Help on Hadith.

Yousuf.

:salam2: Brothers and Sisters.

I would like to know, what is the rule concerning,
- Informing others of a false hadith?
- Preaching of weak ahadith?
- Listening to false ahadith and then applying it as sunnah?
- Making a false hadith, a motivation to spur someone in his or her ibadah, although he or she does not apply the hadith. Just as a motivation?

Your help is greatly appreciated.
JazakaAllah.

daywalker

:salam2: Brothers and Sisters.

I would like to know, what is the rule concerning,
- Informing others of a false hadith?
walaikum assalam.

It was narrated that ‘Ali (may Allah be pleased with him): “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: ‘Do not tell lies about me. Whoever tells lies about me, let him enter the Fire.’”

(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 106).
- Preaching of weak ahadith?

some fuqaha accepted weak hadiths only at the matter of fadail, but it should not be very weak.
- Listening to false ahadith and then applying it as sunnah?

that is the thing, whcih we call bidah. "…Every innovation is a going astray and every going astray is in the fire." (Tirmidhi)
- Making a false hadith, a motivation to spur someone in his or her ibadah, although he or she does not apply the hadith. Just as a motivation?

It was narrated that ‘Ali (may Allah be pleased with him): “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: ‘Do not tell lies about me. Whoever tells lies about me, let him enter the Fire.’”

Yousuf.

walaikum assalam.

some fuqaha accepted weak hadiths only at the matter of fadail, but it should not be very weak.

that is the thing, whcih we call bidah. "…Every innovation is a going astray and every going astray is in the fire." (Tirmidhi)

:salam2:
Thanks for the response.
So it is definitely wrong to use false hadith as a source of motivation even if you do not apply it right? It must be totally rejected right?

OK thanks.
Just that sometimes we received e-mails like what are the punishments of doing this and that, without any quotations of it being a hadith or not.

Just to be safe, we cant even use this as a source of motivation right, even if it is very positive say in our ibadaah, cause we are somewhat supporting lies on the Prophet (pbus), right?

Sorry im just very curious. But thanks. :)

island muslim

walaikum assalam.

Salaam Alaiykum,

Jazakumallah khairan brother daywalker. Very well answered with proof mashaallah!