help me to recover from this worrieness

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
asalam alaikom brothers and sisters here

jaazhakallahu khairen for reading this post taking your precious time for this post !!

im doing my college! im the true follower of allah and i was on the path of the wright way as described in our quran for how the women should be !! but my class girls are the followers of the shaythan who do everything which was described haram in the quran! as a follower of islam i requested them not to do it ,it is haram one should be good in character ! since they are the sincere follower of the shaytan they disobeyed me planned in making me put my heads down and started spreading a horrible gossips about me ! only allah and myself knows how pure im in! because of the reason to help them and asked them to follow on the wright path ! why this very big punishment for me??????? i know its truely because of the anger they got on me !!

is that am i wrong ??? i should had supported them for their misbehaviour in the character ????? they gossiped about me what they did as i did!without doing anything i got this blame!! im really very much worried i cried to allah! but without his notification how it happens??????? why dont he help me from this danger????????? how can i ask help of reliving from this gossip/blame on me to allah????

please my brothers and sisters as a sister of islam ! i know during judgement day i will be on the path of the prophets of allah but being here in this temporary world need to face all these worries that too horrible situations im so worried please all make a dua for me to relive from this type of gossips/blames on me without doing anything!!!

wa salam
your sister

a_stranger

:salam2:
Dear sister : if you read about the life of our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa salam you find that he suffered a lot while trying to teache people the message of Islam , the way of Janna is not easy but try to be more friendly and try to win the hearts of other girls ........WE need to learn the noble charachters of our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam to show people the beauty of Islam . May Allah sobhanahu wa taala make things easy for you.

Kakorot

Wa'alaykum asalaam. Just remember that all their good deeds (if they have any) will go to you on the day of judgment.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever has wronged his brother with regard to his honour or anything else, let him seek his forgiveness today, before there will be no dinar and no dirham, and if he has any good deeds to his credit they will be taken from him in a manner commensurate with the wrong he did, and if he has no good deeds, then some of his counterpart’s bad deeds will be taken and added to his burden.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2317.

The girls in my class are rude and gossip about me. They even send notes around the class backbiting/slandering about me and they look at me and laugh. The difference is that the girls in your class are Muslim, whilst those in mine are kafir.

Backbiting is when someone says something behind your back but it is the truth. However, slandering is when someone spreads lies behind your back. It sounds like they are slandering against you.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Do you know what gheebah (backbiting) is?” They said, “Allaah and His Messenger know best.” He said, “Saying something about your brother that he dislikes.” It was said, “What if what I say about my brother is true?” He said, “If what you say is true then you have backbitten about him, and if it is not true, then you have slandered him.”

Narrated by Muslim, 2589

Have sabr :( that's what I do with regards to this.

ShyHijabi

Asalaam aleakum sister,

Remember that every pious Muslim will be tormented and treated poorly by nonbelievers, this is written in Qur'an and Hadith. Even Aisha (RA) was gossiped about by others (remember when she lost her necklace in the desert and people stated she was sinning while away from the group looking for it, she was accused of actions she did not commit).

For every small and large pain you suffer here, for the sake of Allah, you will be amply rewarded in the akirah. So focus on that, why be surprised when followers of shaitaan behave wickedly?

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
Wa'alaykum asalaam. Just remember that all their good deeds (if they have any) will go to you on the day of judgment.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever has wronged his brother with regard to his honour or anything else, let him seek his forgiveness today, before there will be no dinar and no dirham, and if he has any good deeds to his credit they will be taken from him in a manner commensurate with the wrong he did, and if he has no good deeds, then some of his counterpart’s bad deeds will be taken and added to his burden.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2317.

The girls in my class are rude and gossip about me. They even send notes around the class backbiting/slandering about me and they look at me and laugh. The difference is that the girls in your class are Muslim, whilst those in mine are kafir.

Backbiting is when someone says something behind your back but it is the truth. However, slandering is when someone spreads lies behind your back. It sounds like they are slandering against you.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Do you know what gheebah (backbiting) is?” They said, “Allaah and His Messenger know best.” He said, “Saying something about your brother that he dislikes.” It was said, “What if what I say about my brother is true?” He said, “If what you say is true then you have backbitten about him, and if it is not true, then you have slandered him.”

Narrated by Muslim, 2589

Have sabr :( that's what I do with regards to this.

sister thanks for your advice even the girls from my class are all khafirs too!

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
Asalaam aleakum sister,

Remember that every pious Muslim will be tormented and treated poorly by nonbelievers, this is written in Qur'an and Hadith. Even Aisha (RA) was gossiped about by others (remember when she lost her necklace in the desert and people stated she was sinning while away from the group looking for it, she was accused of actions she did not commit).

For every small and large pain you suffer here, for the sake of Allah, you will be amply rewarded in the akirah. So focus on that, why be surprised when followers of shaitaan behave wickedly?

salam shyhijabi sister
thanks a lot for your valuable advice!!
i feel some what recovered now!!

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
:salam2:
Dear sister : if you read about the life of our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa salam you find that he suffered a lot while trying to teache people the message of Islam , the way of Janna is not easy but try to be more friendly and try to win the hearts of other girls ........WE need to learn the noble charachters of our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam to show people the beauty of Islam . May Allah sobhanahu wa taala make things easy for you.

jazhakallahu khairen sister

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
assalamu aleikum
You are not the only one sister.All of us go through trials and tribulations .This is our test and for everyone its different.
Stay strong and don't give up in the Mercy of Allah .He will protect you and help yo to go through this situation .Hold on to Allah only ,put your complete trust in Him and you will get over all your worries .
There are many times in life we have to face certain people ,who will put you down and hurt you ,we have to be srong and do not let those kind of people to distroy you ..
Be petient and remember ,Allah is with those who are patient ..

waaleikum salam

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
assalamu aleikum
You are not the only one sister.All of us go through trials and tribulations .This is our test and for everyone its different.
Stay strong and don't give up in the Mercy of Allah .He will protect you and help yo to go through this situation .Hold on to Allah only ,put your complete trust in Him and you will get over all your worries .
There are many times in life we have to face certain people ,who will put you down and hurt you ,we have to be srong and do not let those kind of people to distroy you ..
Be petient and remember ,Allah is with those who are patient ..

waaleikum salam

thanks for your kind advice !!
may Allah bless you!!

miq1

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

Try to sit in a different area than these people. Stay away from these pagans and the rest of their mischief. Perhaps not talking to them is best, because the majority of them are evildoers and perverse in their mindset.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu Alaikum ukhti. I know it will be hard but as a muslim women, we will face this much often. Both Muslim and non-Muslim women gossip about me. And trust me it gets to the entire city within a day - but subhanAllah why worry if you know you've not done what they accuse you of. leave them to Allah and please ukhti, do not question Allah's decree. This is a test for you and for us, and we must all try as hard as we can to pass it with flying colors. Cry to Him and beg of Him for his Mercy and inshAllah hang tight. take care.
Wasalamu Alaikum.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

i will give you a beautiful story inshallah which lightened my ears and heart as i heard it-
A famous scholar who was too particular abt huquuq ul ibaad -rights of the fellow muslims was good to everybody despite this some ppl became jealous and one other scholar started spreading gossips and slandering him.one person came and said-he is talking such and such abt you.
he said are u sure ...
he said yes..
then he prayed to Allah with happiness..
and gota plate a big dish and put sweets and beautiful dress and said give it to him
the other guy said i think u dint hear what i said "he is slandering you !
he said i heardproperly.have u noit heard the hadith which says that a man will come on the day of judgement with mNY god deeds but he will hv hurt someone, slandered someone or gossiped and then his good deeds will be distributed to those he had gossiped or backbit about.then he will hv no good deeds so the sins of other ppl will be put on his back.
he will be doing so much for me on that day..i feel obliged to atleast make his life here comfortable.

Allahhoakbar.
truly no grief is there on the friends of Allah.
sister send around some sweets.

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
i will give you a beautiful story inshallah which lightened my ears and heart as i heard it-
with mNY god deeds but he will hv hurt someone, slandered someone or gossiped and then his good deeds will be distributed to those he had gossiped or backbit about.then he will hv no good deeds so the sins of other ppl will be put on his back..
brother i cant able to get this sentence meaning do you mean if i get angry on them and scold them ! their sins will come to me??????????

jazakallahu khairen!!
thanks a lot brother will do it for them!!!

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
Asalamu Alaikum ukhti. I know it will be hard but as a muslim women, we will face this much often. Both Muslim and non-Muslim women gossip about me. And trust me it gets to the entire city within a day - but subhanAllah why worry if you know you've not done what they accuse you of. leave them to Allah and please ukhti, do not question Allah's decree. This is a test for you and for us, and we must all try as hard as we can to pass it with flying colors. Cry to Him and beg of Him for his Mercy and inshAllah hang tight. take care.
Wasalamu Alaikum.

jazakallahu khairen!!!
thanks for your advice

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

Try to sit in a different area than these people. Stay away from these pagans and the rest of their mischief. Perhaps not talking to them is best, because the majority of them are evildoers and perverse in their mindset.

jazhakallahu khairen miq1

believers_path

assalam sister in islam,
even when ths same happen with me i always remember ths nasheed.it really works to remove your worries...hope u will also feel the same..

***When you feel all alone in this world
And there's nobody to count your tears
Just remember, no matter where you are
Allah knows
Allah knows

When you carrying a monster load
And you wonder how far you can go
With every step on that road that you take
Allah knows
Allah knows

No matter what, inside or out
There's one thing of which there's no doubt
Allah knows
Allah knows
And whatever lies in the heavens and the earth
Every star in this whole universe
Allah knows
Allah knows

When you find that special someone
Feel your whole life has barely begun
You can walk on the moon, shout it to everyone
Allah knows
Allah knows

When you gaze with love in your eyes
Catch a glimpse of paradise
And you see your child take the first breath of life
Allah knows
Allah knows

When you lose someone close to your heart
See your whole world fall apart
And you try to go on but it seems so hard
Allah knows
Allah knows

You see we all have a path to choose
Through the valleys and hills we go
With the ups and the downs, never fret never frown
Allah knows
Allah knows

Every grain of sand,
In every desert land, He knows.
Every shade of palm,
Every closed hand, He knows.
Every sparkling tear,
On every eyelash, He knows.
Every thought I have,
And every word I share, He knows.
Allah knows

jazakallah..

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
assalam sister in islam,
even when ths same happen with me i always remember ths nasheed.it really works to remove your worries...hope u will also feel the same..

***When you feel all alone in this world
And there's nobody to count your tears
Just remember, no matter where you are
Allah knows
Allah knows

When you carrying a monster load
And you wonder how far you can go
With every step on that road that you take
Allah knows
Allah knows

No matter what, inside or out
There's one thing of which there's no doubt
Allah knows
Allah knows
And whatever lies in the heavens and the earth
Every star in this whole universe
Allah knows
Allah knows

When you find that special someone
Feel your whole life has barely begun
You can walk on the moon, shout it to everyone
Allah knows
Allah knows

When you gaze with love in your eyes
Catch a glimpse of paradise
And you see your child take the first breath of life
Allah knows
Allah knows

When you lose someone close to your heart
See your whole world fall apart
And you try to go on but it seems so hard
Allah knows
Allah knows

You see we all have a path to choose
Through the valleys and hills we go
With the ups and the downs, never fret never frown
Allah knows
Allah knows

Every grain of sand,
In every desert land, He knows.
Every shade of palm,
Every closed hand, He knows.
Every sparkling tear,
On every eyelash, He knows.
Every thought I have,
And every word I share, He knows.
Allah knows

jazakallah..

jazhakallahu khairen
belivers_path

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
My dear sister don't be sad just pray to Allah and InshaAllah everything will be fine don't get angry AZAM_SIDDIQUI shared with u so beautiful story MashaAllah InshaAllah this story will help u a lot yes sister u shouldn't get angry coz if they slandering u or anything else ur sins will go to them.I will pray 4 u my dear sister!May Allah help u Amin!

Your little sister Latifa!