Help

Hudda

:salam2: A sister and a brother want to take their children to an Islamic state to study deen (Arabic, Quran, Fiqh & Aqeeda) They need help if any brothes or sisters are from the middle east. I would appreciate any advise. Please explain in full detail why that particular country and how beneficial is it. Also please let me know how the visa are attainable. They live in North America at the moment.

Jazakallah

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

first of all i'll advice to look into all the options and consult pious and experienced muslims before proceeding for hijrah. a nation having muslim majority may not be so good as we think. some places in west are better for muslims. like places where we can find lots of Islamic schools, masjids, women in hijab, etc.

but if they have decided to make hijrah for Allah's sake, saudi arabia could be the best one. and best way to get into saudi arabia is by getting employment. tell the brother to start applying for job in saudi arabia. (he can apply online thru monstergulf.com, naukrigulf.com, expatriates.com, etc.) once he gets the sponsor letter, he can apply for visa and then call his family after few months inshallah.

but make sure that the company is genuine and the place is good enough to live peacefully.