help needed as soon as possible

slave_of allah

asalam mulaikum....
last nite was very horrable for me ... i don want to go deep inside this but from few months i was suffering alot i used to get blood vomits n later found out dat i have stomach ulcer. den i started medication but still was sufering den my cousin sis whos married took me to a man, he was good he dint take money or sd to do n e thing he said a lady described as my aunty has done black magic on me so dat i dont live a good life n become like my ill mother for my entire life he told me to keep reading some surahs n blow in water n drink which i do n always be in wadhu den alhumdulilah my vomits had stop... from past few nites m experinceing dat in my nite mares i am being tourched n wen i get up i feel da pain in real. n last nite in my dream some lady was squeezing my stomach n pressing my neck n two men wr catching my legs n hands n some one was pouring some red water in my mouth n wen i got up i saw my wrist n legs had marks n i had awefull pain in my stomach n had diffculty in breathing ...wot is this is it due to mental dipression?... i was very scared i treid to call my cusin but she dint pick then i texted a freind she started speaking weird stuff....she sd me to read surah al iklaas, naas, falak n ayat al kursi... i do this daily nothing new but she sd i must offer two rakats nafeel of tehtul hajat... n read yasin n send to guy called syd md ibrahim n tell him to help me after alah.... i dint do it as i know dat only allah helps us, n wot she sd me sound like shirk n how can a dead man help n e 1 ?he himself needs prayers rite ?.... is it shirk ? if so i wana help her to stop her false beleif n she told me to put a green stone in my neck as a pendent i feel even this is wrong.....
help me out how should i come out of all this how can a have peace full nites... every nite is going like this............... i feel allah tested me last nite dat will i do wot my friend sd i told her wot i dont know i wont do it...........
asalam.......

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslamu Alaakium wrwb dear sister,

Are you living with a family? I am asking this as you said at night you called your friend/cousin. Why did not you ask someone at home. I would suggest you following:

• Be very much regular in your prayers
  • Read Quran A LOT...AND ..morning and evening supplications (Do not miss them ever)...Ayatul Kursi, and Last 3 Surahs (after every prayer, morning, evening and before going to bed at night)
  • Read authentic sunnah Dua's before all your daily activities i.e, before entering house, before leaving house, before entering toilet, before eating etc
  • Remove all the pictures (if there is any in your house)
  • Keep your house clean and use some good fragrance as an air freshner.
  • Play and listen Quran recitation in the house.
  • Keep yourself properly covered all the times....even try to spend less time in bath.
  • Do not leave any bones in the rubbish (kitchen etc) Dispose off them quickly.
  • Stay away from music, movies etc
  • Do not sleep alone in a room. Ask a sister or mother to stay with you.
  • Seek only Allah's help.
  • Pls avoide wearing any sort of amulets etc as they are innovations and may lead to shirk.
  • Drinking water after blowing Quran recitaion will help insha Allah
  • Drink Zamzam (if available) and have ajwa dates. You will beneft insha Allah

AND

CONSULT THE DOCTOR

May Allah give you complete cure. Ameen

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
keep making dua to Allah and have full trust in Him. only He can cure us.

To cure black magic some have successfully used seven lotus-tree leaves. The leaves should be crushed, then mixed them with water enough for taking a bath. The following verses from the Qur’aan are then recited: verse Al-Kursi (2:255), surah Al-Kafiroon (109), surah 112, 113, 114; the verses which mention magic, which are: in surah Al-Baqarah (2:102), Al-A’raaf (3:117-119), Yunus (10:79-82), and Taha (20:65-69). The possessed person drinks some of the water, and the rest is used to give him a bath.

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/240

slave_of allah

Asslamu Alaakium wrwb dear sister,

Are you living with a family? I am asking this as you said at night you called your friend/cousin. Why did not you ask someone at home. I would suggest you following:

• Be very much regular in your prayers
  • Read Quran A LOT...AND ..morning and evening supplications (Do not miss them ever)...Ayatul Kursi, and Last 3 Surahs (after every prayer, morning, evening and before going to bed at night)
  • Read authentic sunnah Dua's before all your daily activities i.e, before entering house, before leaving house, before entering toilet, before eating etc
  • Remove all the pictures (if there is any in your house)
  • Keep your house clean and use some good fragrance as an air freshner.
  • Play and listen Quran recitation in the house.
  • Keep yourself properly covered all the times....even try to spend less time in bath.
  • Do not leave any bones in the rubbish (kitchen etc) Dispose off them quickly.
  • Stay away from music, movies etc
  • Do not sleep alone in a room. Ask a sister or mother to stay with you.
  • Seek only Allah's help.
  • Pls avoide wearing any sort of amulets etc as they are innovations and may lead to shirk.
  • Drinking water after blowing Quran recitaion will help insha Allah
  • Drink Zamzam (if available) and have ajwa dates. You will beneft insha Allah

AND

CONSULT THE DOCTOR

May Allah give you complete cure. Ameen

:wasalam:

asalam brother i stay with my family but these days all r tensed coz of my mothers condition n noone will beleve me ... i do offer 5 times regulalry inshallah i will follow ur advise

slave_of allah

Try to do each and everything as binteshafi has said and please avoid people like those, the thing is even though they know they should not tell it because it will only lead to enemity.Avoid those kind of people and don't consider your aunty as your enemy or anything, but instead follow what binteshafi has said.

May Allah give you shiffa.
Ameen.

inshallah thank you so much... but dont in have da duty remove my frind from dark even after i know wot she's beleving is false?

slave_of allah

keep making dua to Allah and have full trust in Him. only He can cure us.

To cure black magic some have successfully used seven lotus-tree leaves. The leaves should be crushed, then mixed them with water enough for taking a bath. The following verses from the Qur’aan are then recited: verse Al-Kursi (2:255), surah Al-Kafiroon (109), surah 112, 113, 114; the verses which mention magic, which are: in surah Al-Baqarah (2:102), Al-A’raaf (3:117-119), Yunus (10:79-82), and Taha (20:65-69). The possessed person drinks some of the water, and the rest is used to give him a bath.

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/240

JAJAKULAH BRO I WILL DO IT.. BUT FOR HOW MANY DAYS...

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
:salam2:
in the name of Allah The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful
akhi i dont have much to say
only that this is a test to u from Allah
even if it is black magic or sihir etc,
if it is not with the will of Allah,
such things wont happen..
put ur 100% trust on Allah
and that only Allah gives disease,pains and that only Allah can cure it
i may not feel the pain ur going through but ive known people who goes through the same thing as u
but inshaAllah Allah will heal u shortly,
never give up praying to Allah
the Healer of all pains and diseases
i pray that peace will be granted inside ur heart soon
aminn

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Ukhti....i dont know what to say.....
@Binteshafi gave u so far the best advise. What ur friend said is shirk:astag:.... do not wear any crystal or pendants they dont to anything but are only myths made by non muslims...
Have strong faith in Allah <<<the most important thing. Try not to think of bad thoughts. Make urself busy in salah...reading quran. Keep ur head covered. And dont wear too much perfume. And yes keep urself clean....
I'll make dua for u...

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Ukhti....i dont know what to say.....
@Binteshafi gave u so far the best advise. What ur friend said is shirk:astag:.... do not wear any crystal or pendants they dont to anything but are only myths made by non muslims...
Have strong faith in Allah <<<the most important thing. Try not to think of bad thoughts. Make urself busy in salah...reading quran. Keep ur head covered. And dont wear too much perfume. And yes keep urself clean....
I'll make dua for u...

your right fatima..i totally agree with you..

irwinleslie

Dear Sister:

I am going through many of the same problems as you are. In fact I could have written a lot that post myself. I'm glad I found your post because saw the reply from BinteShafi (thank you sister btw). May Allah taala guide us and help us and help us overcome these thoughts. I haven't had any history of black magic, but I have dealt with debillitation depression so I know exactly where you are coming from. Plus I am a new convert and I know I am being put through trials and need to stay strong.

May Peace be Upon you!

:tti_sister:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
To cure black magic some have successfully used seven lotus-tree leaves. The leaves should be crushed, then mixed them with water enough for taking a bath.

Brother you should provide evidence for this information .I couldn't find any authentic proof of that .Let's do what according to Quran and Sunnah and not according to what people do or what we heard from somebody.

waalekum salam