help me please..

ishislam

i am never alone.allah is always with me
Asalamu alaikum wr wb..i am really focused on studng hard nd i wish to be a doctor in future.inshaa allah.if so happens by allah swt 's blessings then i can easily lookbafter my parentz and take dem to makkah madeena nd care them.as my broder is not so gud at study..i recently passed my tenth standard with 100% markz in all subjects..Alhamdulillah..now am searchng for a gud skool to study my higher classes.i got seat(admission)in a skool which am not interstd at all.but there is one skool am very interstd in..but itz very diificult to get seat there :sorrow: itz d best skool in my locality..the skool authority says that only people in d waitng list can hope of gettng seat there..and there are 13 studntz in dat list.alhamdulillah i am one of dem..am prayng alwayz dat i get seat der but i also need all of u to pray with me..my mother said me to read VaAQIYA surath..nd am readng.but is der any surath or dua dat can help me get seat der?????plz do help me..i really want to get admission in dat skool..pray fo me

Abu Loren

Defender of Islam!
Wa Alaikkum Asalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu

Sis can you please write properly...believe it or not English is actually a beautiful language.
:)

ishislam

Am sorry you couldnt understand ..but can anyone tell me if there is any dua that can help me get what i want??in my case now i would be more than happy to get seat(or admission)in dat skool.plzzz i need helpp

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
salam sister,do you use your slang everyday?a future doctor shuld have a different way to express himself......just to laugh:how could Allah understand what you're asking for,if it's written in that way?:p

ishislam

salam sister,do you use your slang everyday?a future doctor shuld have a different way to express himself......just to laugh:how could Allah understand what you're asking for,if it's written in that way?:p
Well ..oh yeah .ni did't think about that at all.thanx sister.jazakkallah khair ...what allah thinks happens.may he have some gud plans written for me..nd..is my english that bad??? :muslima1:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
do you image yourself one day being a doctor and writing a recipe for a patient with that slang?you inspire to me the rap music.I hope Allah will make it easy for you and you'll take the seat you are waiting.your english is good,it's the way of writing,pay attention the dy yu'll be accepted,to not to use it,because they will not make you entero_O

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Am
Am sorry ..what is dat u cudnt understand???

Salam alaykum

Please sister, try to stop using slang when you write or speak. It may help you getting to school you want.

"I am sorry. What is that (no dat) you (no u) coundn´t (no cudnt) understand?"

Nureyni Amir

Walaikum Asalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear sister, In'sha'Allah may Allah make everything easy for you if it is kheyr for your deen and you. Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have made easy. If you wish, you can make the difficult easy.

Dear sister, Trust Allah swa, he is the best of the planer and who knows Allah might have something that is even better than this University/College for you.

I once read a post that really inspired me, "Avoid a woman that speak in slang language." I don't remember the explanation clearly now but it was awakening call for me although I do not know how to speak or write in slang but I had problem with abbreviation too many things.
My advice to you is that; You stay patient for the result, make du'a that Allah swa make it easy for you if it is kheyr, have plan B, wake up for Qiyam, the best way to make du'a is while you are in prostration and before you make your salaam. Most importantly, say Alhamdullillah whether you are accepted or not.
May Allah make it easy for you.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Guys and gals, give the sister a break. : ) As long as she's writing in English, we're fine.

Asalamu alaikum wr wb..i am really focused on studng hard nd i wish to be a doctor in future.inshaa allah.if so happens by allah swt 's blessings then i can easily lookbafter my parentz and take dem to makkah madeena nd care them.as my broder is not so gud at study..i recently passed my tenth standard with 100% markz in all subjects..Alhamdulillah..now am searchng for a gud skool to study my higher classes.i got seat(admission)in a skool which am not interstd at all.but there is one skool am very interstd in..but itz very diificult to get seat there :sorrow: itz d best skool in my locality..the skool authority says that only people in d waitng list can hope of gettng seat there..and there are 13 studntz in dat list.alhamdulillah i am one of dem..am prayng alwayz dat i get seat der but i also need all of u to pray with me..my mother said me to read VaAQIYA surath..nd am readng.but is der any surath or dua dat can help me get seat der?????plz do help me..i really want to get admission in dat skool..pray fo me

Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh, sister.

Mashaa'Allaah, it's god to aim high and dream big. The sky is the limit, right? =) May Allaah make your dreams and goals a possibility.

And subhaanallaah, I'm saddened to hear that you (a girl) has been given the financial responsibility of the house. Your brother needs to find a job and be a man, even if he does not like to study. You shouldn't have to worry yourself to much about what the future might bring just because he's slacking off. And Maashaa'Allaah, it's great that you want to take your beloved parents to Makkah and Madeena, and inshaa'Allaah you will.

If you feel that there's a chance you might not get accepted into this school, I suggest you also plan ahead and apply for others. Sometimes we can't get everything we want but we have to learn to say Alhamdulillaah and move on. We must learn to be content with the way things work out because, at the end of the day, Allaah knows best what is better for us.

When did they say to read Al-waaaqi`ah? Before going to bed at night..? if that's the case, the hadeeth was classified as da`eef (weak) by shaykh Al-Albani (rahimahullaah), Wallaahu a`lam.

But there are plenty of du`aa you can read if you fear poverty and want to ask for increase in sustenance (waaq`ah is read to avoid poverty after all).

Do you have a Hisnul Muslim? It's a tiny little pocket book full of du`aa. It has du`aa for everything! :) If you don't, I suggest you get a hold of one inshaa'Allaah.

ishislam

Salam alaykum

Please sister, try to stop using slang when you write or speak. It may help you getting to school you want.

"I am sorry. What is that (no dat) you (no u) coundn´t (no cudnt) understand?"
Surely..no dat meanz no that...u meanz you nd cudnt meant couldnt..hope u got it :hijaby:

ishislam

Guys and gals, give the sister a break. : ) As long as she's writing in English, we're fine.

Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh, sister.

Mashaa'Allaah, it's god to aim high and dream big. The sky is the limit, right? =) May Allaah make your dreams and goals a possibility.

And subhaanallaah, I'm saddened to hear that you (a girl) has been given the financial responsibility of the house. Your brother needs to find a job and be a man, even if he does not like to study. You shouldn't have to worry yourself to much about what the future might bring just because he's slacking off. And Maashaa'Allaah, it's great that you want to take your beloved parents to Makkah and Madeena, and inshaa'Allaah you will.

If you feel that there's a chance you might not get accepted into this school, I suggest you also plan ahead and apply for others. Sometimes we can't get everything we want but we have to learn to say Alhamdulillaah and move on. We must learn to be content with the way things work out because, at the end of the day, Allaah knows best what is better for us.

When did they say to read Al-waaaqi`ah? Before going to bed at night..? if that's the case, the hadeeth was classified as da`eef (weak) by shaykh Al-Albani (rahimahullaah), Wallaahu a`lam.

But there are plenty of du`aa you can read if you fear poverty and want to ask for increase in sustenance (waaq`ah is read to avoid poverty after all).

Do you have a Hisnul Muslim? It's a tiny little pocket book full of du`aa. It has du`aa for everything! :) If you don't, I suggest you get a hold of one inshaa'Allaah.
thank you soo much broder..my mother told me to read surath Al-vaaqiya wenevr i can ..i dont have hisnul muslim.i will surely try to get one.but if u have that book,can u suggest me a dua if you can please?jazaakallah khair for your wonderfull advice :smily:

ishislam

Gajsg
Walaikum Asalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear sister, In'sha'Allah may Allah make everything easy for you if it is kheyr for your deen and you. Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have made easy. If you wish, you can make the difficult easy.

Dear sister, Trust Allah swa, he is the best of the planer and who knows Allah might have something that is even better than this University/College for you.

I once read a post that really inspired me, "Avoid a woman that speak in slang language." I don't remember the explanation clearly now but it was awakening call for me although I do not know how to speak or write in slang but I had problem with abbreviation too many things.
My advice to you is that; You stay patient for the result, make du'a that Allah swa make it easy for you if it is kheyr, have plan B, wake up for Qiyam, the best way to make du'a is while you are in prostration and before you make your salaam. Most importantly, say Alhamdullillah whether you are accepted or not.
May Allah make it easy for you.[/quote)
A
"avoid a women that speak in slang language"???why??and i dont use that slang everyday..my language is malayalam and i used that slang just to make it easy for me to write..but it turned out be funny...hehe

Nureyni Amir

Asalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh sister, Sorry I don't remember the explanation it was long time ago and the person listed many thing and among them is a women who speak slang or write slang. So please don't mind that part if you find it inappropriate, perhaps one day if I come across the post I will repost it again.

ishislam

Asalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh sister, Sorry I don't remember the explanation it was long time ago and the person listed many thing and among them is a women who speak slang or write slang. So please don't mind that part if you find it inappropriate, perhaps one day if I come across the post I will repost it again.
Thank you sister.ok am stopping the slang language..thanx to you..jazzakallah khair

Nureyni Amir

Asalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear sister, I don't know Arabic too, But I ask like you are doing now, many of my campanions use Arabic term and they explain to me and I use after them May Allah reward them.

fisabillilah~ For the sake of Allah
wailakal jaza~ May you be rewarded for the deed/you welcome, However, I don't know the exact meaning, Any sisters or brothers please welcome to explain further. BarakaAllah.