[Help]My future?

sarahlou

Asalam Alaikum brother, I am a new revert sister and was just talking to some sisters today about this subject. I too live in the west and I was very confused on this subject. Sister J ( who is American) told me that her husband put out the word in the masjid that he wanted to get married. He told a couple of brothers and they told there wives. The wives talked to sister J and they went on supervised dates (I guess you could call it). In one weeks time after talking they were married. They found out about each other by asking each other questions face to face( supervised of course). So I guess when your ready just put the word out to some brothers and ask them to tell there wives. Hope this helped. Salam

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Asalam Alaikum brother, I am a new revert sister and was just talking to some sisters today about this subject. I too live in the west and I was very confused on this subject. Sister J ( who is American) told me that her husband put out the word in the masjid that he wanted to get married. He told a couple of brothers and they told there wives. The wives talked to sister J and they went on supervised dates (I guess you could call it). In one weeks time after talking they were married. They found out about each other by asking each other questions face to face( supervised of course). So I guess when your ready just put the word out to some brothers and ask them to tell there wives. Hope this helped. Salam

:salam2:

Ah .. the Brother's network.. :cool: Alway delivers.. ;)

That's good to hear sister. May Allah swt bless their marriage and shower upon them his endless mercy and blessings. Ameen