Hi to everyone

gerrie1902

Hi, my name is Gerrie and Im very new to this technology --so please forgive any future mistakes !!!
Im a busy working mum of 2 and although Scottish I live in Turkey.
Ive been married for 11 years and my husband is muslum but I have only discovered this beautiful religion last year. Im looking forward to educating myself from your knowledgable members.
peace be with you all

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Hello Gerrie,

Welcome and may you learn a lot from this website and Allaah swt will guide whom He wills and May you be one of them Insha Allaah (if God wills). We're all here to clarify all the confusions and doubts that you may have regarding Islam, we will try our best to answer your questions with authentic daleel (proof/evidence) Insha Allaah.

Cortoby

Salam and Greetings to All

Found the forum today and it looks like a great place to be to interact with Muslims and non-Muslims interested in Islam

Look forward to meting you In-Shaa-Allah

Salam and all the best

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

:salam2:
Welcome to TTI, its nice to have you here with us.
Insha Allah you can benifit from us as we from you.
ENJOY UR STAY INSHA ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!

AishaR

Welcome to the site Gerrie

There is lots of useful information on the site & please feel free to ask any questions you have. You may want to join the sisters club, where you can ask questions solely to sister.

Good luck on your quest.

Take care

gerrie1902

thank you

:salam2:

thank you all so much for your warm welcome. I have had the best weekend ever going through the site and finding so much wonderful topics.

THANK YOU ALL
gerrie