Hi Im a new revert

doumauk

Hi there

I am a new muslim revert alhamdou llah. I am also new to this site and I am a bit nervous. I am looking to find some muslim friends who can help me in my journey to being the best I can possibly be. I live in a very limited area with there being no other muslims in my town. I look forward to getting to know you all.
Thanks
Chaela

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum Chaela,

Welcome to the site and may Allaah swt reward you for embracing the right path AMEEN. We are all here to help you find answers to your questions should you have any Insha Allaah. Please feel free to ask our lovely bros and sisters and that includes moi. :)

uskupi

assalam alaikum you are very welcom in here alhamdulillah that you have accepted islam that is the right decision you have make mey allah geve you strength in you further life ... assalam alaikum chaela

doumauk

thank you so much. I am married to a muslim also but he is not really a practising muslim so he isnt much help to be honest. Do you all live in the uk?

justmuslim

Asalamu alaykum

mansha allah that you're new muslimah and Allah guide u to the right path. and also may Allah guide your husband aswell. we here for u honey and bythe way Ramadan Mubarakkkkk.

doumauk

Thank you. This is my first full ramadan and it is great and going well so far. Me and my husband are learning more and more everyday. I have purchased alot of books and now I just need to be able to interact with other muslims to be able to progress. My husband supports me so much for which I am very grateful but there is only so much one person can do. Inshallah we will real our goals. Thank you for your support

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum Sis,

Welcome to the Family!!
Alhamdulillah, on your conversion.
We are all here if you need help. :)

shayma2000

salamu alikom first wanna say ramadan mubarak for you all and wish you all be fine and healthy inshallah i just wanna ask you all please im muslim but i dont know so much about it and im learning and try to be good enough is that mean im not muslim? asalamu alikom

doumauk

you are muslim as long as you have taken the shahada and believe with all your heart and soul, there is only one god and his name is Allah and muhammad is his messenger and you believe in the angels. Keep your faith strong and keep learning. Im sure you will receive alot of support here. Be strong and Allah will guide you.

shayma2000

thank you very much you all and i will need a help for so many things to learn good inshallah and thats so great to have you all in this site asalamu alikom

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum sister,
Ramadhan kareem! Welcome to TTI. Alhamdulillah congratulations on reversion, we are all your family here and we are all in the process of learning, although we may be in different stages, our goal is the same, so let us strive!
Wassalaam