Help Needed

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

I respect the girl and her family to sticking to the laws God almighty ascribed to us. Rules don't change for ANY individual whatsoever.

take care.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Dear Kahuna1983 Hi,
i was going to reply to your post and noticed that you removed it. I dont know why. maybe because you didnt see any reply to your post yet. Well, if had waited, you would see alot of interest in your shout for help.

i have to say, if you really love her, then you should accept the conditions of her marriage. there is no doubt you are a very nice person, but it is not enough I am afraid as you have to accept only the one creator as worthy of worship.
when the two of you get married, you have to bring up children in a much clearer environment from an ideological point of view so that they are not confused.
you should consider islam from the point of view of your personal belief, not your parents. as on the day of judgement, everybody will answer for their own deeds. furthermore, religion is not a heritage.
faith is a serious matter and should not be compromised for marriage or parents.
good luck