Help

Joanna-Aisha

Assalamu Alykoum!
I'm Polish, I would like to know any Islamic Centre in Poznan (the city where I live). I found one place, but when I got there,it turned out it doesn;t exist any more...I feel like I need Muslim sisiters and brothers here, cuz I'm alone..I mean I'm preparing myslef to convert, but it's hard, cuz all my family is Christian Catholic...Maybe some of you know how to help me....Shukran for all replies
Maa el salama
Joanna

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamualaikum,

I can't say that I understand how you feel as I am a born Muslim. However, there are many reverts on the site that you can relate to.

I know it must be hard trying to find Islamic institutions at first as a revert but even as a born Muslim, living in Australia where Islam is rarely known, I also feel kind of left out.

But now that you have found this site you have nothing to worry about. I am sure there will be someone you can relate to.

May Allah make it easy for you and guide you to the truth, Ameen.

Wasalaam.

Salaamalikum,

Try using this site to find a masjid near your city: www.islamicfinder.org

Here are some masjids I found in Poland:

Wooden Masjid in Bohoniki
Gdańsk Masjid
Wooden Masjid in Kruszyniany
Warsaw Masjid
Białystok Masjid

May Allah swt make things easier for you. Be patient.

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

waaleikum salaam,

Here is one of the Islamic centre in Poznan, Poland.

Muzułmańskie Centrum Oświatowo-Kulturalne
Last Updated: 2007-01-25
Address: Muzułmańskie Centrum Oświatowo-Kulturalne
Ul. A. Biedrzyckiego 13,
Poznan, Wielkopolska 60-272, POLAND

Phone: +48 61 864 10 48
Fax: +48 61 877 82 83
Email: smessikh*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

Also check this websites it answer all questions you ask and give more informations like prayer time in Poznan, Qibla direction and how to pray.

Here is the link http://www.islamicfinder.org/index.php?lang=english&home=2007-12-9

Salaam from Manchester, UK.

theonlystar

Assalamu Alykoum!
I'm Polish, I would like to know any Islamic Centre in Poznan (the city where I live). I found one place, but when I got there,it turned out it doesn;t exist any more...I feel like I need Muslim sisiters and brothers here, cuz I'm alone..I mean I'm preparing myslef to convert, but it's hard, cuz all my family is Christian Catholic...Maybe some of you know how to help me....Shukran for all replies
Maa el salama
Joanna

SALAM SISTER

I HAVE SOME POLISH PEOPLE AT WORK, THEY LOOK AT ME IN ANGER COS I HAVE MY BEARD BUT LATER ONE POLISH GIRL WAS WORKING WITH ME, I WAS KIND AND HAPPY WITH HER AND SHE WAS HAPPY BACK WITH ME AND WE TALK ABOUT ANYTHING BUT NOT ISLAM...WHEN WE R TALKING, SHE IS KEEPING LOOK AT MY BEARD ALL THE TIME! SHE WAS SO NICE GIRL BUT SHE LEFT OTHER JOB. WHY DONT U JOIN ENGLAND? THERE IS PLENTY MUSLIMS (NOT POLISH) AND POLISH (NOT MUSLIMS) IN ENGLAND.

Joanna-Aisha

Wasalam!
Brother, I'm still studying in Poland, I can't just leave my life here:) I'm gonna face this Islam issue in Poland , and when I finish studies I'll go to a country where life for Muslims is easier:) Cuz here u don;t have even Halal food! OK, shukran for ur message.Take care Brother!
Maa el salama
Joanna