Help please.....

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
:salam2:

Masha Allah! may Allah be your wali and helper. Apart from this good arrangement, I think you could also have some questions from them too! I wish you could have some speaker who could have long/ brief speech, if and as per the time schedule allows. later the non-muslims be asking some questions. There are lot of misconceptions that could be cleared, inshaAllah. May be that will help these people who just have misconceptions without reasons, or have herd-mentality, or what they hear wrong or right take it as its truth, regarding Islam. Some of such misconceptions that could be like : khawareej actions been linked to Islam, plural marriages, or burkhas –niqabs etc, as just examples, and further many more. I feel this would be an effective work and they would have freedom to ask the questions of their choice. May be they can have a gathering where some of them could depart with a correct view and further a way to islam, if Allah wills for them.

That is my suggestion, may be you guys would have plans on floor.further no new questions are coming to me too at the moment,and may be later :) .If you can just add the scheduled date here, Inshaallah until then I could try to be resourcive for the same.

Wa 'alaikkumus-salaam wa rahmatullaah, jazakumullaahu khairan for the advice, I really appreciate it *smile*

Wa salaamu 'alaikkum