help me,please

hager

salam a likum
how's all of u?
well,i just want say ,want talk with some one..some one could answer me,Guide me?

the first thing:
why i see muslims girls dates guys without their families know?
i said "to one of my friend"i't's haram"
and i give her the proof ,from qur'an..she doesn't listen

the second thing:
i have two friends,my best friend..i know both of them from two years ago..so i met one of them..and i suggest that if everyone pay money to Zaka in the mosque..with the nsame of our friendship to get allah blessing...

She laugh...she sai.the third one from our friend would Laugh at me..
Why not?we 'll feel that our friendship so Pure..

the third thing:
i feel like i look nice in my hijab...it's okey,to look nice,to dressed well..,
i wear long ,wide..skirts..jackets..
may be my face make ppls feel comfortable to me
in tram..i find womens talk to me...they talk,talk,talk..and i'm listen...just they feel comforatble to me..

Wondered..how they feel comfortable to me..an dthey just know me from mins????
,So..i worry..cuz they feel comfortable to me..and i feel sometimes..when i walk in the street ppls look to me..
my dad tell me,it's okey..but,i feel not..??

the forth thing:
i have employee at work..we work togather..the problem.that my head of units give me all the work..and =the new employee get annoyed...
i start to be nice with her..work as a team
,but..guys..i don't feel comfortable for her..
inside me..i feel she's not faithfull..something telling me it's not okey..
and everyday..she asks me from where u bought this skirt,this veil..i answer her..
and she asks me about having bf..i said NO>>>IT"s HARAM..
i feel now that i'm sinner...cuz,i talk about her in TTI
Feel sinner..
,but,i don't feel comforatble to her..do u think guys,that shyatan tell me that???

That's all for now..
i'll appericate if any one asnwer me

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
salam a likum
how's all of u?
well,i just want say ,want talk with some one..some one could answer me,Guide me?

the first thing:

the second thing:
i have two friends,my best friend..i know both of them from two years ago..so i met one of them..and i suggest that if everyone pay money to Zaka in the mosque..with the nsame of our friendship to get allah blessing...

the third thing:
in tram..i find womens talk to me...they talk,talk,talk..and i'm listen...just they feel comforatble to me..

,So..i worry..cuz they feel comfortable to me..and i feel sometimes..when i walk in the street ppls look to me..

the forth thing:
i have employee at work..we work togather..the problem.that my head of units give me all the work..and =the new employee get annoyed...
and everyday..she asks me from where u bought this skirt,this veil..i answer her..
Feel sinner..
,but,i don't feel comforatble to her..do u think guys,that shyatan tell me that???

That's all for now..

1. You have some muslims that now the truth about it not being permissable to get involved relationships with the opposite sex wihout marriage because it is haram. Sister you showed her proof but you can nt make her stop she has to want to for the Sake of Allah. So you have done all you could do there. Alot of girls I see in my country (USA) see girls things glorified here and the take part in that because some people are scared to be different when differen can be better for you.

2. If she laughed sister is it evident she isnt practising her deen correctly and inshallah you can make Du'aa for this sister asking Allah to guide her on the straight path and not lead her astray. She even needs to this for herself.

3. Wearing hijab is beautiful sister and people will feel comfortable with you because they feel you will judge them but try to offer guidance based off of Quran & Sunnah. I felt people looked at me wearing hijab and they do. But So what. People look when you cover and people look when you dont. But look at it like this sister do care if the people in streets looking at your or do care that Allah is looking at you? Always were your hijab and be proud what it signifies. See just because people look you must know my sister is isnt always a bad thing some look because curious so look because they crazy :astag: but really I had to learn not to take offense when people because we do not always no why.

4. Do not worry about getting all the work say Alhumdulilah and do your job. Because you know what some complain about too much work and then the next thing Allah can make it were you have no work at all. (unemployed) It might not be fair but embrace it with open arms. She may ask you alot of questions and answer is is ok because you do not know her intentions she could be looking for information for herself to seek the truth in Islam. Do not feel she is trying to pick at you or bother you intentionally because if that is the case Allah will handle that you might not see it but he will.

Also sister try to be with people like yourself (practising muslim) so they can help uplift, inspire and keep you grounded on the straight path.

And remember this sister muslims/people that go against the commands of Allah will get there punishment thats promised and the muslims/people that follow Allah commands will get there rewards that promised.
Salam Amirah80

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:,

Advicing your fellow muslims is a good thing.It takes lots of courage to that .Do not worryabout people not listening to your advice, because the important is you have done your part.....

anglelight11

salam a likum
how's all of u?

the first thing:

the second thing:

the third thing:

the forth thing:
Feel sinner..

That's all for now..

Al Salam Alaikum,

Sister accept my simple and summary replies please:

For your first question----> You did the best and you adviced her you said to her that she did "Haram" and pry Allah guide her to "Halal" if you love your friend... then trying hard focus on your faith and dont permit to any bad ideas touch your Mind.

For your second question---> Yes you asked them pay money for "Zaka" but are you sure your way was right when asked your frinds? and are you sure they were knew what is "Zaka" mean is Islam? Thinking why your words not accepted and they were not responded? if you are think they know what is "Zaka" mean in Islam well, and they were not responded...then I advice you sister to take care from your friends...but remember one thing you did your best too.

For your third question----> Well wallah this make me smile and feel proud about you sister, this is really good thing, got respect from ppl...but trust in yourself more than that... And do you know why they looked to you? cause they hold respects to you...so never mind and do you know if I am female dreaming in that..lol

For your fourth question---> I have no comment about that ask yourself? you will got the reply?

Alsalam Alaikum... I will pry for you and for all muslims:)

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
1- its not only girls doing that , even guys but you did the right thing to advice them jazak Allah khayran , some of the reasons that they do that because of bad media , TV show alot of thing that encourage love , relationships and also sex while shaytan is there to make it easy and beatiful to them , there is the internet also , its now easy to chat with the opposite sex , flirt and say what ever you want , parenting is a main reason , they let their daughters to wear what ever they like , act how ever they want and they call it freedom while if their sons do that they feel proud that he became a man and there is alot about this subject I dont want to continue cause I will not stop.

2- I didnt get you well but I think some people dont like to pay for things that they will not receive from it anything in dunya , they are stingy (I dont know if it was right lol) and dont want to eat a half meal and save the other half to feed 10 people , that if they where in need for the money cause some people have a lot of money and dont like to pay.

3- hijab is a beautiful way to protect yourself from other people bad looks , and its a main reason for a pure admiration from men to women cause most of Muslim men are looking for a hijab girl when it comes to marriage , try to stick on it sister and advice every girl you know to wear it.

4- maybe its shaytan or maybe its a good thing that you dont feel comfort to her , sometimes we feel it (like the sixth sense lol) I hope everything will be alright between you and her insha`Allah

nice post sister

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum,

Seems like the brothers and sisters who post did a good job. My advice is to make duas everytime you are with them or going anywhere around them. Duas is powerful. Pesonally, if i don't feel comfortable in a situation i make duas for the best or worest and Alhamdulillah it helps because it shows at the end everything happens by Allah's will.

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu Alaykum,

Seems like the brothers and sisters who post did a good job. My advice is to make duas everytime you are with them or going anywhere around them. Duas is powerful. Pesonally, if i don't feel comfortable in a situation i make duas for the best or worest and Alhamdulillah it helps because it shows at the end everything happens by Allah's will.

:salam2:
I second that :) In the hereafter, you will not be accountable for the girls that have boyfriends or boys that have girlfriends or those that don't pay zakat or someone who is not a sincere friend. Just take care of yourself first and continue the walk with Allah and stay away from any backbiting people.

The very best to you, little sister.

:wasalam: