Help Me In Toronto ASA

Akilah

All the best

InshAllah ( God Willing) you will find what you are looking for here. My best advice is to always seek out the truth, ask as many questions as possible, and to never mistake cultural Islam for TRUE Islam. May Allah reward you and open up your heart so that you are one of his favoured people on Qiyammah ( Day of judgement).

Ameen.

masihuddin

Allah

:salam2: Verse 255of chapter2 of the Quran known as Ayat Kursi and the small chapter 112 of the Quran will provide a comprehensive intoduction of Allah to the native Polish Canadian

Madz_SHK89

Asalamu Alejkum..

:ma: Insh-Allah(God willing everything will go fine for you brother..just have patience and always seek the truth..My advice is to ask questions that u wan't answers from..Try to read the Quran.if u find it translated to english..I will remember u in my Duas(Prayers)..and pray that Allah will guide u..:ma:

west

Its wonderful that you want to learn about Allah. Please do yourself a favour though - please get help with your drinking problem. Alcohol is prohibited in Islam and haing someone help you overcome this addiction will aid you on the right path, Inshallah (Allah Willing)

tofikzaian

salam alykom , how are you my friend , in canda i think the islam there is most grow religion there is centers there for muslim so many center there if u want i will look for it for u

tofikzaian

is tornto near montereal , i dont know actualy but my advice to u is to vist the nearsest muslim center or masjed to u and they will help u

Namariq

There are numerous places you can go:

here is a few:

Name of the Organisation: Islamic Information Dawah
Address:
1168 Bloor St. W.
Toronto, ON,
Phone:416-536-8433

Jami Masjid of Toronto
provides a variety of Islamic Religion Services.
Address: 56 Boustead Ave., Toronto, ON M6R 1Y9.
Phone: (416) 769 - 1192

There's another masjid called Toronto Masjid, on Dundas and Chestnut (two stops after Eatons Centre)

InshaAllah this helps. Give them a call, they should help you out inshaAllah.

peace

A.Barok

:salah:
Help Me In Toronto moved here suffer from drinkning polish native candain want to learn about allah

:ma: Insh-Allah(God willing everything will go fine for you brother..just have patience and always seek the truth..My advice is to ask questions that u wan't answers from..Try to read the Quran.if u find it translated to english..I will remember u in my Duas(Prayers)..and pray that Allah will guide u..:ma:

A.Barok said:
I know a Muslim Polish Brother who could help you to understand Islam. Let me have your email address so that I could ask this brother to establish a contact you.