hi, SAMUEL HERE

ipanda

Hey all,
ma name is Samuel (Sami for short). I am christian, wit open mind 2 know more abt Islam (no intention of becomin a convert unless....). hope i am welcome?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Hi Samuel,

Everyone is welcome, as long as they are here to sincerely learn about Islam. We just teach our beloved Religion to anyone who wants to know about it. :)

fada_all

hello samuel,

u r welcomed here with TTI family.between ur brothers and sisters.i just wonder why u said that u have no intention to convert to islam.lets u first ask us any question about any thing in ur mind.. or example ur existence take it easy .try always to use ur logic in dealing with matters , because allah sobhanaho wata3ala says in his holy Quran.."in allha yahdi man yashaa" meaning that "allah guid to the right path who wants to be guided" , so if allah sobhanaho wa ta3ala sees that u want to be guided to the right path he will do insha allah .and allah only konws . please my sis and broth if iam wrong correct me. wa jazakom allaho khayran..
wa ssalam 3alaikom wa rahmato allah

ipanda

Thanks for your replies n ur welcomes!
i actually dont ve intention of convertin to islam at all, like i said unless der iz a rsn. well, hope 2 c ya all arnd for more talk.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum :) well hello too
welcome to the forum hope u enjoy ur stay get to know us better :) and clear the misconception society has about muslims :)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Hello Sami, welcome to this site. :) You will like it a lot. Inshallah (If God wills).

Oh and brother abdalilah, remember Sami said that he doesn't have an intention to convert to Islam; so starting out giving Dawah right now is a bit too early, but Allahu 'Atlam.

To tell you the truth the only people that embrace Islam are people that feel like they lack faith, or have a doubt in their faith, or are searching for the true religion. That's describes me, and how I came back to Islam. And Mashallah, now I can say happily that "I am a Muslim." And not an evil person like the way I was before, someone who was evil, disrespectful, disgusting, and stupid.

And also know that it takes a person to understand Islam and to fully except it with their heart that it IS the true religion to follow, and who love it with their heart and what it as a part of their life; this is the way of the Reverts and Converts (me and others).

Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh.

Living Soul

:salam2:

It is the duty of every muslim to guide the one who comes to him for truth. So if you r the one who wants to know the truth then you should not hesitate to ask any question. We all inshAllah will try our best to answer you with logic, reasoning and clear poofs. Islam is the most logical religion and you would learn alot inshAllah. Hope you enjoy your stay.

:wasalam:

ebubekirozkan

there are lots of reason to revert to islam
1 islam accept Jesus pbuh as a prophet and Moses pbuh too
2 islam says that there is only one God (only and unique)
for example if a muslim says he does not accept Jesus pbuh as a prophet then he is not a muslim anymore
please borther think about this...
if a muslim does not accept Jesus and moses pbut then he is not oa muslim anymore
we love Jesus Moses and Muhammad pbut
Allah (the only God) sent them to guide us
they were all human
but they were chosen
sorry if i have some mistakes
it depends on my bad english...

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salam

hey samuel nice to meet you ,well im so happy that you have come here to seek about islam.........
may Allah show you the right path ..ameen
:blackhijab: