Hey

GH1991

Hey everyone I am new here.

I'm from North Wales (U.K)

Unfortunately I don't know any muslims in my area so this is a good site for me to learn more about Islam as I am thinking of reverting.

cmelbouzaidi

Hello!

I am originally from Dublin, Ireland and I reverted in 1991 which I am guessing is the year you were born, from your ID :)

Welcome to TTI, I hope you will ask questions as they come to mind :)

All the best,

Catherine Iman

Hey everyone I am new here.

I'm from North Wales (U.K)

Unfortunately I don't know any muslims in my area so this is a good site for me to learn more about Islam as I am thinking of reverting.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Nice to know about u my friend welcoem to TTI hope here u will get enlighten with knowledge of Islam. have a look at this link http://www.sultan.org/#int
and if u have any questions pls feel free to ask as it will increase ur knowledge also and here there many knowledgable Brothers/Sisters who will answer u in the light of Quran and sunnah.

May Allah guide us to the truth.Ameen.

salahdin

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

hi to you and welcome to this wonderful site. May ALLAH GUIDE TO THE RIGHT PATH (ISLAM) . Ask anything and you will be answered.

"Acquire knowledge, it enables its professor to distinguish right from wrong; it lights the way to heaven. It is our friend in the desert, our company in solitude and companion when friendless. It guides us to happiness, it sustains us in misery, it is an ornament amongst friends and an armour against enemies." (widely attributed to the Prophet Mohammed salahu aleihi wa salam )

Sir George Bernard Shaw in 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.

"If any religion had the chance of ruling over England, nay Europe within the next hundred years, it could be Islam."
“I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion for from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Savior of Humanity."
"I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.”

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

sajjuaiah

Hello There,

Warm welcome to this beautiful communtiy. Bro.

May Allah guide you to the best and help you in every difficulty.

If you have any questions / clarifications, please do not hesitate to ask
we will be happy to answer you.

“And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a
him to get out (from every difficulty).
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever
puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish
purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things”[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan.

al-muslimah

Salam alaycoum (peace be upon you),

Yup you came to the perfect place..Welcome to the site, Hope you enjoy your time.

I'm very happy to see that you are looking into Islam..as Islam is a perfect way to follow. It's a Religion of logic. A Religion of peace.

May Allah guide you to the truth bro..I'll remember you in my prayers Inshallah(God's willing)

Peace!:)

nizar83

hey back lol

aselemu aleikum sister,

welcome here..any questions, just ask them..stupid questions dont exist!!

take care

selemu aleikum

D.Ahmed

Believer
Salaam.

Hi there you said your from North Wales right? well if your live anywhere near Bangor then i know a sister that maybe you can get in touch with thats if your female because i dont think you've mentioned if your M/F.
Anyways enjoy your stay here you are very welcome.:SMILY139:

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
Most welcome here:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

You are seeking the Creator and the Truth?

We are here to help you bro in your journey

Read the quran if you have a copy of it and share your thought with us

If you haven't got one, there are plenty online quran you can refer to, just browse our forum on Introduction to Islam

May Allah guide you

curious89

Assalamu Alaikium,

Welcome to the site, inshallah you'll benefit from the information avaliable here.

I'm from Wales too. I live in Cardiff :)