HELP NEEDED REGARDING BEARD

luv.islam

:salam2:
I am facing a pretty serious problem these days.I have grown & beard,before that i used to be clean shaven..its been 4 months since i grew a beard now the problem is that my parents are asking me to shave off my beard as i have to apply for visa abroad & they believe that i wont get accepted..so my parents & my family is pushing me to shave it off..its pretty serious as i have been fighting with them all the time now.What would be the right thing to do i am so confused right now.i am a Pakistani national & the fact of shaving it off is quite terrifying.Please do suggest that what should i be doing?

JZK

The_truth

:salam2:
I am facing a pretty serious problem these days.I have grown & beard,before that i used to be clean shaven..its been 4 months since i grew a beard now the problem is that my parents are asking me to shave off my beard as i have to apply for visa abroad & they believe that i wont get accepted..so my parents & my family is pushing me to shave it off..its pretty serious as i have been fighting with them all the time now.What would be the right thing to do i am so confused right now.i am a Pakistani national & the fact of shaving it off is quite terrifying.Please do suggest that what should i be doing?

JZK

Asalaamu Alaikum, there are many Pakistani nationas that make it to western countrys with beards. Do not listen to anyone who says otherwise. Unfortunately a lot of south Asian parents can be very cultural and they do not understand the importance of the beard and nor do a lot of them care. I will give you one sentence which will give you the answer:

La Hawla Wala Quwuta Illah Billah Hilaliyyil Adheem

ALL the power in the UNIVERSE belongs to Allah!

Therefore NOTHING can harm you or any of us without the will of Allah. It is his command for men to grow the beards because he loves it. So will we please him or other people?

This is a test for you but NEVER give in.

There was a practising brother with a beard in my local area who went for a job interview as he is qualified in IT. The interviewer said to him that he is happy with everything and was even willing to offer him a good salary but the only thing is that he would prefer it if he would shave the beard off as it does not go along with the companys image. The brother said to him that even if he paid him a million pounds he would NEVER shave his beard off.

A little while later the brother went for another interviewer and was successful by the will of Allah and got a job with a company who paid him DOUBLE what that interviewer offered him. Subhanallah. All power of the universe ONLY belongs to Allah so we should not worry about anything else.

NEVER comprimise your beard or anything to do with your deen for anyone or anything else. If it is best for you to go there then it will happen and if it is not then something better will come for you inshallah.

May Allah give you the best of this world and the next. Ameen

sclavus

Assalamu alaykum, dear brother.

In America, people are free to do whatever they want unless their choice is harmful to someone else. You should not be discreminated because of racem color or creed. American people in the Embassy know it full well, tell'em it's their own Constitution.

Be strong, obey your Lord, don't listen to anybody else.

assalaam.