Help plz

Smarty

Assalam-o-alaikum wa rehmatullah-e-wa barakatuhu

I have a question and I want the answer as this is perplexing my friend's friend...
Suppose my friend's friend was my friend...
So here it goes..
When my friend was 11 years old or maybe younger than that she goes to a tution with her bro..
Her tutor's brother was of 28 or maybe elder....
He was fond of all vulgar movies....(We all know what kinda movies they are)
He watches those movies on his P.C
Once my friend want a speech on 6th September...(Defence Day of Pak)
She asked her tutor to write a speech or help her to write a speech..
She asked my friend to say to her bro so he'll print out a speech from his P.C....
My friend agreed,as she know what shall be written that is why she was standing with her tutor's bro besides his P.C and he was working on it to find a good speech...
There was no one in that room.....
The cheapest act her tutor's bro did...
He kissed her....
At that she doesnot understand anything....
By this act she was so shocked she didnot tell anyone in her house....(till now)
After being grown up and understanding what this means she is so perplex she thinks she had done a big sin (zanah)...
I dunno how to explain her...
Plz help me and her out...
One more thing in that room her bro was also there and her tutor's bro asked her bro to bring a glass of water from kitchen when he goes he did that....
My Question:Is my friend equally participate in this sin.Will she be punished on the day of judgement..........

Hope u all will help soon...
A worried friend..
Allah Hafiz

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam,

اگر آپ ڈیلی اسلام پڑھیں تو ایسی باتیں عام طور سے علما سے پوچھی جاتی ھیں۔
اور ھمارے ملک میں ایسا مدارس اور اسکولوں میں ھوتا ھے، جس کی وجہ اسلامی احکام سے بیخبری اور غفلت ھے۔
اس واقعے میں اس عورت کا کوئی قصور نھیں۔

If you read papers like Daily Islam in Pakistan; you will realise from people’s experiences and queries that unfortunately these things happen in our country in Schools & Madrasas.

The reasons are lack of knowledge and gross negligence to the Laws of Hijab in Islam.

It is not her fault that this has happened to her.

Assalam-o-alaikum wa rehmatullah-e-wa barakatuhu

I have a question and I want the answer as this is perplexing my friend's friend...
Suppose my friend's friend was my friend...
So here it goes..
When my friend was 11 years old or maybe younger than that she goes to a tution with her bro..
Her tutor's brother was of 28 or maybe elder....
He was fond of all vulgar movies....(We all know what kinda movies they are)
He watches those movies on his P.C
Once my friend want a speech on 6th September...(Defence Day of Pak)
She asked her tutor to write a speech or help her to write a speech..
She asked my friend to say to her bro so he'll print out a speech from his P.C....
My friend agreed,as she know what shall be written that is why she was standing with her tutor's bro besides his P.C and he was working on it to find a good speech...
There was no one in that room.....
The cheapest act her tutor's bro did...
He kissed her....
At that she doesnot understand anything....
By this act she was so shocked she didnot tell anyone in her house....(till now)
After being grown up and understanding what this means she is so perplex she thinks she had done a big sin (zanah)...
I dunno how to explain her...
Plz help me and her out...
One more thing in that room her bro was also there and her tutor's bro asked her bro to bring a glass of water from kitchen when he goes he did that....
My Question:Is my friend equally participate in this sin.Will she be punished on the day of judgement..........

Hope u all will help soon...
A worried friend..
Allah Hafiz

ai-musa

it depends on how he kissed her. in the cheecks or the mouth. many brothers do that, they do not mean any harm by it but because of the love they have for they're sista. i dont think any brother would do such bad thing it is really upsord.:SMILY153:

Smarty

Actually teacher's brother kissed her on lips not her own brother
She was 11 or younger at that time

i think when somebody is 11 or something like this age sinn will be not counted if she is not *baleg*.normally sinn counts when a girl or boy 12-13 year old is or allready *baleg* is.

i have just forgotten the translation of *baleg* in english.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
i don't think she did anything wrong. she was a kid. on top of that it doesn't even seem that she enjoyed it. if she were an adult she would've been wrong for being alone with men that weren't her blood relatives.

:salam2: As you said she had not attained puberty so all the things are counted as mistakes and not sin. Second she did not do it it was the tutors brother who did it.As he was an adult it will be counted as a sin in his books not hers. If she still feels bad just tell her to do taubah and thats it.

kayleigh

Child molestation and things like this go on all over the world, in every country, but I've heard particularly nasty things from my fiance and any Pakistani friends - not to say that it doesn't happen everywhere else in the world. It does.

Anyway, since it happened against her will and she didn't understand it, there's no way she could be held accountable.