz

Nicely said, Sis.
Jazakallahu khair for that.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Curing weak faith

Al-Haakim reported in al-Mustadrak, and al-Tabaraani reported in al-Mu’jam, that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Faith wears out in the heart of any one of you just as clothes wear out, so ask Allaah to renew the faith in your hearts.” (Reported by al-Haakim in al-Mustadrak, 1/4; see also al-Silsilat al-Saheehah, 1585. Al-Haythami said in Majma’ al-Zawaa’id, 1/52, “It was reported by al-Tabaraani in al-Kabeer and its isnaad is saheeh.”) What he meant is that faith wears out in the heart just as clothes wear out and become old. The heart of the believer is sometimes overwhelmed by clouds of sin, and so it goes dark. This is the picture drawn for us by the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in the saheeh hadeeth: “There is no heart that is not covered by a cloud like the cloud covering the moon when it is shining, and so it suddenly goes dark, but when it (the cloud) goes away, it shines again.” (Reported by Abu Na’eem in al-Hilyah, 2/196; al-Silsilat al-Saheehah, 2268). Sometimes the moon is covered by clouds, which conceal its light, but after a little while they go away, and the light of the moon comes back to light up the sky. In the same way, the heart of the believer is sometimes covered with dark clouds of sin, so its light is veiled, and the person finds himself lost in darkness, but when he strives to increase his eemaan and seeks the help of Allaah, that cloud goes away, and the light comes back to shine in his heart as before.

One of the most important principles which must be understood in order to treat the problem of weak faith is that faith increases and decreases, or waxes and wanes. This is one of the basic principles of the ‘aqeedah of Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah, who say that faith is something to be spoken in words, to be believed in in the heart, and to be put into action. Faith increases with obedience and decreases with disobedience. There is evidence for this in the Qur’aan and Sunnah, for example, Allaah says (interpretation of the meanings): “… that they may grow more in Faith along with their (present) Faith…” [al-Fath 48:4] and “… Which of you has had his faith increased by it? …” [al-Tawbah 9:124]. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever among you sees an evil action, let him change it by his hand (by action), and if he cannot, then by his tongue (by speaking out), and if he cannot, then by his heart (by feeling that it is wrong), and that is the weakest of faith.” (Al-Bukhaari, Fath, 1/51).

The effects of obedience and sin, which increase and decrease faith respectively, are well known from observation and experience. If a person goes out walking in the market-place, where he looks at uncovered women wearing make-up, and hears the shouting and idle talk of the people, then he goes to the graveyard and stops to think and let his heart soften, he will see the difference between the two environments and how quickly his heart changes.

Another factor in this discussion is the words of one of the salaf: “One of the signs of proper understanding is when a slave takes care of his eemaan, and pays attention to what decreases it, and knows when it increases and when it decreases, and recognizes the temptation of Shaytaan when he comes to him.” (Sharh Nooniyah Ibn al-Qayyim by Ibn ‘Eesa, 2/140).

It is important to know that if a decrease in faith leads to one neglecting one’s duties or doing haraam deeds, this slackening is very serious and one must repent to Allaah and start to do something about it at once. If it does not lead to neglect of duties and doing haraam deeds, but just makes a person fall short in doing mustahabb (recommended) deeds, for example, then a person still needs to know how to sort himself out and correct himself until he returns to the proper level of energy and strength in worship. This is what we learn from the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), “Every deed has energy and strength, and then this energy and strength is followed by a slackening, so who’s slackening is in accordance to my Sunnah he will be fine, and who’s slackening is to other than that [i.e., doing unlawful or forebidden deeds] he will be doomed.” (Reported by Ahmad, 2/210; Saheeh al-Targheeb, no. 55).

Before we discuss how to treat the problem of weak faith, there is something we should note: many of those who feel that their hearts are hard look for an external solution, hoping that they can rely on others, even though it is within their reach – if they want – to take care of themselves by themselves. This is how it should be done, because eemaan is the relationship between the slave and his Lord. Below, we will discuss a number of ways prescribed by Islam by means of which the Muslim can deal with his weakness of faith and hardness of heart, after he puts his trust in Allaah and resigns himself to the fact that he faces a struggle to achieve his goal:

Pondering the meanings of the Qur’aan, which Allaah has revealed to explain everything and as a Light by which He guides whomever He wills of His slaves. There is no doubt that it contains a powerful and effective cure. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And We send down from the Qur’aan that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe…” [al-Isra’ 17:82]. The method of treatment is to think and ponder its meanings.

Thanx for the above post, Sis. InshaAllah, I'm going to read up on it.
Jazakallahu khair.

dianne

Salam,

Yes sister zain, just remain true to Allah swt,believe that Allah swt has a reason why He test us like that,some of other people is more worst than we face.
includings of our prophets eg (refer story of the prophets) - Nabi Ayoob alaihi salam,all his childrens passed away,his house,property were destroyed,somemore he also got sick,its only left his tounge & heart who always remember Allah swt,always say alhamdulillah.

wassalam

Islam!!yay

?

:salam2:

dianne... this person is afflicted in faith and is asking for help... YOU shouldn't be rude and put them down... they are asking for help... so please dont do that, otherwise nobody is going to get the help they need...

--------------------------------------------------------

“And perform al-salaah at the two ends of the day and in some hours of the night. Verily, the good deeds remove the evil deeds (i.e., small sins). That is a reminder (advice) for the mindful (those who accept advice).” [Hood 11:114]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Supplication for one afflicted with doubt in his faith:

037-126.gif

'Aamantu billaahi wa Rusulihi

• He should seek refuge in Allaah
  • He should renounce that which is causing such doubt.
  • He should say:
    I have believed in Allaah and His Messengers.​
Also recite:

037-127.gif

Huwal-'Awwalu wal-'Aakhiru wadh-dhaahiru wal-Baatinu, wa Huwa bikulli shay'in 'Aleem

He is The First and The Last, Ath-Thaahir and Al-Baatin and He knows well all things.

http://www.makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=37

What does at the two ends of day mean?

nasiruyola

SALAM MY VERY GOOD BROTHER.
MAY THE MERCIFUL LORD OF HAVEN AND EARTH HELP YOU AND US AGAINST SATAN. MY VERY GOOD BROTHER, THANKS TO ALLAH FOR THE GOOD BROS AND SIS ON TTI. THERE WAS A TIME THE DEVIL PLAYS WITH THE HEART OF A BELIEVER AND THIS USUALLY APPLIES TO A TRUE BELIEVER IN ORDER TO LEAD HIM ASTRAY. THIS HAS HAPPENED TO THE HOLY PROPHET (S.A.W), BUT REMEMBER, NO MATTER HOW PIOUS WE MAY THINK WE ARE, WE ARE FAR BELOW SUCH PROPPHETS AS JOHN, YET HE WAS BRUTALLY KILLED BY THE ENEMIES OF ALLAH. CERTAINLY ALLAH LOVES PROPHET YAHYA(JOHN) MORE THAN ANY OF US. MANY COMPANIONS OF THE HOLY PROPHET WERE KILLED IN BATTLE AND CERTAINLY ALLAH LOVES THEM MORE THAN US. THERE WAS A TIME THE DEVIL PLAY WITH MY HEART IN MUCH THE SAME MANNER AS YOU THOUGH WILL NOT LIKE TO GO IN TO DETAILS: I OPENED MY EMAIL THERE WAS A PIC. OF THE HOUSE WHERE ALLAH'S MOST FAVOURED SERVANT STAYS WHILE IN MECCA. HERE I'M IN MY HOUSE WITH PLENTY OF JUICES TO DRINKS, MANY COMFORTS THAT ARE TOO MUCH FOR ME TO DISCUSS. HOWEVER, THE ALLAH'S FAVOURITE LIVES HIS LIFE IN A MUD HOUSE AND HAS SPENT SIGNIFICANT NUMBER OF HIS DAYS HUNGRY. I DID NOT KNOW WHEN I STARTED SHEDDING TEARS AND SEEKING FORGIVENESS OF MY LORD. I VISITED TTI, THERE WAS A STORY BY ONE VERY GOOD SISTER IN THIS FORUM WHO WAS DIVORCED BY HER HUSBAND (SORRY CAN'T REMEBER HER NAME OR THE THREAD TITLE) OTHER MEMBERS OR THE SISTER HERSELF(MAY THE MERCIFUL ALLAH CONTINUE TO PROTECT HER AND HER FAMILIES), MAY DIRECT YOU TO THAT LINK. I CRY AGAIN AND THANK ALLAH FOR TTI.
JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER MY REQUEST WAS GRANTED TO ME BY MY LORD DESPITE MY HUGE SINS AND SHORTCOMINGS.
PLEASE PUT YOUR TRUST IN ALLAH AND NOTE THIS USUALLY HAPPENS ONLY TO GOOD PPLE OR PEOPLE WHOM ALLAH WILL BESTOW HIS FAVORS ON IN THE FUTURE.
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND HELP YOU AND US AGAINST SATAN. MAY HE HELP ALL MEMBERS OF TTI.

*YOU MAY SUFFER OR BE DISCOURAGED FOR < OR = 70YRS, IF YOU LIVE LONG, A LITTLE MORE,
BUT THE LIFE FOR WHICH YOU ARE STRIVING WHICH SATAN WANT YOU TO LOOSE IS ETERNAL!!!
MA'ASSALAM.