help please ......

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu alikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

I pray each and everyone of you is having a great Ramadhan. I received this text message, and i wanted to know if anyone had heard of it, and if so where from? Here it is:

Once Hadrat Musa (AS) asked Allah (SWT) O Allah You have granted me the honour and privilige of talking to You directly. Have you given this privilige to any other person? Allah (SWT) replied, O Musa during the last period i'm going to send an ummah who will be the ummah of Muhammad ( SAW) who will have dry lips, parched tongues, emaciated bodies, with eyes sunk deep into their sockets, dry livers and stomach sufferings. Their pangs of hunger will call out to Me in du'a. They will be much closer to Me than you O Musa, while you speak to Me there are 70, 000 veils between you and Me, but at the time of iftaar there will not be a single veil between Me and the fasting umaati of Muhmmad (SAW). o Musa I have taken resposbility that at the time of Iftaar I will never refuse the du'a of a fasting person.

Does anyone know if this is a hadith?

Jazka'Allah khair in advance.
Wa'alikum aslaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Salamu alaikkum, the hadith is a fabricated hadith, so stay away from it brother :) Here is a fatwa about thet hadith...

DUA AT THE TIME OF IFTAAR - A MOST BEAUTIFUL HADITH Once Moosa (Moses) (AS) asked Allah Taala: O Allah ! you have granted me the honor and privilege of talking to you directly, Have you given this privilege to any other person? Allah Taala replied, O Moosa during the last period I am going to send an ummat, who will be the Ummat of Mohammed with dry lips, parched tongues, emaciated body with eyes sunken deep into their sockets, with livers dry and stomachs suffering the pangs of hunger- will call out to me (in dua) they will be much much closer to me than you O Moosa! While you speak to me there are 70000 veils between you and me but at the time of iftaar there will not be a single veil between me and the fasting Ummati of Mohammed . Please confirm us the authenticity of this ...its being spread on net.

Praise be to Allaah.

This hadeeth is not part of the Prophet’s Sunnah, and it is not something that is known to the scholars and muhaddithoon in their books and Musnads. It is not narrated except in a few books whose authors filled them with fabricated reports, false reports, stories and myths, such as Nuzhat al-Majaalis wa Muntakhab al-Nafaa’is, by the historian and man of letters ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn ‘Abd al-Salaam al-Safoori (d. 894 AH) – pp. 182-183, Chapter on the virtue of Ramadaan and encouragement to do good deeds therein. It also appears in the tafseer Rooh al-Bayaan (8/112) by Ismaa’eel Haqqi al-Hanafi al-Khalooti (d. 1127 AH). They mentioned a hadeeth similar to that referred to by the questioner, in which it says: “Moosa (peace be upon him) said: ‘O Lord, You have honoured me by speaking to me directly. Will You give anyone else something like this?’ And Allaah revealed: ‘O Moosa, I have slaves whom I will bring forth at the end of time, and I will honour them with the month of Ramadaan, and I will closer to one of them than to you, because you have spoken to Me when there are seventy thousand veils between Me and you, but when the ummah of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) fasts until their lips turn white and their faces turn yellow, I will lift the veil between Me and them at the time they break their fast. O Moosa, glad tidings to the one whose liver thirsts and whose stomach hungers in Ramadaan.”

Moreover, in the matn (text) of this hadeeth there is something which indicates that it is munkar (i.e., unsound), which is the words “I will be closer to one of them than you” – referring to Moosa (peace be upon him). It is well known in Muslim belief that the Messengers and Prophets are better than all other humans, and Moosa is one of the Messengers of strong will, so how can Allaah be closer to His slaves than to His Prophet Moosa (peace be upon him), of whom He said (interpretation of the meaning): “And We called him from the right side of the Mount, and made him draw near to Us for a talk with him” [Maryam 19:52]? And Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: He drew so close that he heard the scratching of the Pen – i.e., writing the Tawraat (Torah). See: Tafseer al-Qur’aan il-‘Azeem by al-Haafiz Ibn Katheer (5/237).

To sum up: The hadeeth mentioned is not in any of the reliable books, so it is not permissible to attribute it the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) or to believe what it says.

And Allaah knows best.

slave_of_Allah

Salamu alaikkum, the hadith is a fabricated hadith, so stay away from it brother :) Here is a fatwa about thet hadith...

Jazka'Allah khair for responing and informing me about this. Indeed i never knew. I am a sister, just to let you know, but don't worry about it.

I pray Allah grants your soul with al Firdausal A'la, and gives you the ability to weep in the early hours oif the morning. Aameen.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Forgive me sister, just assumed you to be a brother by the way you wrote. Wa barakallah feekum no problem sister. And ameen for the dua's

massi

Assalam Alaikom

Just reading this hadith , it's obvious is "so fake" !!! the Language of the Prophet peace be upon him is strong ,pureness and eloquence !! no like this one !!