hey from fl

jamuez

hey how are you all? I've been trying to convert to Islam but don't know how I've searched for mosques but have found none near by any help would be great.....thanks

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
hey how are you all? I've been trying to convert to Islam but don't know how I've searched for mosques but have found none near by any help would be great.....thanks

Alhamdulillah, I'm happy to hear that from you brother. Let us know your location maybe some of our brothers and sisters here can help you. I'm from Malaysia.

Imad

Welcome on turntoislam, i'am happy to show you how to become a muslim.

It's very easy.

You have to testify that there is no god worthy of worship except Allah and testify that Mohammad is His prophet and messenger. This is called Shahada--> Try to say this Shahada in arabic. Watch this video and repeat (like the child)

Shahada
[yt]yAfe6cgf1VA[/yt]

If you truly belief that there is no god worthy of worship except Allah and that Mohammad is His prophet and His messenger---> You are a muslim, you are my brother and brother of the whole islamic Uma

Allahu Akbar, Allahu akbar

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to ask

Thanks and take care,

Imad

Imad

Watch also this brother who became a muslim..Watch how he is pronouncing the shahada

[yt]zE08gfWRi9A[/yt]

I see that the video is not working on this website..so click with your mouse on the video and you will enter the website of youtube and see the video or click on the following link:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=zE08g...am.com/forum/showthread.php?p=290875&posted=1

take care, May Allah open your heart to islam

i will also post another videos Insha Allah

thank you

Rashadi

Greetings brothers, I am happy to hear that you are interested in Islam and even wanting to convert. If you live in Florida, I would encourage you to look up www.islamicfinder.com and there you can find all the information you need, inshaAllah (God willing). I hope you will find this site helpful as I have found it helpful for myself. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have.