................hi......................

lyra

Hello everyone..Im Lyra..
A friend of mine introduced me to this site...i think u know her she is called isra..She made me join this site and I hope I like it..:):) I am looking of learning new things from this forum and understanding islam better.

massi

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Welcome

Hello Lyra,

:SMILY206:to TTI. I hope you will enjoy your time with us and find it beneficial, inshaAllah. Sis Isra is smart one so I think her freind will be too :cool:

Enjoy your stay as you are in a right place to learn and understand Islam :)

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
heey :)

Its soo nice to have you here - you will like it ;) :SMILY206:

lol @ bro Mohsin, dunno how you define 'smart' :D but this one certainly is compared to mee!

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum lyra

Welcome to TTI. Hope you will gain more knowledge about Islam - The Religion and Muslims - Its followers.

wa/salam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Welcome, to this marvellous website.

You'll definelty find answers to any questions you may have.
Here, you'll feel very comfortable to approach any topic :)

Welcome again to TTI :hearts:

summertime

sister :)
Salam sister Iyra,

Welcome to TTI. you gonna love it here. MashAllah we have some very knowlegeable brothers and sisters on this site who will help you and try to answer any questions you have. oh yeh and there's a fun side to it all aswell..check out out games section :lol:

Hope you have a great time on this site...InshAllah :)

w/salam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

welcome sister...........
inshallah you find your stay here at TTI beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.
people on tti are very sweet and loving, feel free to post !:D
TTI is visited DAILY by 2 million people world wide, and you are 1 of them now!!! :D
we are all your friends :) and bro's & sis's

so WELCOME...:D

looking forward to yur posts!
PS. your part of the familly now, make us proud..:lol:

abdulwahab

Brother

welcome lyra here . it is so nice to learning islam here

take your time to learning islam and enjoy to learn in this site

:wasalam:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
welcome dear sister,

i hoop u enjoy it. u could certainly learn a lot from this forum. take care sister.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Welcome to the Forum.

Mistake on my part - i didn't read your post correctly. How embarrasing.

Anyway, the message is somewhat the same.

Make yourself at home and feel free to ask any questions you have as you will get a quick reply. This is a great website in order to learn more on Islam and read stories from Muslims that have reverted. I will post a link to a thread which i think is a fantastic read.

Please continue to post and stay active so we know you are well.

Alhamdulilah

Walaykum Salam :SMILY259:

samiha

---------
Staff member
:)

Welcome to TTI, I hope your time here comes to much benefit and you enjoy it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hoping to see your contributions around the forum insha'Allah.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Bismillah Heer Rahman Neer Raheem

Assalamu Alykum WArahmatullah Sister Lyra. You're going to love TTI sister, it's a great site with a lot of great people, and you can learn knew things every day from this site. LoL This site sure helped ME to learn a lot about Islam. All of us here are like a United family, we are always there for each other. A lot of people also came towards the light of Allah Subhanaahu Wa Ta Alla.

If you ever feel that that you'd need someone to talk to if you ever feel scared or nervous about anything, you can go into Our special Section for Sisters (click 'ere), and don't worry about anything, because our sisters here on Turn To Islam are smart, clever, and Great Muslimahs, who (I can also tell) love Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta Alla and they help each other out (Maybe if us brothers weren't so violent on the brothers only forums, then maybe it'd help :D).

I wish I could talk more sister but I'm going to have to leave in half an hour because I'm going to be going on a 3 fay Jamaat.

Assalamu Alykum Everyone, may Allah Ta Alla make us successfull in this life (by reaching towards the light of Allah Ta Alla AKA the Deen), and in the Hereafter, Ameen.

[yt]kLYUupiiTG8[/yt]

lyra

hi again..thanks for all of ur posts..u made me feel really welcome!

Ill take the time to look at those links and thanks for the video :)

s 091

hi and welcome to the site I hope that you get to talk to others and learn more and more... this site is fantastic for those things

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
6 Some Alims or "teachers" don't base their teachings to the real Islam. Like some Hadiths that they talk about might be un-authentic, like an Abu Dawud Hadith, or they might not say the correct things.

Like most of them say that it's "Sunnah" to grow a beard, and that you should also "trim your beard" when it was really the practice of the Sahabi to do that, and there's a Shahih Al Bukari Hadeeth which states that a man has to leave his beard, but unfortunately today the beard is for looks. So some hip hop guy who just got a trim might think that he's "following the Sunnah of Muhammad (SAW)" when he's only using a "beard" as a fashion.