hey guys...lets DISCUSS......this tricky question!!

Rahima Ali

‘thanks, soz for the questionnare being deleted, and thanks for ya time for those who answered..

what do you guys think?? :muslim_child:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

[ We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their ownselves, until it
becomes manifest to them that this {the Quraan} is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?]

Soorat Fussilat
{41:53}

In Islam a miracle is a Sign from Allah, something can only be said to be a miracle if it is from what Allah himself told us in Quran or that which is recorded from the Prophet :saw:. The knowledge of what is really a Miracle from Allah, is something that only Allah knows.

THere are plenty of things that people call "miracles" but are not. From old tomatoes, through to weeping statues. These things, we can not say are miracles.

We can not say that something we see is a miracle. However, it could be something for person to think about and spark their interest to find out about Allah.

The biggest miracle is with us, that is the Quran.

wasalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Yes, indeed Allah subhana talla has given us the Quran. He has provided us with all the answers we need. He gives us more than we need. I weep when I take time to reflect on how much I have been given. All I can say is I am one grateful servant who wants to constantly amend my behavior such that at all times and under all conditions I please Allah subhana talla.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Allah is our only source of strength and comfort. He is Al-Wadud, The Most Loving, alhamdullilah. The blessings are numerous, and cannot be counted. "Which is is of the Favors of Your Lord Shall Ye Deny".

La Hawla Wa La Quwatta illah Billah!

Amir_of_spain

As a muslim i believe god and follow islam based on studying both factors and realising it is the truth. And in quran allah mentions falsehood perishes next to truth. So belief and following the religion is not based on miracles but based on not whether it is the truth or not.