hey can you please help me if you can?

dunno

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله ةبركاته
im trying to learn french i live in Saudi Arabia next summer im planing to go a to a country that speaks french my options are either France or Canada but im not sure if Canadians speak good french :/ and France? i dont wanna go there since they are a country that doesn't like Islam and Muslims so please advise me! Canadian french is it a lot different then the french spoken in France?

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

English and French are the preferred language 67.1% and 21.5%, respectively. Many Muslims live in Canada and they some are very well practicing.

:wasalam:

sparmaksiz

salam alaikum brother!

i suggere u to go france because canadian french is not good.they speak very bad french.

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
i dont wanna go there since they are a country that doesn't like Islam and Muslims so please advise me!

Salam brother,

No matter where you go there will always be people who hate Muslim's. The good thing is Islam is spreading so fast within these countries alhamdulilah.

I'm sure the best place to learn the French language would be in France itself.

May Allah make your decision easy for you.

Peace2u

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله تعالى و بركاته اخي.

i would to advice you brother to learn frensh in Morocco it's less expenssif and we have a good schools and teachers of frensh. also a muslim land an with many brothers from Saudi Arabia , i think you will not feel the same غربة Gurbah, lonyness like in Frensh or elsewhere inshae Allah taala.

I agree with u Abdalilah
Morrocans' level in French is very good ma sha'a Allah and it's better than non Muslim countries , u can take ur freedom .

I started learning French , It's similar to English .. but I stopped learning coz it was really hard to me .

أهم شي حافظ على دينك و تعاليمه
و كن خير من يمثل ديننا و بلدنا أينما حللت

موفق خير :)