Here to make a contribution

Submitter

:salam2: brothers and sisters

I've been visiting this website on and off for a few months now and thought it was about time I joined and started making a contribution. I was born a Muslim ul-humdulillah here in the UK and am of Pakistani background. I'm 22 and currently a university student.

Mashallah Mabsoot (and any team that has helped) has put together an awesome website, and he (and all that have helped) should be commended! May Allah reward you for your efforts and further strengthen your faith. Also, there are so many kind hearted people on this forum that are making an effort to help other brothers and sisters strengthen their faith (and mashallah helping non-Muslims to see the truth) - may Allah reward you all! Inshallah I am hoping to make a valuable contribution myself.

:salam2:

Abul Harith

Staff member
Walaikom salam

Welcome to the website Submitter. Better late than never as they say ;)
Now you've joined you can contribute insha'allah. Enjoy your Ramadan.

Wasalam

Mu2min

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

Welcome brother to tti, glad you have joined us....hope you benefit as much as we do..

:jazaak: for your kind words....we hope to hear from you too..

Ramadan kareem from the tti team...:)

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
wa Alaykum Assalam ...

so late wellcoming..

wellcome brother to TTI..enjoy ur stay..

i missed ur Contributing...LOL...

<wasalam>

islamicfajr

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

JazakAllahu khayr brother, may Allah (swt) reward you also for your contribution.

Wassalaam:arabi1:

Submitter

wa Alaykum Assalam ...

so late wellcoming..

wellcome brother to TTI..enjoy ur stay..

Thank you brother Muhamad, better late than never hehe

i missed ur Contributing...LOL...

Cheeky bugger! :biggrin:

I've been a member now for about a month and I'd like to thank everyone for making this website what it is - an amazing source of information that brings out the best in us. Jazakallah khair and may Allah reward you all!

:wasalam:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatulla,

I've been a member now for about a month and I'd like to thank everyone for making this website what it is - an amazing source of information that brings out the best in us. Jazakallah khair and may Allah reward you all!

Jazakallah khair brother submitter for your kind words.:)
Just would like to thank you also for contributing and becoming part of this beautiful family. It would be nothing without you guys...

Keep up the good posts, may Allah reward you also....ameen....:jazaak:

ma'salaama

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Thank you brother Muhamad, better late than never hehe

Cheeky bugger! :biggrin:

Wa Alaykum Assalam..

gazakum Allah khyran 4 ur Nice words..

i know ur time is Limited ..insha` Allah..i wish to hear good News about ur result..Study hard Brother..insha` Allah..u'll get higher Degrees in All ur life fileds and insha` Allah also in paradise..

<wasalam>

ur elder Brother