HELP ME...depression....i have completely given up...

haji786

Salam brothers and sisters

thank you all so much for your msgs. may Allah bless you all for helping out someone u have not even met! Allhumdullilah!

I have heeded your advice and told my parents. they were very understanding and understand my situation. InshAllah everything is going to work out.

As for the suicide. it was just thoughts entering my head. of course from shaytan. but InshAllah i will never act on them. that is not to say that i am still not upset and depressed at my situation but with the grace of Allah i will overcome this hardship.

thank you all for replying.

Waslam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
I have heeded your advice and told my parents. they were very understanding and understand my situation. InshAllah everything is going to work out.

Waslam
That is really good, may Allah help you and support you. Alhamdulilah, you made the correct choice.
Inshallah, that struggle has caused you to become a closer family :)

:salam2: I am VERY HAPPY for You!

new girl

alsalam alikum my brother In my opinion you have to tell your parents you must not hide from your problems. From what you said to us all here your not a bad person but even good people have to stop for a second to think about the past and the future and this is my advice to you "live your day like it's the last day".:tti_sister:

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Asslamu Alaikum

Salam brothers and sisters

As for the suicide. it was just thoughts entering my head. of course from shaytan. but InshAllah i will never act on them. that is not to say that i am still not upset and depressed at my situation but with the grace of Allah i will overcome this hardship.

thank you all for replying.

Waslam

:salam2: bro,
Good to know that you told your parents. Inshallah from now on try and give your best in whatever you want to do. we need try our best and leave the results to ALLAH SWT.

May ALLAH SWT keep you firm on HIS path. Ameen.

:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Brother, I don't think your parents will kick you out for failing something in this dunia. Come on, tell the truth never mind how bitter it is. They are going to find out tomorrow if not today. Pray and make du'a for Allah to open your parents heart and accept what was a reality. I will keep you in my du'a inshAllah.