HELP ME PLEASEE!

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
:salam2:

So i went to school as usual. But today was different, it made me really sad.

It started when a student from my class came to me and asking me stupid questions. I did not want to answer but he kept interrogating. He was talking without sense. Then he suddenly threw my book and started disturbing me. I was really sad and i kept thinking of Allah. So after class i went to the masjid to perform Asr prayer and i cried so much. I kept thinking abt it. Usually im a happy-go-lucky kind of person

Now im so scared to go to school. He might bully me again. Please someone, is this a test from Allah? Does this mean that Allah loves me? Please give me some advices..

wassalam.

hana*

aww, please dont worry about it, dont let him get to you, hes just a pathetic boy who has nothing else to do with his time. all i can say is be proud of who you are, keep your chin up, you are a muslim! you are more lucky than over 5 billion in the world, even moreso, you are even more luckier as you are of those who pray. we will always meet people in life who dont like us because of who we are, let them. take it from the horse's mouth: i had my fair share of this at school- both from boys and girls because i was muslim. actually i also had my fair share from other muslims because i was not the same culture as them, i had a boy wacking my head with a plastic box and the teachers doing nothing about it.
but we only need to remember how much the prophet (pbuh) went through, he was hit, ridiculed, called a sorcerer, poet, he was stonned till his legs bled, he was strangled whilst praying till he fell to the ground etc .so although that boy upset you, be strong and have faith and consider him to be more insignificant than an ant. hope u feel better soon.

a_stranger

So i went to school as usual. But today was different, it made me really sad.

It started when a student from my class came to me and asking me stupid questions. I did not want to answer but he kept interrogating. He was talking without sense. Then he suddenly threw my book and started disturbing me. I was really sad and i kept thinking of Allah. So after class i went to the masjid to perform Asr prayer and i cried so much. I kept thinking abt it. Usually im a happy-go-lucky kind of person

Now im so scared to go to school. He might bully me again. Please someone, is this a test from Allah? Does this mean that Allah loves me? Please give me some advices..

wassalam.

This is a trial and a test from Allah swt trust your Lord , be brave and happy .....all the prophets and good people were tested , keep firm , make duaa, recite some verses from Quran , why not report what happened to your teachers? But never show that boy that you are weak , I pray to Allah that he protect you and save you from any harm.

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2: akhi ..

hey.. u r a MAN be like a MAN. next time if he disturb you, punch him on his face :fighta:

bro where you live?

ansari

STRANGER...
:angryred:whats happening to our brothers and sisters.... don't let kuffars oppress you !!!

WE SHOULD BE STRONG & COURAGEOUS !!!

MutlekM

hey.. u r a MAN be like a MAN. next time if he disturb you, punch him on his face :fighta:

bro where you live?

That is not a very good idea when i was in New York i got into fights all the time but it didnt help cuz they just keep coming at you but be sabur brother and Allah s.w.t will be on your side and i will make dua for you indshallah.
:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
aaah!..come on bro!..dont you even try to talk to him...just say him to be far..and if he still disturbs you....then go give a complaint...

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

:salam2:,:wasalam:

depends on circumstances. sometimes patience is better than fighting. if a dog is barking, its better to leave it alone. :)

and bro BADTASTEBEARS, make Dua to Allah to keep you safe. try to be polite as anger can make matter worse.

may Allah keep you safe.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
wa'laikum salaam brother

All i can say is "sabran ya akhi", be patient. everyone will face hardship throughout their lives, this life is a test! but don't let it get to you...be sure to remember allah and he'll remember you.
But if you can't sabar, then do what brother ANSARI suggested, not the punching part though, just stand up for yourself and show the bullies you can take them.
take care

Amir_of_spain

If it is only a single guy and if your strong enough you should fight back. People talk about having patience but sometimes you have the right to defend yourself physically.

Wailkium salaam.

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
inshallah have sabr, and stand up for your self, NEVER let another person take your patience, kindness, and faith for weakness, cause than they will get comfortable and you than be come a target for others....speaking from experience. make duaa and ask Allah swt to give you courage and protect you from him, inshallah you may feel safer, and stronger. bullies dont stop because you ignore them, they get worst because you ignore them. take care

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
jazakallah to all of you

I pray that Allah bless you with more blessings! Today im not going to class because i fell ill. Insya Allah tomorrow i will face him again. And no, im not a hitting type of person. I want to be really patient and i know Allah is with me.

Pls have me in your duas and Insya Allah you all will be in mine too.

safiya58

brother I´m proud of you.... it is so nice of you that you turned to Allah and have shared your sadness with HIM. Inshaallah He will be your protector

:wasalam:

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
if he bothers you again then go ahead and report it to the administration, its always best to have it reported before you take physical action.