He's stalking me! :(

palestine

Servant of Allah
Girl, what have i got to say? Call 9-1-1! well maybe not that but seriously tell your father or at least let some friends walk you back home cause i'm afraid that guy might just do something dangers. It's absolutely NOT normal. and i thought i was being stalked. i mean the same sorta thing happened but not to that extreme. and Moi, i HAD to tell my parents and although they did nothing about (cause the guy was related blah blah) it, at least many people knew and walked with me to lunch and everything! so sister, please please, i urge you to do something about it. dont talk to him, it might lead to something else. he might do something more extreme. Is he Muslim? just curious, even if he is, still stay far away from him. take care. and i urge you to tell your father if the problem doesn't get resolved. take care. wasalamu alaikum.

palestine

Servant of Allah
I guess she should take her time on wearing hijab and not to force too much on this matter.Wearing hijab should come from ones heart when they are realy prepared.

it's important to ask the sister why she can't wear hijab. she stated something about her family making it a problem. but inshAllah i hope she'll be able to wear it soon. wasalamu alaikum and jazakAllahu khayranf or advicng her. take care.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Assalamu Alaikom

Honey I missed you my dear sister :(

Well ... about this guy , you should tell your father , I'd rather telling your father I don't think your aunt will care ??
And since he is at your school tell the counsehlor and I'm sure he or she will help you

Over All , May Allah help you ..

javedshah

aslaam-o-alaikum sis you should just ask allah for your protection i am sure that you are also say prayering five times prayers alhumdolila in every salah just ask allah to save you from bad things and bad people allah will be there for you when ever you will ask him to help you inshallah may allah hlep you and save you from bad deeds and people amin