HI

konrad16660

I am just introducing myself. I am from San Diego California. I have started studying islam recently under my own accord. I have been very ignorant over the many years as to its underlying values etc. I have been on this sit a week or so, but today I registed. I get freaked out that the government is tracking all muslim affilitated sites. So I was unsure if I wanted my name on an internet site with the same word as islam. The ole' patriot act doesn't make me feel so secure I suppose. But, enthralled by the vast amount of wisdom flying too and fro on this site, I was enamored enough to go against my good judgement and get involved in all the forums. I look forward to learning more and more and opening my mind.
Thanks for having me.

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Welcome to TTI, don't worry about anything, be proud of your deen and only fear Allah

JazakaAllah Kheir

nazir

Welcome konrad,
We hope that we can make ur stay beneficial and enjoyable. There comes a point when you've been tracked for so long that you dont give a toss anymore ;) And we've got nothing to hide.
Take care

Welcome Konrad,

Please don't hesistate to ask ANY questions, concerns, problems you have. The brothers and sisters are very friendly, knowledgeable, and give prompt answers to questions. Feel free to watch the videos and roam around TTI threads. Inshallah (God willing) you will find them beneficial.

konrad16660

mentors

I would really like to find some mentors that I can message with, with any questions. Also is there is anyone in the San Diego area willing to help me out as well that would be great. Send me a private message if you would like to help me with my spiritual questions.

IbnAlAawam

I would really like to find some mentors that I can message with, with any questions. Also is there is anyone in the San Diego area willing to help me out as well that would be great. Send me a private message if you would like to help me with my spiritual questions.

Why not make use of the forum for your questions?
Is it in fear of Big Brother?

konrad16660

=)

Its more so, that I have so many questions, and I yearn for some conversations. I have been on these forums a lot the past week or so. I try to talk to some of my friends about my concepts and what I think, and I have one that listens a good deal. I am looking for someone that is muslim though that can help answer my questions and validate or disprove some of my theories. If I tried to post all of my questions I think we would need to open another webpage...jk. I will still use the forums. I just am looking for a personal mentor that can be my tutor or whatnot. Anyways thanks for the resonses!

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK,
I think brother if you could get some help from the local masjid. i think they will definitely be able to help you with all your doubts and questions.

so with that you also need not have a fear that you have abt posting your questions on net. it solves both your problems.

Along with your efforts ask ALLAH SWT to guide you to the true path.

May ALLAH SWT make it easy for you. Ameen.

JAK

hqudrat

:salam2:
welcome to the forun,enyoy ur stay insha Allah. feel free to post any question u have the brothers and sisters will provide you with an answer insha Allah.
:wasalam:

:tti_sister:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Welcome to TTI Konrad
I hope that you will enjoy and benefit being around here
and believe me when i say...i know exactly what you mean with that whole patriot act thing..and i live in the u.s. too (mid-west more specifically)

God Bless

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Welcome Konrad to TTI!

We pray that you find what you`re looking for here.

Please use the search engine at the top of the page for any topics you might think of. Lots of issues were discussed before.

Feel free to ask anything. There`s a ''brother`s sensitive issues'' section if you want to ask the guys something.

danial

Konrad, i think you should add some of the brothers n sisters in simillar time zones as yours, on MSN or AOL or something. that way, u can have a continuous conversation on islam easily.

38khadj

:salam2:
Welcome to TTI Inshallah we will treat you with respect and have a open mind to your questions.
May you be guided Inshallah
:wasalam: :blackhijab:

konrad16660

Konrad, i think you should add some of the brothers n sisters in simillar time zones as yours, on MSN or AOL or something. that way, u can have a continuous conversation on islam easily.

not a bad idea. anyone that has these services send me a message and I will dowload the program that is appropriate so I can converse online. I just want to say everyone has been so helpful to me in my quest working towards finding the truth. I am truly loving islam.

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Welcome Konrad. You shouldn't worry about any possible observation. You are tracked every time you make a purchase with your debit card or credit card. You are tracked every time you go to the library or the grocery store. There are so many "cookies" on our lives already, what is one more?

najbc

Assalamu alaykum,

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: Konrad, to our big family here at TTTI. I live america it is really hard to join any website, when everyday you hear how the government looking in to these website. Anyway welcome and you are not alone, we all were kind wondering if to join website the first time . Be proud