Serious Help Wanted Please!Rohingya/Bangladeshis Muslims Plead.

Abu Juwairiya

You say as we speak Muslims are dying right now. My question to you is what are we doing about it as a global Muslim community. What are you doing, what am I doing. Are we really doing enough and if Non Muslims were in the same position, don't you think they would not let these things happen. We are whether anyone likes it or not somehow hoping life gets better, it won't. Why are we different to other people. Initially I spoke about giving and helping with charity, but if I am honest with you, charity will help clothe them, feed them but not stop the killing, neither will kindness.

We should know our religion and what we have to do, and that entails preserving our community and not relying on the West. Reliance on the West has not brought the Rohingiya relief and in the long term it won't save them or give them hope, or do you disagree. As long as we remain in the state we are in, life will not improve. If you think it will, the onus of proof is on you.

Abu Juwairiya

You spoke about Buddhist monks in Thailand being good. They follow the same form of Buddhism as the leader of the 969 Cult in Myanmar. That sect is Theravada Buddhism and it legitimises violence where Buddhists feel it is necessary, do you know what it means and how it could easily affect the Muslims in Thailand if leading Buddhist were to declare Muslims a national threat; that is how the carnage and slaughter of Muslims started in Bulgaria in 1989 [against Turks], Yugoslavia in the 1990s [against Bosnians] and as we have seen, Myanmar in the 21st century.

cabdixakim

Wacaleykumas' salaam waraxmatul'Lahi wabarakatuh, sister.

ina lil'Lahi wa ina Ileyhi rajicuun.

The world can pretend that they didn't see what you posted! They may chuckle inside while showing sadness outside! But Allah is ever Watchful and Aware of this and I ask that He may never take my life until I see the Justice for those my my brothers,for Allah is ever Just and Does not like the oppressors.

May Allah relieve those people of their suffering and assist them against their oppressors...aamiin

This is sad but what can muslims do about it as it was asked? What can such disoriented people do after all? Nations are as powerful as their leaders! I don't see any muslim leader rising for the interest of Muslims! And who doesn't feel by now that muslims in general are incapacitated and crippled by their own standards? You see, speaking while not being heard is equal in meaning as being not able to speak at all!

unless by a miracle or by the Divine Will of Allah, there is no indication of a powerful muslim nation in which fellow Muslims sacrifice their lives for each other!

Our hearts are two far turned away from each other and it's becouse of the sins and prohibitions that we scorn! Many sins have communal consequences!

take a small nation(who share the same common ancestry,look alike, speak the same language, United in Islam, all Sunnis and almost all following the same school of thought until recent times) like mine and think what could possibly cause them love each other so much and yet hate each other more to the extent it seems they can't coexist?

in spite of the major sins that we bathed in, I realised one thing: that we do not ,in most cases, arrange our rows when we stand for Jamacah (I.e you wouldn't shoulder to shoulder lines and heels aligned to each other)! And the punishment said by the prophet (pbuh) for not arranging our rows is just what has happened to us (Allah causes conflicts between our hearts)

how much do we scorn that!

Having said that, I think every muslim must now see that it's muslims for muslims only! No one(besides individuals) beyond that circle will ever help them sincerely!

may Allah Have His mercy upon us an and all muslims...aamiin