Help

umm_amatullah

jannah is my goal
Asalaam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

I have a question for the brothers..

The situation is like this:
I go to school everyday and on my way I see this religious brother. He is in the same school, but on the side of the brothers. I really would like to know more about him but how can I find out?

What would you brothers think if a sister approaches you knowing this is what Khadija radiAllahu anha did, but also knowing that this is mostly something done by the brothers?

I have to add that I wear niqab and also I would of course use islamic adab in approaching him knowing the bounderies set by Allah Ta'ala.

Your help would be appreciated,
Jazaakum Allahu khayran.

Wasalaam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu sister
why do you want to know more about him ? what are your intentions behind it?
There are some articles about a boy to girl relationship out here. Just try using the search option.Also I dont see the necessity for you to meet him if you dont know him. Allahu Aleem.

umm_amatullah

jannah is my goal
Subhan Allah of course my intention is to marry him, ..

Im in another country than that of my father..there is also no male family member that can talk to him. Im interested to get to know this brother because his akhlaaq and sunna stand out more than other brothers.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
sister in islam,
is he ask ur hand from ur family or not ?
if he did ur family 'll ask about him.

but if he didn't ask ur hand..but u find him good muslim who's dream, to marry him..then u should let ur family know that n ask about him n may be ur father or ur brother told him married u..n if he accpet that's was good masha`Allah..
<wasalam>

umm hussain

Asalaam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

I have a question for the brothers..

What would you brothers think if a sister approaches you knowing this is what Khadija radiAllahu anha did, but also knowing that this is mostly something done by the brothers?

Walaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatu

I know this is a question for brothers but I might be able to help.

First I would just like to correct you that Khadija radiAllahu anha did not approach Prophet Muhammad salalahu alayhi wasalam directly first time around, according to what I have read so far. She got her best friend to ask him on her behalf and when he agreed thats when they arranged to meet.

I am assuming you want to approach him for marriage reasons though because it isnt clear in your question am I right. You could find out from an Imaam if it is ok to do that and they might be able to find out more or tell you more about him before you approach him and you get disappointed. He might already be married and not necessarily looking for another wife at the moment etc

Hope this helps

justoneofmillion

oops!:biggrin: i don`t think i could help you this one although i wish you the best so am going to leave you at the hands of the dear sisters, women know more about these marriages stuff i don`t know why but it seems to be their field.just jocking!:confused: :confused: