help me please..

ishislam

i am never alone.allah is always with me
Asalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear sister, I don't know Arabic too, But I ask like you are doing now, many of my campanions use Arabic term and they explain to me and I use after them May Allah reward them.

fisabillilah~ For the sake of Allah
wailakal jaza~ May you be rewarded for the deed/you welcome, However, I don't know the exact meaning, Any sisters or brothers please welcome to explain further. BarakaAllah.
Thank you sister.now what is barakallah?

Nureyni Amir

Asalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear sister, It means may the bleassing of Allah be upon you.
Barakallahu feek~for female (Blessings of Allah be upon you.)

I was actually looking into medical field too specifically neurology. Which specific Dr. are you looking forward to?

ishislam

Walaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakaatu..wow great.i am looking forward to be a pediatrition inshaa allah..baraakallahu feek.all d best to you sister.study well..and inshaa allah future doctors we will become. :muslima:

Nureyni Amir

Asalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear sister, Jazakillah kheyran katheraan for the encouragement. Will in'sha'Allah look forward to it, May Allah make the journey easy for us in'sha'ALLAH.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
do you really want to become the doctor of the children??????if it's so,study well and one day maybe you'll see my kids coming to your studio for a visit:p

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
You'll always be in my prayers InshaAllah! :)
I know how you might feel since I want to be one too InshaAllah! Work really hard (Which sounds funny, coming from me!) and leave the rest to Him SWT!
May Allah SWT help us both, and may he do for us whatever is in the best interest of us all InshaAllah! :)

I pray to Allah SWT that alll your difficulties are eased, and that your dreams come true! Your intentions are beautiful and pure MashaAllah! So will your destiny be InshaAllah! <3

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Even here doctors has to study also the Latin. Become a doc means you have to read and read and read a lot.

"Cur moriartum homo, cui salvia credit in hortus." Find out what this means and don´t use google translator.

;)

ishislam

You'll always be in my prayers InshaAllah! :)
I know how you might feel since I want to be one too InshaAllah! Work really hard (Which sounds funny, coming from me!) and leave the rest to Him SWT!
May Allah SWT help us both, and may he do for us whatever is in the best interest of us all InshaAllah! :)
Inshaa allah thank you sister..jazakallah khair

I pray to Allah SWT that alll your difficulties are eased, and that your dreams come true! Your intentions are beautiful and pure MashaAllah! So will your destiny be InshaAllah! <3

ishislam

I ha
Salam alaykum

Even here doctors has to study also the Latin. Become a doc means you have to read and read and read a lot.

"Cur moriartum homo, cui salvia credit in hortus." Find out what this means and don´t use google translator.

;)[/quote
I have no idea about latin language.and as far as i know latin is not important to become a doctor just english is necessary and should be good at biology and mathematics.which i am so bad at ..hehe.but insha allah..

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Cur moriartum homo, cui salvia credit in hortus.

= Why would die any, whose garden a sage is growing.

p.s. I am no doc but teacher and gardener. We too need to know latin sometimes.

ishislam

= Why would die any, whose garden a sage is growing.

p.s. I am no doc but teacher and gardener. We too need to know latin sometimes.
Can u explain that properly teacher please.? :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I teach my language to immigrants and with some of them I have no common language. Knowing many languages helps to find even some way to communicate together. Knowing something by Latin helps sometimes as it is near of some languages. I can also use English, French and Arabic as teaching languages.

Je parle un peu le français. (I speak Frech a little.)

As gardener I don´t need to know every plants names by other languages if I know they Latin names.

ishislam

I teach my language to immigrants and with some of them I have no common language. Knowing many languages helps to find even some way to communicate together. Knowing something by Latin helps sometimes as it is near of some languages. I can also use English, French and Arabic as teaching languages.

Je parle un peu le français. (I speak Frech a little.)

As gardener I don´t need to know every plants names by other languages if I know they Latin names.
Am sorry i was not clear.i meant if you could help me properly understand the meaning of that latin word..that why would die any..thing?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
This words are written to the wall of medical scool of Salerno, Italia.

It could write also as mortalem (mortal by English).

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
does latin language still exist?????????I've hated it so much,becuase I didn't understand it,and now after many years I still remember some sentence like "alea iacta est"(the dice has been thrown)from Caesar.now I like it more.